Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60121
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47643
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2014, 02:00 PM   #91
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

[QUOTE=WTF;1056159558][QUOTE=LexusLover;1056159502]
http://travel.state.gov/content/pass...ntry/cuba.html

You are free to go to Cuba. And have been for years.

Quote:
This from your own link:

TOURIST VISA REQUIRED:

Tourist travel to Cuba is prohibited under U.S. law for U.S. citizens and others under U.S. jurisdiction.

http://gocaribbean.about.com/od/cuba...226e6-0-ab_msb

The U.S. government has limited travel to Cuba since 1960, after Fidel Castro came to power. The American government has essentially limited sanctioned travel to journalists, academics, government officials, those with immediate family members living on the island and others licensed by the Treasury Department. In 2011, these rules were amended to allow all Americans to visit Cuba as long as they are taking part in a "people-to-people" tour. Independent travel to Cuba by Americans -- and specifically, spending money there -- remains prohibited, however.

Authorized travel to Cuba typically takes place via charter flights from Miami, since scheduled flights by U.S. airlines are illegal. Cost of the short flight typically exceeds $500 per round trip.
It is illegal for any U.S. visitors to bring back any purchased goods from Cuba, such as cigars. It also is illegal to contribute to the Cuban economy in any way, such as by paying for a hotel room.
What part of Tourists travel is restricted for US citizens do you not understand.?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 02:02 PM   #92
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I don't keep statistics on it, but it "seems" like you post far more about others' cum, ass fucking, and dick sucking than most, if not one other poster on here. I'm not exactly sure why, and really don't need to know, but calling others out on their references to it, does seem a little hypocritical.

If that is a method of marginalizing someone's credibility, it's ineffective.
Only replying when the subject is broached. Guess you never keep statistics on IB hankerings posts. Stay on the porch.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 02:04 PM   #93
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
You have misinterpreted my comments. I'm saying you approve of such unnatural activities.
I do not consider homosexual activity to be normal. (Note, I'm only referring to male on male sexual contact - lesbos are exempt) At the least, it is biologically unsound.
However, since it being out in the open will now make it where faggots don't have to get married, have kids and hide their liberal proclivities, they will be more prone to die out, and the world will have fewer faggots and liberals. That's a good thing.
Got a link for your babble or is it just more of your bullshit.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:06 PM   #94
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Got a link for your babble....
A link to what .. "his opinion"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 02:16 PM   #95
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
A link to what .. "his opinion"?
Did you read his comment you dim bulb? Or just can't understand it? Try the second sentence.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:29 PM   #96
LexusLover
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=WTF;1056160246]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
What part of Tourists travel is restricted for US citizens do you not understand.?
I'm just curious. It's sort of an academic question.... perhaps even quasi-rhetorical, because I think I know the answer, but not positive. So I ask.

When you start losing a discussion because your primary hypothesis becomes invalid, is that when you start shuffling the words around and changing words then post some insulting remark like .... "do you not understand".... do you do that to appear in the thread more intelligent than the others ,......

or do you actually perceive yourself to be more intelligent than others ....

..so you think you are the only one who can read a fucking notice in the DOS.

You just said "ordinary" ... I said it didn't say "ordinary" ... not you post ..

what I quoted and ask ME what I don't understand about "tourist" ....

which is what I said in the first place. So are you struggling or drowning?

How come all these people from the United States are going to Cuba?

1. to buy cheap pussy
2. to buy fine cigars
3. to visit their aunts and uncles
4. to ______________________ (fill in the blank).

They can go to Cuba, and I bet every fucking one of them are "ordinary"!!!!

In fact for the past several years ... 100's of 1,000's of U.S. citizens have traveled to Cuba .... some have even posted as such on this board.

As Shakespeare entitled his play: "Much Ado About Nothing" ... and it is "nothing"!

I'll ask you again:
Do you stop at the "commie ruler's" red lights and stop signs?
Old 12-19-2014, 02:41 PM   #97
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Did you read his comment you dim bulb? Or just can't understand it? Try the second sentence.
It was your babble that was incomprehensible, FYI.

If I wanted to know what he posted I would have asked him.

But since you can't tell me what you meant, I won't try again.
Old 12-19-2014, 05:34 PM   #98
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

In regards to the original subject of the thread, it seems the general consensus among Pundits is....."we have had the same policy for 50 years with no change in the Castro Brothers hold on power, so we should open up. Only the Cuban People seem to be suffering from our draconian policy"

Ok. That sounds good. So in keeping with that line of thinking, say this......."we have had the same policy for over 60 years with no change in the Kim Familly's hold on power, so we should open up. Only the North Korean People seem to be suffering from our draconian policy"
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 05:35 PM   #99
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
[

In fact for the past several years ... 100's of 1,000's of U.S. citizens have traveled to Cuba .... some have even posted as such on this board.

As Shakespeare entitled his play: "Much Ado About Nothing" ... and it is "nothing"!

I'll ask you again:
Do you stop at the "commie ruler's" red lights and stop signs?
If it is much ado about nothing , then why the bitching about Obama making it LEGAL?

http://gocaribbean.about.com/od/cuba...226e6-0-ab_msb
Some U.S. citizens -- tens of thousands, by some estimates -- skirt the travel regulations by entering from the Cayman Islands, Cancun, Nassau, or Toronto, Canada. In the past, these travelers would request that Cuban immigration officials not stamp their passports to avoid problems with U.S. Customs upon returning to the U.S.. However, violators can face fines or more severe penalties, and Cuban officials have recently ordered that all U.S. passports be stamped. For more details, see the U.S. Treasury Department website's page on
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 05:56 PM   #100
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Okay. This is the 'Cuba thread'.

Once again Odumbo has lied. On the one hand he bombastically and lyingly claimed that the U.S. policy to isolate Cuba had not worked; yet, in his speech today he slipped up and conceded in an incomplete thought that Cuba had survived because it had been supported with subsidies from the U.S.S.R. and then Venezuela just moments after he had stated:

Quote:
"Change is going to come to Cuba. It has to. They've got an economy that doesn't work."
In other words, if it hadn't been for those subsidies from the U.S.S.R. and Venezuela, the Castro government would have failed long ago. Currently, without external support from either the defunct Soviet Union or Venezuela's Chavez, the unwary Odumbo has admitted that on the very cusp of victory, he blinked, threw in the towel and gave the despotic Castro regime the lifeline it needed to hold on and the right to claim a diplomatic victory over those dastardly "Yankee Capitalists".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 06:00 PM   #101
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
It was your babble that was incomprehensible, FYI.

If I wanted to know what he posted I would have asked him.

But since you can't tell me what you meant, I won't try again.
Thanks for verifying you are unable to comprehend. Why did you jump in if you were unable to understand anything? Jerk.
Old 12-19-2014, 06:01 PM   #102
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default Remember when:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
In regards to the original subject of the thread, it seems the general consensus among Pundits is....."we have had the same policy for 50 years with no change in the Castro Brothers hold on power, so we should open up. Only the Cuban People seem to be suffering from our draconian policy"

Ok. That sounds good. So in keeping with that line of thinking, say this......."we have had the same policy for over 60 years with no change in the Kim Familly's hold on power, so we should open up. Only the North Korean People seem to be suffering from our draconian policy"
Cuba says missiles and MiG fighter jets found hidden in sugar aboard North Korean ship were being sent to the secretive state 'for repairs'

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3MOZnW0bI
Old 12-19-2014, 06:04 PM   #103
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Once again Odumbo has lied. On the one hand he bombastically and lyingly claimed that the U.S. policy to isolate Cuba had not worked; yet, in his speech today he slipped up and conceded in an incomplete thought that Cuba had survived because it had been supported with subsidies from the U.S.S.R. and then Venezuela just moments after he had stated:

In other words, if it hadn't been for those subsidies from the U.S.S.R. and Venezuela, the Castro government would have failed long ago. Currently, without external support from either the defunct Soviet Union or Venezuela's Chavez, the unwary Odumbo has admitted that on the very cusp of victory, he blinked, threw in the towel and gave the despotic Castro regime the lifeline it needed to hold on and the right to claim a diplomatic victory over those dastardly "Yankee Capitalists".
the sanctions were designed for the Castro regime to fall. After 50 some years they are still there .Regardless where aid came from the sanctions failed their purpose.
Old 12-19-2014, 06:09 PM   #104
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
the sanctions were designed for the Castro regime to fall. After 50 some years they are still there .Regardless where aid came from the sanctions failed their purpose.
Deflect as you are wont, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, Odumbo admitted that the Cuban economy is on the verge of failure: just a matter of time, said Odumbo. The policy didn't fail, Odumbo failed as a leader.
Old 12-19-2014, 06:15 PM   #105
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Deflect as you are wont, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, Odumbo admitted that the Cuban economy is on the verge of failure: just a matter of time, said Odumbo. The policy didn't fail, Odumbo failed as a leader.
Sure they would chicken dick the Castro's are old men they couldn't have lived much longer. You are full of shit as usual. Venezuela and Russia are both having cash trouble with the big drop in oil prices.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women