Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160644
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2015, 08:25 PM   #91
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

IMHO, BHO's comments are a direct attack on Christians. Only a demagogic would use such an illogical comparison. It’s similar to your child arguing, “but all my friends do it!”, but I digress, all of his speeches are nothing but “word salads.” You’re not supposed to attempt to figure out what they mean, seriously, what does it mean that “Christians” shouldn’t get on their “high horse”? All of his speeches are geared to a 9th & 10th grade level. those are the “folks” that he talks to. he can’t talk to more mature people as they know he’s lying plus we'll tune him out after about 10 seconds.

This man a disgrace to the Presidency of the United States of America
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 08:42 PM   #92
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Sure he did. He excused their actions based on past actions by other religions. He has the glass house attitude. We can't really condemn their actions because we did bad shit too...
Correct. It's a common tactic in Arguing 101: when your current position is exposed, distract your opponent by exposing a past position of his.

The argument is TODAY. History has spoken on the Crusades and Nazi Germany.
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 09:34 PM   #93
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
IMHO, BHO's comments are a direct attack on Christians. Only a demagogic would use such an illogical comparison. It’s similar to your child arguing, “but all my friends do it!”, but I digress, all of his speeches are nothing but “word salads.” You’re not supposed to attempt to figure out what they mean, seriously, what does it mean that “Christians” shouldn’t get on their “high horse”? All of his speeches are geared to a 9th & 10th grade level. those are the “folks” that he talks to. he can’t talk to more mature people as they know he’s lying plus we'll tune him out after about 10 seconds.

We are bombing ISIS as we speak. Have been since August. Killed over 6k of their fighters. Is that doing nothing? Is that excusing what they've done? Get off fox news and you might learn something.

Did any of you shitsippers stop and think that he wasn't excusing what has been done but pointing out that no religion, or nation for that matter, has the market cornered on being upstanding one hundred percent of the time. Lest you forget, this country was started when we invaded a land that people already inhabited and just took it from them. Of course with manifest destiny, that's OK, right? I mean it was a long time ago and to listen to some of you, shit that happened long ago was just someone else's problem. I'm not sure I've ever seen such a collection of ignorance in one place. You've got it all figured out. Wake the fuck up, you're getting played just like everyone else. Critical thought is lost on you. I also find it hilarious that people are arguing for Christianity on a hooker forum. You guys are a fucking hypocritical riot.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 09:41 PM   #94
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Did any of you shitsippers stop and think that he wasn't excusing what has been done but pointing out that no religion, or nation for that matter, has the market cornered on being upstanding one hundred percent of the time. Lest you forget, this country was started when we invaded a land that people already inhabited and just took it from them. Of course with manifest destiny, that's OK, right? I mean it was a long time ago and to listen to some of you, shit that happened long ago was just someone else's problem. I'm not sure I've ever seen such a collection of ignorance in one place. You've got it all figured out. Wake the fuck up, you're getting played just like everyone else. Critical thought is lost on you guys.
It's obvious to all but you "#Grubered" Odumbo minions that Odumbo mendaciouly took a historical event out of context to excuse the excesses of Muslim crimes in the 21st century. The truth, however, is that any atrocity that Odumbo wishes to attribute to Christians during that period, the Crusades, can be matched, and offset, against one of equal or greater magnitude committed by the Turk. To dredge up only Christian offenses -- while not mentioning equally atrocious offenses committed by Muslims of the same period in order to mitigate heinous acts committed by Muslims in the 21st century -- is purposefully mendacious. Furthermore, contemporaneousness is vitally important. Excusing 21st century criminal activity as being somehow justified by such recounted events from centuries past surpasses deflection; it's a lie. Obviously, intelligent thought is uncommon among Odumbo's #Grubered" minions.

14 Centuries of Jihad Versus 2 Centuries of Crusades.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 10:29 PM   #95
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's obvious to all but you "#Grubered" Odumbo minions that Odumbo mendaciouly took a historical event out of context to excuse the excesses of Muslim crimes in the 21st century. The truth, however, is that any atrocity that Odumbo wishes to attribute to Christians during that period, the Crusades, can be matched, and offset, against one of equal or greater magnitude committed by the Turk. To dredge up only Christian offenses -- while not mentioning equally atrocious offenses committed by Muslims of the same period in order to mitigate heinous acts committed by Muslims in the 21st century -- is purposefully mendacious. Furthermore, contemporaneousness is vitally important. Excusing 21st century criminal activity as being somehow justified by such recounted events from centuries past surpasses deflection; it's a lie. Obviously, intelligent thought is uncommon among Odumbo's #Grubered" minions.

14 Centuries of Jihad Versus 2 Centuries of Crusades.

You using word of the day toilet paper again? Mendacious lol. Just say lie, less letters to type.

When in the whole goddamned speech did he excuse anything they've done? Not mentioning what muslims have done in this century? Did you read or watch the entire thing or just cherry-pick the parts that help you further your bullshit agenda?

Here's a direct quote of part of what he said:

Obama spoke at length about the Islamic State, which he called a "brutal, vicious death cult that in the name of religion" carries out "acts of barbarism."

He didn't mention muslim atrocities? You might want to read it again. He didn't take anything out of context but ironically, that's exactly what you and the rest of your ilk are doing. It's like you've never heard english before. He said religion has been used throughout the ages as an excuse for barbaric acts. Is that a lie? No, it's fucking not. What else you got? And if you're going to bring ammo, don't make it the National Review. Are you kidding? Piece of shit apologist rag.
Old 02-07-2015, 10:37 PM   #96
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You using word of the day toilet paper again? Mendacious lol. Just say lie, less letters to type.

When in the whole goddamned speech did he excuse anything they've done? Not mentioning what muslims have done in this century? Did you read or watch the entire thing or just cherry-pick the parts that help you further your bullshit agenda?

Here's a direct quote of part of what he said:

Obama spoke at length about the Islamic State, which he called a "brutal, vicious death cult that in the name of religion" carries out "acts of barbarism."

He didn't mention muslim atrocities? You might want to read it again. He didn't take anything out of context but ironically, that's exactly what you and the rest of your ilk are doing. It's like you've never heard english before. He said religion has been used throughout the ages as an excuse for barbaric acts. Is that a lie? No, it's fucking not. What else you got? And if you're going to bring ammo, don't make it the National Review. Are you kidding? Piece of shit apologist rag.
Hey, jackass, noticed how you never cited where the fuck Odumbo made any reference to the atrocities committed by Muslims before, during and immediately after the Crusades which he mendaciously used to to justify and mitigate 21st century Islamic criminality. Again, any atrocity that Odumbo wishes to attribute to Christians during that period, the Crusades, can be matched, and offset, against one of equal or greater magnitude committed by the Turk, you #Grubered" Odumbo minion.
Old 02-07-2015, 10:44 PM   #97
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey, jackass, noticed how you never cited where the fuck Odumbo made any reference to the atrocities committed by Muslims before, during and immediately after the Crusades which he mendaciously used to mitigate 21st century Islamic criminality.
Saying he used it to mitigate it is a blatant lie. It's what you want to hear because it helps you make your case, regardless of whether it's truth or not. We've been bombing them for months, go look it up. As for the atrocities committed by muslims, it's not a fucking scorecard. Jesus, that's a simple way of looking at things. It's almost childlike. No one is denying that people are creating barbaric acts in the name of Islam. NO ONE DENIES THAT. Obama talks about it every fucking week. We've bombed them for six months or more, killed over 6K of their fighters. We are providing air support and refueling to Jordan as they bomb the shit out of them. What the fuck more do you want? Send our young men over there to die? Would that make you happy?

Was the KKK representative of Christianity?
Was the inquisition representative of Christianity?
Is Westboro Baptist Church representative of Christianity?

Why then are you holding an entire religion responsible for the acts of those who would pervert it for their own purposes? The ISIS fighters don't even have korans. Go look at the articles written about the few hostages that have been released. These guys aren't true Islam. But they're different and that's enough reason for you to hate them. U B Hankering for a fucking clue...
Old 02-07-2015, 10:49 PM   #98
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Saying he used it to mitigate it is a blatant lie. It's what you want to hear because it helps you make your case, regardless of whether it's truth or not. We've been bombing them for months, go look it up. As for the atrocities committed by muslims, it's not a fucking scorecard. Jesus, that's a simple way of looking at things. It's almost childlike. No one is denying that people are creating barbaric acts in the name of Islam. NO ONE DENIES THAT. Obama talks about it every fucking week. We've bombed them for six months or more, killed over 6K of their fighters. We are providing air support and refueling to Jordan as they bomb the shit out of them. What the fuck more do you want? Send our young men over there to die? Would that make you happy?
Check again, asshole, it's your fucked-up Odumbo who used the Crusades as a fucking tit-for-tat scorecard.
Old 02-07-2015, 11:00 PM   #99
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Check again, asshole, it's your fucked-up Odumbo who used the Crusades as a fucking tit-for-tat scorecard.
Answer me this; has religion been used, since it's creation, by those who would commit barbaric acts in its name? You don't have any answers for me because you would make my case for me. That's why you keep repeating the same thing over and over. As if that will make it so. Again, very childlike. Better keep the light on and check for monsters under your bed. I'm beginning to sense a pattern of simple behavior that alludes to a lack of... well, let's just leave it at that. In your responses thus far, you've offered nothing in the way of fact or support.
Old 02-07-2015, 11:09 PM   #100
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Answer me this; has religion been used, since it's creation, by those who would commit barbaric acts in its name? You don't have any answers for me because you would make my case for me. That's why you keep repeating the same thing over and over. As if that will make it so. Again, very childlike. Better keep the light on and check for monsters under your bed. I'm beginning to sense a pattern of simple behavior that alludes to a lack of... well, let's just leave it at that. In your responses thus far, you've offered nothing in the way of fact or support.
You're the "#Grubered" Odumbo minion who regurgitating -- over and over -- Odumbo's mantra. It isn't Christians who are replicating the atrocities of the Middle Ages in the 21st Century; it's Muslims. It's you and Odumbo who are disingenuously reaching back five or six centuries in your search to find anything equivalent to what Muslims are doing today. You'd better hook up to an EEG in see if you have any electrical activity in your brain.
Old 02-07-2015, 11:15 PM   #101
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post

Of course you think that. You had your mind made up that you would be seriously upset by something he said so you hunted around until you found away to interpret some part of what he said in a negative way, even though he never said what you claim he said.

I have already said in another post that I thought it was not a good speech, but I also gave a quite different interpretation of the intended message.

So far I have seen no actual DISCUSSION of the message, just a lot of closed brain interpretations by RWWs.

I even provided a few biblical references for those of you who claim to be Christians and asked how you don't see a rather biblical message in the speech.

But I'm guessing you will skip over those parts just like IB has.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 11:16 PM   #102
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the "#Grubered" Odumbo minion who regurgitating -- over and over -- Odumbo's mantra. It isn't Christians who are replicating the atrocities of the Middle Ages in the 21st Century; it's Muslims. It's you and Odumbo who are disingenuously reaching back five or six centuries in your search to find anything equivalent to what Muslims are doing today.
You're so obvious, you're transparent. No one is saying Christians are committing atrocities. He's simply pointing out, correctly, that Christianity isn't without its own atrocities in the past. It's disingenuous to point out historical fact? Are you ever going to directly answer any of the points I've made? I've poked massive holes in each of your statements. The fact you call him what you do is fucking silly. Are you that butthurt? And you're arguing for religion on a hooker board lol. I'm an agnostic, what's your excuse?
Old 02-07-2015, 11:19 PM   #103
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Of course you think that. You had your mind made up that you would be seriously upset by something he said so you hunted around until you found away to interpret some part of what he said in a negative way, even though he never said what you claim he said.

I have already said in another post that I thought it was not a good speech, but I also gave a quite different interpretation of the intended message.

So far I have seen no actual DISCUSSION of the message, just a lot of closed brain interpretations by RWWs.

I even provided a few biblical references for those of you who claim to be Christians and asked how you don't see a rather biblical message in the speech.

But I'm guessing you will skip over those parts just like IB has.
They don't have a leg to stand on so they keep on with the idiotic back and forth that unfortunately passes for debate nowadays. They hate Obama. It's not socially acceptable to hate him because he's black so they draw on the Muslim card because with the 'war on terror', whatever the fuck that means, it's perfectly acceptable in certain circles to be against muslims. Even though what they're doing has nothing to do with true Islam. Have they ever read the Old Testament? Pretty violent stuff in there but those are just silly facts and when have you know a republican to let a good story get ruined by the damned facts.
Old 02-07-2015, 11:22 PM   #104
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're so obvious, you're transparent. No one is saying Christians are committing atrocities. He's simply pointing out, correctly, that Christianity isn't without its own atrocities in the past. It's disingenuous to point out historical fact? Are you ever going to directly answer any of the points I've made? I've poked massive holes in each of your statements. The fact you call him what you do is fucking silly. Are you that butthurt? And you're arguing for religion on a hooker board lol. I'm an agnostic, what's your excuse?
You're the jackass. We're not discussing "religion" on a SHMB, you silly fucktard. We're repudiating Odumbo's lies with facts.
Old 02-07-2015, 11:27 PM   #105
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the jackass. We're not discussing "religion" on a SHMB, you silly fucktard. We're repudiating Odumbo's lies with facts.
Name one fact you've stated since we started this discussion. I'll clue you in, you can't, because there haven't been any. It's all your opinion. When did he lie? Christianity has had awful atrocities committed in its name. That's not a fucking lie and you know it isn't. I've owned you at every turn. It's like a chess match where the other person is defeated but doesn't know it yet. You're wrong. And what's worse, you know you're wrong.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women