Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-16-2013, 01:27 AM   #91
lloydxmas66
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowley79 View Post
Its actually more than 4 providers. Not all are pubic about it.
You're right, sure "only" 4 providers have openly quit in 2013. But an even larger number have virtually stopped participating without any fanfare about it. Sadly all four that quit were providers whose company I enjoyed on more than one occasion each (yes, that includes Ryder, whose company, looks, and skills I enjoyed very much at one point in time...even though I'm a "pathetic old guy that pays younger women to"). All 4 handled their respective departures in distinctly different ways, but all had very similar beefs about how things were run on the provider side.

While the debate on the cause of this is endless, the result is that board is down to only 2 or 3 local providers being very active participants, and a bunch of guys waiting for some all-star travelers to roll through town. Quite a change in a very short period of time. That should be a concern to mgt, especially when most hobbyist would agree that variety is what led them into pursuing the hobby in the first place.

As hobbyist, we'll likely never know for sure what the hell is going on inside the provider camp. These are all women who are very skilled in how they present themselves to clients, and are successful because of that skill. We pay for that part of the fantasy. The experienced & successful ones would never introduce us clients into the drama, hell most have wives to fill that void. I believe thats the reason several providers have merely gone silent...rather than quit RTP. Inside the provider camp, it must be a very cut-throat business. How else can you explain the sudden rapid departure of so many?

Like Bigstk01, I'm trying to watch this from the sidelines. It's not my fight, but it effects a product that I enjoyed before the drama...and will find a way to continue to enjoy when the dust settles.

Lloyd.
PS...Crowley, nice reappearance. PM some updates.
Old 03-16-2013, 01:31 AM   #92
Destiny Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 25567
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlguy1980 View Post
And despite the crap going on they still hold meet and greets and club and then brag about it on the board. The last meet and greet caused serious issues there because a certain provider is so desperate for attention she will do stupid stuff in public to make sure the guys there are paying attention to her.

I hope Sunni feels safe enough one day to finally out the two girls who gave her good references for a client who attacked her. This does not feel random nor does it feel like anything other than Sunni getting set up.

What I do know is, that board has some problems and looking at the history, people who have been around a while know that it started about the time certain providers poked their heads out and became more vocal and prominent on the board.

One other thing, as far as Ariel goes, there are maybe two guys on that board who have seen her and 20 who have tried with no luck. I am starting to think she is not a provider but the two guys there like promoting her like she is so they feel better about themselves when others post things like "I cannot get her to respond" and such.
Did it ever cross your mind that Ariel is very choosy in who she sees and after reading your intelligent posts that would be a factor.

If it wasn't for providers chiming in and being a part of the board then you wouldn't have any to really get to knowl

I am happy to post and be social. If you don't like it then quit visiting RTP.
Since you don't seem to like providers maybe you should try something else.
Old 03-16-2013, 01:39 AM   #93
Destiny Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 25567
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowley79 View Post
Its actually more than 4 providers. Not all are pubic about it. Hobbyists are jumping ship just like I did too. Just not deleting all their stuff like I did. I think my reviews will be put on this site though. Haven't decided for sure yet. There is only one way to save RTP but that ain't happening. I don't get it though, the provider at the center of this mess once said she turned down mod privileges. Now she is divegirl. Must be some reason she wants that control. Some get this and some are like post #59. No provider should have control of anything on a site like RTP period. That's what created this mess. Feel free to ridicule me, discredit me or whatever but I am right. That fact is indisputable and many providers and hobbyists will agree with me. (I didn't say ALL)
You have a lot of room to talk Crowley.

You had control of the photo contest and paid over 300 to be the one to control it.

I have helped you with your problems and gave you advice on how to be safe. I also did not get rude about you cancelling a 3 hour appt ........... Which you still have not compensated me for.

You need to think about who you are slamming and make sure this is what you want to do ........... For every action there is a reaction.
Old 03-16-2013, 02:08 AM   #94
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 170970

Now Destiny is threatening Crowley and posting details of his actions on RTP that should be private.Now everyone can see the type of person that is verifying "mongers" .Does anyone want her to have access to their info?
Old 03-16-2013, 02:09 AM   #95
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 170970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny Monroe View Post
Let me tell you something you crazy shit disturbing bitch!!

I am so tired of you using my name and trying to out me!!

You are such a mentally challenged selfish crazy bitch who needs to get a life and move on!!

I am telling you that you don't even know me and you will find out real fast just who the fuck i am and see the worst out of me.

Oh wait you would probably be a coward to show up and face me face to face because you just talk shit on the computer. You will never ever deflame my character. Nobody believes your bullshit post and you can say whatever you want but you will never be a great provider or even a great person. You need to get some major help from a Dr.

You have picked the wrong person to drag into your drama soap opera I am fed up and I am not playing with you anymore.

Tell me when and where to meet you and we will take care of this woman to woman.

YOU NEED TO KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR POST!!

If you don't then I will have to pursue this matter more.

And if anyone reads your post they know you are crazy and a shit disturber who always has to have the last word.

GET A LIFE RXO and don't be such a hater because you got busted and and banned.

Why dont you meet me and settle this.............One way or another you will realize that you look so stupid and crazy by your post to deflame RTP.

Move on and think before you post because some people do not play well when a Bitch like yourself constanting uses my name and false accusations. Give it a rest RXO and get a life. You are nothing but an envious jealous crazy last word freak bitch.
Woohoo ain't you the badass.You just outed yourself as the shit talking reactionary crack head that you are.I mean really what do you think you can do to me,are you threatening violence on a public forum? Short of that what's your plan ,call me names and show how low class you really are? Rock on sister it's actually pretty amusing to watch you go down in flames! Destiny.There I used your name now what...LOL!
On a more serious note Destiny's threatening diatribe should erase any doubt that Sunni is not being truthful about who set her up.
Old 03-16-2013, 02:36 AM   #96
acescracked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Maybe I missed something, who verified Crowley if he was such a bad guy, seems he resigned from the site?
Old 03-16-2013, 07:29 AM   #97
Goodisntcheap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Best thing about this thread is , it's diverting the drama of the rtp site. This is ridiculous. It's all based on he said she said.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:40 AM   #98
crowley79
Account Disabled

3 Hour appointment? That's a flat out lie and you know it. The only one who gets those these days is Aubrey and that's 3 hours of straight sex btw.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:42 AM   #99
sweet.nikki88
Account Disabled

User ID: 141598
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You have a lot of room to talk Crowley.

You had control of the photo contest and paid over 300 to be the one to control it.

I have helped you with your problems and gave you advice on how to be safe. I also did not get rude about you cancelling a 3 hour appt ........... Which you still have not compensated me for.

You need to think about who you are slamming and make sure this is what you want to do ........... For every action there is a reaction.
If you want to talk about the photo contest.... In the last contest the last catigory for a "Valentine Related Object" got changed to "Toy" because the only pic you had was of a Red Dildo in your pussy... But you have Dive and several other guys wrapped around your little finger.. You totally cheated and should not have won the second contest.. And whether Crowly put most his votes on Lexi or not she deserved to win that contest! You threatening people only makes what RXO is saying to be true..
Old 03-16-2013, 07:45 AM   #100
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxo View Post
Woohoo ain't you the badass.You just outed yourself as the shit talking reactionary crack head that you are.I mean really what do you think you can do to me,are you threatening violence on a public forum? Short of that what's your plan ,call me names and show how low class you really are? Rock on sister it's actually pretty amusing to watch you go down in flames! Destiny.There I used your name now what...LOL!
On a more serious note Destiny's threatening diatribe should erase any doubt that Sunni is not being truthful about who set her up.
It's funny how a provider that was supposedly outed by a pimp (that is a verified monger) would easily incite another provider to come after her.

If you've got those kind of balls, then I assume there is little you fear. So what's the username of the verified monger that outed you?

Or maybe providers or ex-providers don't fear other girls who supposedly have the power to make their life a living hell, but they fear the pimp that outed them.

Interesting.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:56 AM   #101
MR.knowitall
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.nikki88 View Post
If you want to talk about the photo contest.... In the last contest the last catigory for a "Valentine Related Object" got changed to "Toy" because the only pic you had was of a Red Dildo in your pussy... But you have Dive and several other guys wrapped around your little finger.. You totally cheated and should not have won the second contest.. And whether Crowly put most his votes on Lexi or not she deserved to win that contest! You threatening people only makes what RXO is saying to be true..
And quite unattractive if you want my take on it.
Old 03-16-2013, 08:04 AM   #102
MR.knowitall
Registered Member

Quote:
You need to get your facts straight before posting!!

When you get your facts straight then post. As far as me doing verification it is competly none of your busines.

For the record I did not get banned from STLHOBBY I askd to be taking off there.

SO keep on talking shit about me...............Karma is a bitch and you look completely beguile
Facts. 2 accounts you were using to access men's only area were banned, and you were kicked out of the providers only area demoted to regular member. Why stay where you are not wanted. The only target I see Karma sighted in on is you.
Old 03-16-2013, 08:15 AM   #103
StlBondFan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Destiny, it seems to me I remember you saying something about going back to school and finishing your education. You might want to start with the third grade and work on your spelling, punctuation and grammar because ... damn!

You're upset about the things that are being said concerning you sending a hitman after Sunni so to prove you're innocent you promise revenge against Ryder? Hmmmm.

Fascinating.
Old 03-16-2013, 08:44 AM   #104
dorseto
Registered Member

Quote:
You need to get your facts straight before posting!!

When you get your facts straight then post. As far as me doing verification it is competly none of your busines.

For the record I did not get banned from STLHOBBY I askd to be taking off there.

SO keep on talking shit about me...............Karma is a bitch and you look completely beguile
I'm sitting back and just enjoying this from afar, but felt the need to state that you did get banned from Stlhobby from the admin/mods there, at least for a while, after you got busted setting up a hobby name. Somehow you setup yourself and another provider to verify that fake hobby name to read the Hobby only forum. It was announced in the HO only forum.

Guys on it were pissed when they found out and was wondering how details in the hobby forum were leaked to providers. Even to the point when a couple of guys gave a criticism on the HO only forum and within minutes got a text from the provider calling them out on it.

You were allowed back into Stlhobby, but lost all provider special access including the PO forum and was only a regular member. But from a guys perspective, damage was done and trust was lost because of your action.

Quite honestly, I'm very skeptical of RTP because of what you did.

So with that said, I'll go back to my .
Old 03-16-2013, 09:44 AM   #105
crowley79
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.nikki88 View Post
Correction Nikki you in fact received more votes from me than Lexi. . I liked your pictures and I voted for what I liked.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women