Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40439
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2014, 10:09 AM   #91
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I spend minimal time in the KC area so I don't know most the people in this food fight. And I do not have LR access at the moment so my comments are based only on what I am reading in the open. But it always amazes me how naive a lot of people are.

First, anyone who believes the LR has no leaks is beyond clueless. Any lady could be on there and if she has half a brain you would never know.

Second, a lady can get tipped off, or be sent a verbatim C&P of a LR post ans she would truly not know who it was from. A guy copies the post, and from an e-mail unassociated with ECCIE e-mails it to her. I have never done this but it doesn't take a geek to figure that out.

Third, this seems to be a difference of perspective between two people who both supposedly have a good rep. But as always there are some folks--mostly guys--who pick sides with essentially no data other than conflicting comments from the two people. And as always, they assume the guy's words and actions are impeccable.

Finally--and I am not taking sides in this particular case because I don't know the facts--the notion that IF a guy sets up a date, shows up with very questionable cleanliness of skin issues--that the lady owes him all his money back is complete BS. If I show up at my dentist with a hacking, dripping cold he will refuse to see me and charge me for the appointment just as if I blew it off. Same with many other situations. IF he essentially misrepresented himself, wasted her time, in many cases including the cost of room, travel, sitter, and turning down other clents--then why should the monitary loss be all on him?

Looks like KC has a fair share of myopia just like everywhere else.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 01:02 PM   #92
Guest040816-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

Finally--and I am not taking sides in this particular case because I don't know the facts--the notion that IF a guy sets up a date, shows up with very questionable cleanliness of skin issues--that the lady owes him all his money back is complete BS. If I show up at my dentist with a hacking, dripping cold he will refuse to see me and charge me for the appointment just as if I blew it off. Same with many other situations. IF he essentially misrepresented himself, wasted her time, in many cases including the cost of room, travel, sitter, and turning down other clents--then why should the monitary loss be all on him?
Therein lies the problem. Since you do not have access to any of the factual information in this situation, you should probably have left this paragraph off. IF it were the case, perhaps, but it was not the case that they showed up with "questionable cleanliness or skin issues". However, since information to the contrary is included in PRIVATE areas of the board, and since you admittedly don't have access, this paragraph brings no relevance to this situation. The FACTS are why people have insisted that they are owed their money back.
Guest040816-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 01:58 PM   #93
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny4455 View Post
So which ones do I cross off? You are assuming, you have no facts.

If a provider chooses to come out in coed and repeat what she heard from some douche from private areas, then she should get a vacation, and I would not see her because she lacks discretion. That is based on fact, not assumption.
you base your comment on the premise that providers don't know what is in the men's lounge? That is what you hang your hat on? No, I don't know that for a fact, but common sense and my short history on here leads me to a strong assumption that they do. I have read dozens of posts by members discussing that providers know everything that goes on in the men's lounge and you discredit me by saying it is not a fact?? My statement was certainly closer to fact than it would be to classify Lariyah as indiscrete based on this instance, the men's lounge post, or her post. Discretion as it relates to the hobby (not a chat forum) is a trait on which I would rate her very highly. I have seen her several times. She never talks about other providers, other clients, or anything on ECCIE. She should not have repeated info she received from the men's lounge, but that does not make her indiscrete in the context of what most hobbyist view discretion.

I have no problem seeing her getting pissed and mouthing off. I have never seen it, but I would not be surprised that she has a temper. Sounds like the OP saw some of it.
Mizzou82 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 02:08 PM   #94
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Sailing View Post
Therein lies the problem. Since you do not have access to any of the factual information in this situation, you should probably have left this paragraph off. IF it were the case, perhaps, but it was not the case that they showed up with "questionable cleanliness or skin issues". However, since information to the contrary is included in PRIVATE areas of the board, and since you admittedly don't have access, this paragraph brings no relevance to this situation. The FACTS are why people have insisted that they are owed their money back.
I disagree. Scan back over the last several pages of posts--there has been a lot of generalizing and abstracting of the discussion (JDLawrence has a very clear generalization on about page 4 or so). Therefore I was replying in like generalizations.

I DO believe that IF a guy shows up in improper condition--sanitary, health, overindulgence, etc.--and the lady has expended money, then yes she is due some compensation. I know some on here do not agree--i think you were one such but I am not sure as I type this--and I was disagreeing with that point of view.

Since I clearly stated I was not commenting on this specific case, I am at a loss why you think my comment any more inappropriate than the other generalizations on this thread.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 05:32 PM   #95
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Will someone for Gods sake tell me whats going on in the Lounge...LOL

...God I miss my premium access...I need to do a review or get a new handle...

anyone got an idea?
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 05:37 PM   #96
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
anyone got an idea?
Lariyah?
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 05:40 PM   #97
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
Lariyah?
ooohh yeah I hear its available now!
Old 11-21-2014, 05:45 PM   #98
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Encounters: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou82 View Post
you base your comment on the premise that providers don't know what is in the men's lounge? That is what you hang your hat on? No, I don't know that for a fact, but common sense and my short history on here leads me to a strong assumption that they do. I have read dozens of posts by members discussing that providers know everything that goes on in the men's lounge and you discredit me by saying it is not a fact?? My statement was certainly closer to fact than it would be to classify Lariyah as indiscrete based on this instance, the men's lounge post, or her post. Discretion as it relates to the hobby (not a chat forum) is a trait on which I would rate her very highly. I have seen her several times. She never talks about other providers, other clients, or anything on ECCIE. She should not have repeated info she received from the men's lounge, but that does not make her indiscrete in the context of what most hobbyist view discretion.

I have no problem seeing her getting pissed and mouthing off. I have never seen it, but I would not be surprised that she has a temper. Sounds like the OP saw some of it.
No, I realize plenty of information is leaked from ml or ros. Thats got nothing to do with my post. Looks like a providet released information she got from ML, and got banned as she deserved and has happened with others many times on this site.
Johnny4455 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 05:54 PM   #99
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default You want access??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
Will someone for Gods sake tell me whats going on in the Lounge...LOL

...God I miss my premium access...I need to do a review or get a new handle...

anyone got an idea?
Just find the right WK or provider..
C'mon Dude...it's illegal to visit Cuba but lots of folks do it.
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 05:59 PM   #100
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Just find the right WK or provider..
C'mon Dude...it's illegal to visit Cuba but lots of folks do it.
Well hell if I knew it was that easy...I could WK myself...According to Jaypopper Im a WK?

Maybe Lacey will help me.....
Old 11-21-2014, 09:26 PM   #101
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Calling it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Sailing View Post
So, are you leaking ML info to make a point? Where's the mods?
I take it from what you said that there are pics, vids, clinicals to prove the dudes D is clean( you BJ the guys yourself?) in your biddy mind ain't no way possible there's something funny here from both sides! One side all credible but the other not so? Dig a hole. I mean explain please?
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 10:10 PM   #102
coyNcautious
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

I believe all serious and full-time providers have access to ML. They could easily purchase
PA under the guise of a man.
coyNcautious is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 10:26 PM   #103
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples View Post
So, are you leaking ML info to make a point? Where's the mods?
I take it from what you said that there are pics, vids, clinicals to prove the dudes D is clean( you BJ the guys yourself?) in your biddy mind ain't no way possible there's something funny here from both sides! One side all credible but the other not so? Dig a hole. I mean explain please?
What exactly was he "leaking"?...all I saw was opinions
As far as "something funny from both sides!"..yeah, the bitches who leaked and continue to leak would fit that bill. Only thing they forgot was to tell MS Cash not to share the private info they gave her and it cost her.
Old 11-22-2014, 01:35 PM   #104
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default just a little baiting, can you handle that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
What exactly was he "leaking"?...all I saw was opinions
As far as "something funny from both sides!"..yeah, the bitches who leaked and continue to leak would fit that bill. Only thing they forgot was to tell MS Cash not to share the private info they gave her and it cost her.
Yup, gots to keep mum or they eat the Consequence's.
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 01:40 PM   #105
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples View Post
Yup, gots to keep mum or they eat the Consequence's.
Touche....

I stand in awe..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women