Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47585
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2014, 04:53 PM   #91
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Happy Holidays Jayhawker! Let the little things go and just enjoy life. I promise, you'll feel so much better
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 05:24 PM   #92
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC View Post
www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1140930

Truth hurts that much huh?

Nice Job..... once again he/she forgets what they wrote!
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 04:32 AM   #93
bluesfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Happy Holidays Jayhawker! Let the little things go and just enjoy life. I promise, you'll feel so much better
Just remember to breathe........
bluesfan is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 07:48 AM   #94
handsman98
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default lolol

malwoody where's the popcorn and green tea....? This is so funny glad I read this thread...It is amazing when other's feel the need to full fill their needs by judging others...and DUDE...lolol we are all a bunch of cheating bastards...lolol SO...
handsman98 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 11:32 AM   #95
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Quote:
You think bbfs is a little thing...ohhh wait living a lifestyle of ignorance is more enjoyable. Maybe you should talk to your friend Dahlia...I think she might be able to help you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
Nice Job..... once again he/she forgets what they wrote!
It is he and obviously you do not know the difference between a serious comment and one made in jest. You may need to start back in the 1st grade because you seem to be lacking something...(intelligence...yo u are lacking intelligence...in case you were trying to figure out what I was getting at).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesfan View Post
Just remember to breathe........
Ohhh I do and I am smiling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsman98 View Post
malwoody where's the popcorn and green tea....? This is so funny glad I read this thread...It is amazing when other's feel the need to full fill their needs by judging others...and DUDE...lolol we are all a bunch of cheating bastards...lolol SO...
Talking about being safe and not doing bbfs is judging...maybe there is something you need to examine in yourself...
Jayhawker is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 12:16 PM   #96
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawker View Post
You think bbfs is a little thing...ohhh wait living a lifestyle of ignorance is more enjoyable. Maybe you should talk to your friend Dahlia...I think she might be able to help you....
It IS a little thing to sombody who is NOT obsessed over it. You really do need a new and exciting hobby for yourself buddy.

As for me, I'm going to enjoy my stupid life and go bb some new guys dick with my mouth today and then... Oh! I do need to tell Dahlia Merry Christmas! Thanks for reminding me!! And then, I have more shopping to do, go to a masseuse, grab a drink.....then, more shopping!

You see, JH, I have so much more fun and productive things to do today, your nasty attitude can't bring me down. Besides, it's Christmas time you big scrooge!
Old 12-22-2014, 12:32 PM   #97
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Quote:
It IS a little thing to sombody who is NOT obsessed over it. You really do need a new and exciting hobby for yourself buddy.

As for me, I'm going to enjoy my stupid life and go bb some new guys dick with my mouth today and then... Oh! I do need to tell Dahlia Merry Christmas! Thanks for reminding me!! And then, I have more shopping to do, go to a masseuse, grab a drink.....then, more shopping!

You see, JH, I have so much more fun and productive things to do today, your nasty attitude can't bring me down I have a good attitude...I have even tried to make peace with you but every time I do you make some dumbass remark and I have to go in on you all over again.. Besides, it's Christmas time you big scrooge!
I imagine you do not obsess over your safety. I also imagine that you will bb someone with probably more than your mouth...I think this because you seem very comfortable and casual with how you blow it off as if it is merely me being bad for your "hobby".

I am not even going to get into your "productive" day. I mean really...honestly how productive are you. What gets me about you is you talk all this noise as if you're so freaking high sadity. As if you are this military bad ass who decided hooking is the best way to get what you need. Because see I could understand if you said you did it to get by until better came along but for you this is your life and there is nothing else for you but you always trying to act as if you're so much better...sitting there on your high horse. You need to jump off and look in the mirror...

Yea, I went there so Scrooge that!
Old 12-22-2014, 01:15 PM   #98
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default You Wanna see crazy??!

You are nothing more than a little bitch who takes dick in his mouth and you are mad because your sick ways have come back and bit you in your dick. Get the fuck off this site with your dirty dick ass you fairy bitch. Yea, I wasn't going to go there but I'm tired of your prejudice ass shit you bitch! I'm far from ignorant and I'm very tired of your fuckin stupid ass disparaging comments to me and everyone else. You talk about everyone elses life, but yours is pathetic as fuck you stupid vagina. You need to remove your baby balls and whatever other objects you have stuffed up your ass and chill THE FUCK OUT YOU WHINY ASS PUSSY! Go raw dog another cats ass you little princess. Then go rub on your mothers breasts like you always do, you sick fuck. How the fuck you are still a member here is beyond me but if I ever seen you, I would fuckin beat the bitch out of you. You are getting too caught up in your cyber bullying on our fun site and you are NOT untouchable. You run that mouth on here but I know you ain't shit. You are the psycho guy I will call the peoples on. You think you know so much??? Keep fucking rubbing us bitches the wrong way and you are going to kearn the hard way that this is not a fuckin game. This is our life, if you are a threat to me, I will respond. And, right now, you better be looking around your fuckin shoulders because:
1) you tell us everything about you and your stupid ass isn't hard to find.
& 2) You are missing some marbles and make threats often
& 3) you think us bitches are easy targets because we are hookers. You will piss off the wrong bitch or better yet; some bitches pimp. And that pimp is going to beat you more senseless than you already are.

Keep your fuckin mouth shut you retard. Anybody who doesnt like your opinion you attack. And, I'm fuckin tired of your weasel ass. In fact, I felt sorry for you at first, but now, I would piss on your mother if i seen that bitch!

ONE more thing,....WHY IS IT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS IF ANY OF US ARE RAW-DOGGIN ANYBODY ELSE??!!!! You FUCKIN WEIRDO. Worry about your own shit. PSYCHO PATIENT!
Old 12-22-2014, 01:36 PM   #99
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

every post by JH should have a 0 in the reply column. He won't stop posting, but it will deny him the attention he needs to make himself feel relevant
Mizzou82 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 01:37 PM   #100
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are nothing more than a little bitch who takes dick in his mouth and you are mad because your sick ways have come back and bit you in your dick. Get the fuck off this site with your dirty dick ass you fairy bitch. Yea, I wasn't going to go there but I'm tired of your prejudice ass shit you bitch! tisk tisk such language coming form such an upscale lady as yourself...I should say actor as yourself I'm far from ignorant I wouldn't bet on it... and I'm very tired of your fuckin stupid ass dimeanoring comments to me and everyone else not everyone just to you...I speak truth to you. You talk about everyone elses life, but yours is pathetic as fuck you stupid vagina. You need to remove your baby balls and whatever other objects you have stuffed up your ass and chill THE FUCK OUT YOU WHINY ASS PUSSY! Go raw dog another cats ass you little princess. Then go rub on your mothers breasts like you always do, you sick fuck. How the fuck you are still a member here is beyond me but if I ever seen you, I would fuckin beat the bitch out of you I think we would be great in bed together.. You are getting too caught up in your cyber bullying on our fun site and you are NOT untouchable. You run that mouth on here but I know you ain't shit. You are the psycho guy I will call the peoples on. You think you know so much??? Keep fucking rubbing us bitches the wrong way and you are going to kearn the hard way that this is not a fuckin game. This is our life No, this is your life others are in school and are moving on with life..., if you are a threat to me, I will respond. And, right now, you better be looking around your fuckin shoulders because:
1) you tell us everything about you and your stupid ass isn't hard to find.
& 2) You are missing some marbles and make threats often Show me one threat...yea, I didn't think so.
& 3) you think us bitches are easy targets because we are hookers. You will piss off the wrong bitch or better yet; some bitches pimp. And that pimp is going to beat you more senseless than you already are.

Keep your fuckin mouth shut you retard. Anybody who doesnt like your opinion you attack. And, I'm fuckin tired of your weasel ass. In fact, I felt sorry for you at first, but now, I would piss on your mother if i seen that bitch!

ONE more thing,....WHY IS IT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS IF ANY OF US ARE RAW-DOGGIN ANYBODY ELSE??!!!! You FUCKIN WEIRDO. Worry about your own shit. PSYCHO PATIENT!
Aww did me telling the truth about you hurt your wittle feelings.

Again, you try to make it seem as if I am talking about more than one person...but no, this is not plural it is singular. When I mention you I am specifically talking about you.

You think because you typed in some capital letters that you scare me. You are no tougher than the day you were born. Ohh wait your fake military training I forgot about.

Don't be upset because I speak truth about you. I am not the one raw dogging...that would be you...with your lips (wink).

I have no issues with other providers they can attest to who I am I just have a problem with you. I have never acted like providers are easy targets because I have respect I just don't have respect for fake veterans and chicks that think they are better than the next person.

I assume you mentioning my mom was supposed to make me upset...it doesn't when it comes to you because I expect that from low class people.

You couldn't call the folks if you wanted to...they know what you do and they are not coming to the hood to help you...ohhh wait the may come to get some of that bb service you spoke about earlier.

I'll pm you to book that service. I am going to need a relaxing time after this. What is you availability?
Old 12-22-2014, 01:55 PM   #101
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou82 View Post
every post by JH should have a 0 in the reply column. He won't stop posting, but it will deny him the attention he needs to make himself feel relevant
You are absolutely right. And, I told myself I would never respond to that <pussy> again, and that my last response to that <pussy> would be positive, but.... I am not the lady to stand for too much more respect from a degenerate such as that <pussy>.

So, my bad! It will NEVER happen again. lol. Whew, but I do feel better.

Now, where was I?? Oh, yea my drink.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE ELSE!!
Old 12-22-2014, 02:01 PM   #102
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou82 View Post
You have 0 contribution here. The only time you comment is to bash me and you only bash me because of my handle. You are so irrelevant I don't even notice you are on this board. who are yo to say who should comment on what and who shouldn't...

I won't even go on you because you are not worth it.
Old 12-22-2014, 02:06 PM   #103
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are absolutely right. And, I told myself I would never respond to that <pussy> again, and that my last response to that <pussy> would be positive, but.... I am not the lady to stand for too much more respect from a degenerate such as that <pussy>.

So, my bad! It will NEVER happen again. lol. Whew, but I do feel better.

Now, where was I?? Oh, yea my drink.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE ELSE!!
My problem with you is you think you are Neiman Marcus when you really Burlington Coat Factory. I get tired of your mouth always running you think you are smart when each time you write something you show just how d*!b you really are.

You don't even act like a lady much less look like one at times...

Go drink because that is probably what you are best at.
Old 12-22-2014, 03:04 PM   #104
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Ignore

Quote:
You have 0 contribution here. The only time you comment is to bash me and you only bash me because of my handle. You are so irrelevant I don't even notice you are on this board. who are yo to say who should comment on what and who shouldn't...

I won't even go on you because you are not worth it.
You have posted 3X that you have me on "ignore" please do so
Mizzou82 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 03:42 PM   #105
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
My problem with you is you think you are Neiman Marcus when you really Burlington Coat Factory. I get tired of your mouth always running you think you are smart when each time you write something you show just how d*!b you really are.

You don't even act like a lady much less look like one at times...

Go drink because that is probably what you are best at.

Yeah he's a pussy, but you better watch out or he will be out in your parking lot watching you, but what do you think would happen to a guy who breast feed and slept with his mother until he was 16.
dirty dog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women