Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2015, 11:50 AM   #76
1longhorn1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

DH, I don't understand what is incorrect about my post or what you disagree with. I did find utrs being promoted in multiple cities off the first page of search results. I did not find any notice of policy change in those cities. Your post said you found a utr in Houston after looking at 10 posts. What's incorrect about that? What's to disagree with? My definition of 'easy'?
1longhorn1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:01 PM   #77
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

The only thing you found by my search was pages of posts with the "UTR" in the sentence. Apparently, you do not read. I told you previously what I found in the one thread and it was in direct conflict with your assessment. You chose to take that as some kind of endorsement of your position. You were wrong.

Is that clear enough for you?

When you were told to RTM your examples, you had a weak ass comment about it being too much work to go back and do that........after you implied that it is rampant across the board.

You wanted to bitch and not do any heavy lifting when you had an admin right in front of you offering to address your grievance.

A good tell on a pimp is he/she is all about control........ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:02 PM   #78
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1longhorn1 View Post
DH, I don't understand what is incorrect about my post or what you disagree with. I did find utrs being promoted in multiple cities off the first page of search results. I did not find any notice of policy change in those cities. Your post said you found a utr in Houston after looking at 10 posts. What's incorrect about that? What's to disagree with? My definition of 'easy'?
From the post I saw in the MR I believe its time for DH to renew his prescription.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:11 PM   #79
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Are you a potty mouth fucktard and speculating about medical issues on top of everything else?

Why would you discuss ML content on the open board?

I have been gentle with you up until now......that can change in a heartbeat........I can put your ass to the wheel and it will not be pretty......ijs
Old 06-24-2015, 12:14 PM   #80
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
From the post I saw in the MR I believe its time for DH to renew his prescription.
In case you are a pussy and edit your post.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:39 PM   #81
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I have been gentle with you up until now......that can change in a heartbeat........I can put your ass to the wheel and it will not be pretty......ijs
I'm sure RJ is quaking in his boots!

Me thinks you've put yourself on the wrong side of this! ijs
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:48 PM   #82
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

The title of this thread is "Grow a set Mods"......talk about shit you shouldn't talk about and you can join him if you like.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:57 PM   #83
1longhorn1
Valued Poster

Perhaps you'rememory is failing you, DH, but I clearly pointed out that I found four posts announcing UTRs with direction to contact the OP from four different locations within the first page of search results from the term 'utr'. You claimed to have found a utr within the first ten posts of a similar search based in Houston. As you were responding to me, I assumed you used the same criteria I did. I now see that you weren't talking about a UTR announcement with contact information, but rather jus a post with 'utr' in the text. Thus, I was incorrect to add your name to my conclusion. I appologize.

Upon closer inspection I see that your post was irrelevant to the issue at hand. It certainly was not in "direct conflict with my assessment" as you claim above. Specifically, you failed to find the evidence that I found...by doing a different search at a later date. That is irrelevant, not in 'direct conflict'.

I'm sorry that my "weak ass comment" regarding RTMing those four posts was confusing for you. I did not say it was too difficult, I said I wasn't going to do it. I have no interest in policing this site, which is why I've never inquired about being a mod. I wasn't "bitching" about the UTR announcements and didn't care if a mod was waiting to address my "grievances", because I don't have a problem with the UTR announements.
Old 06-24-2015, 01:07 PM   #84
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

See, we can agree on something. I even informed you that I did not use your broad search and only looked in Houston where I know most of the players.

If your search included South Texas, I totally understand why you got so many hits.
Old 06-24-2015, 01:13 PM   #85
whatacrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Talk about some whiney Ass bitches! Who gives a fuck...lougi, rj whiner, and Roy d smith going back and forth like a couple of 6th grade school girls.
whatacrock is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 01:19 PM   #86
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Attachment 428961
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 01:30 PM   #87
1longhorn1
Valued Poster

My search included the entire site, but the four I found were not from South Texas.
Old 06-24-2015, 09:05 PM   #88
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Hopefully our often wrong but never in doubt DH (pn, dickhead) will be back in his sewer in H town by tomorrow withe rest of the vermin. It's his comfort zone.
Old 06-24-2015, 09:23 PM   #89
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatacrock View Post
Talk about some whiney Ass bitches! Who gives a fuck...lougi, rj whiner, and Roy d smith going back and forth like a couple of 6th grade school girls.
And holy shit I just noticed crock crawled out from under his rock. Last I heard from you I bitch slapped you in an open forum 5 years ago. These kind of threads bring out all the losers here. Hahaha!
Old 06-24-2015, 09:26 PM   #90
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

And you will be back to stumping for a pimp and his whores in coed.......please tell me you get a piece of the action and you are not just the waterboy

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women