Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47675
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-15-2013, 04:41 PM   #76
StlBondFan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowley79 View Post
Just not deleting all their stuff like I did.
How does one delete their posts from that board? All I can find is edit
Old 03-15-2013, 04:48 PM   #77
crowley79
Account Disabled

The best you can do is edit and replace with "delete". I assume they are gone because a post of mine was deleted once on accident and dive guy couldn't recover it. Plus I requested dive guy to delete them as well. Not sure if he did it though. I know I had a lot of time on my hands. It took me a whole damn week to do it. Lol

I will say though there is no guarantee they are gone. Obviously someone can copy them without your knowledge. Delete your PMs too cuz admin can read them on that site. Google still has them in its cache as well.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:54 PM   #78
MR.knowitall
Registered Member

An abuse of power at it's worst. And no body put in place to keep her accountable.

Quote:
No provider should have control of anything on a site like RTP period.
And no one provider should be solely responsible for verifying all those hobbyists, with all their personal information given to someone with her past. The good old days at Stl Hobby where she got banned more than once for having hobbyists accounts.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:28 PM   #79
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.nikki88 View Post
I also would like to mention that I have talked with Ariel.. Her request to be takin off the site had nothing to do with the site or any of there members!
I agree as I have spoken to her in great detail about
the matter.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:02 PM   #80
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 170970

Thanks to all who have decided to voice their true feelings and info about RTP. A suggestion maybe they should rename it Destiny's Den of Destruction.........
Also was recently told that the provider that retired got off there early cause all of her PMs to and from clients were being deleted.Good way to wreck someone's biz and cut down the competition!
Old 03-15-2013, 06:25 PM   #81
MR.knowitall
Registered Member

Quote:
Also was recently told that the provider that retired got off there early cause all of her PMs to and from clients were being deleted. Good way to wreck someone's biz and cut down the competition!
the treacherous will be caught by their own greed. Proverbs 11:6
Old 03-15-2013, 06:39 PM   #82
StlBondFan
Gaining Momentum

It would apppear my RTP membership has been deleted. Good.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:47 PM   #83
MR.knowitall
Registered Member

oops struck a nerve
Old 03-15-2013, 07:02 PM   #84
StlBondFan
Gaining Momentum

Nah, I wanted it deleted a week ago and they didn't bother to do it until now
Old 03-15-2013, 08:53 PM   #85
stlguy1980
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

And despite the crap going on they still hold meet and greets and club and then brag about it on the board. The last meet and greet caused serious issues there because a certain provider is so desperate for attention she will do stupid stuff in public to make sure the guys there are paying attention to her.

I hope Sunni feels safe enough one day to finally out the two girls who gave her good references for a client who attacked her. This does not feel random nor does it feel like anything other than Sunni getting set up.

What I do know is, that board has some problems and looking at the history, people who have been around a while know that it started about the time certain providers poked their heads out and became more vocal and prominent on the board.

One other thing, as far as Ariel goes, there are maybe two guys on that board who have seen her and 20 who have tried with no luck. I am starting to think she is not a provider but the two guys there like promoting her like she is so they feel better about themselves when others post things like "I cannot get her to respond" and such.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:19 PM   #86
Goodisntcheap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

There are more than two guys who have seen Ariel. everytime I see her its between 1:00 and 4:00 am. The providers aren't very busy during those hours. What's up Crowley.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:18 PM   #87
Bigstk01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodisntcheap View Post
There are more than two guys who have seen Ariel. everytime I see her its between 1:00 and 4:00 am. The providers aren't very busy during those hours. What's up Crowley.
Ive only seen her once and will repeat. Have talked a couple times, but nothing setup yet for visit 2.
I saw her for a "lunch" meeting. I was lucky and got thru.
Plus having the right verifications/ reference background helps.
If you really want to contact a girl you learn how to do it in a nice way.
You dont be pushy or demanding, or complain about not answering calls.
HER PHONE WAS SLAMMED by calls and text all the time. 2-3 at a time.
You can only answer so many.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:19 PM   #88
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlguy1980 View Post

One other thing, as far as Ariel goes, there are maybe two guys on that board who have seen her and 20 who have tried with no luck. I am starting to think she is not a provider but the two guys there like promoting her like she is so they feel better about themselves when others post things like "I cannot get her to respond" and such.
I'm sure there are way more than 20. She's a pretty awesome girl. But with any popular girl, they only have so much time. Also you have to consider, not every guy does reviews and not every guy participates in forums yet they still see girls.
Old 03-16-2013, 01:11 AM   #89
Destiny Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 25567
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxo View Post
Thanks to all who have decided to voice their true feelings and info about RTP. A suggestion maybe they should rename it Destiny's Den of Destruction.........
Also was recently told that the provider that retired got off there early cause all of her PMs to and from clients were being deleted.Good way to wreck someone's biz and cut down the competition!
Let me tell you something you crazy shit disturbing bitch!!

I am so tired of you using my name and trying to out me!!

You are such a mentally challenged selfish crazy bitch who needs to get a life and move on!!

I am telling you that you don't even know me and you will find out real fast just who the fuck i am and see the worst out of me.

Oh wait you would probably be a coward to show up and face me face to face because you just talk shit on the computer. You will never ever deflame my character. Nobody believes your bullshit post and you can say whatever you want but you will never be a great provider or even a great person. You need to get some major help from a Dr.

You have picked the wrong person to drag into your drama soap opera I am fed up and I am not playing with you anymore.

Tell me when and where to meet you and we will take care of this woman to woman.

YOU NEED TO KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR POST!!

If you don't then I will have to pursue this matter more.

And if anyone reads your post they know you are crazy and a shit disturber who always has to have the last word.

GET A LIFE RXO and don't be such a hater because you got busted and and banned.

Why dont you meet me and settle this.............One way or another you will realize that you look so stupid and crazy by your post to deflame RTP.

Move on and think before you post because some people do not play well when a Bitch like yourself constanting uses my name and false accusations. Give it a rest RXO and get a life. You are nothing but an envious jealous crazy last word freak bitch.
Old 03-16-2013, 01:23 AM   #90
Destiny Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 25567
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.knowitall View Post
An abuse of power at it's worst. And no body put in place to keep her accountable.

And no one provider should be solely responsible for verifying all those hobbyists, with all their personal information given to someone with her past. The good old days at Stl Hobby where she got banned more than once for having hobbyists accounts.
You need to get your facts straight before posting!!

When you get your facts straight then post. As far as me doing verification it is competly none of your busines.

For the record I did not get banned from STLHOBBY I askd to be taking off there.

SO keep on talking shit about me...............Karma is a bitch and you look completely beguile
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women