Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40439
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2014, 10:35 AM   #76
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default OMG....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Then all the ladies could reject his visits because of his "bad junk".
Should *Staff Edit - JCM be able to get away with intimidating the ladies because, as one other claimed, he has some sort of special status?
JR
I'd like some opinions here but it seem's to me that JR has engaged in a personal attack. He is completely assuming heresay and then attacking this so called *Staff Edit - JCM which in and of itself IMO is a grievous violation of discretion.
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 10:42 AM   #77
Guest040816-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Then all the ladies could reject his visits because of his "bad junk".JR
Still wondering how you are certain of his "bad junk?" OR the other guy whose junk she rejected? I guess their doctors and the 50 other women they've reviewed were clearly wrong.....

Quote:
This whole scene was created by the guy and seems to be rather sophomoric on his part. However, it has raised the compassion of many that will confirm her status as a respected individual. JR
Would love to see the evidence of the "compassion of many"? Is two considered "many?"
Guest040816-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 10:56 AM   #78
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Should *Staff Edit - JCM be able to get away with intimidating the ladies because, as one other claimed, he has some sort of special status?

JR
OMG! Name dropped!
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 01:20 PM   #79
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Even though this thread is the direct result of a ML leak ...it doesn't mean that we can now discuss details that are only available in the Coed Men's Lounge on the open board.

If you continue to participate in this thread please do so with that in mind.

Thanks
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 02:33 PM   #80
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainKaos View Post
So, hypothetically, if you refused service would you still let the guy chill out with you for the hour?
Yes I most certainly would.

A few year ago I went on a late night call because he lived in a nice house about 5 mins from me so I figured there was a good chance that I would be mildly safe. I get there, the guy puts something in my hand and then we proceed to go have Fun.

Half way into I can totally see this guy is three sheets to the wind, and then a few mins later he passes out on the bed. I did not leave. I tried to wake him to no success. As he laid there snoring away on the bed I turned on the TV, and proceeded to watch a movie until my time was up.

So I laid there next to him, watched TV and when the time was up I left. I did not have to stay there. He was passed out, and I could have left completely undetected. However I would know what I did so I stayed until his time had ended. Shortly after that I started screening callers to make absolutely sure they were not totally wasted before I scheduled a visit lol.
Urban Dahlia is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 03:15 PM   #81
Smoking Monkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

This reminds me of guys that would pay a fortune for tickets to a high profile concert and get so wasted that they didn't remember anything. I saw this happen to some poor unfortunate souls at a Pink Floyd concert and also a Rolling Stone concert. Really not a well thought out strategy!
Smoking Monkey is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 04:25 PM   #82
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
...it doesn't mean that we can now discuss details that are only available in the Coed Men's Lounge, that also serves doughnuts to those that enjoy those, who visit from time to time, on the open board.
Fixed that for ya.
(Just a reminder)
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 05:41 PM   #83
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dahlia View Post
Yes I most certainly would.

A few year ago I went on a late night call because he lived in a nice house about 5 mins from me so I figured there was a good chance that I would be mildly safe. I get there, the guy puts something in my hand and then we proceed to go have Fun.

Half way into I can totally see this guy is three sheets to the wind, and then a few mins later he passes out on the bed. I did not leave. I tried to wake him to no success. As he laid there snoring away on the bed I turned on the TV, and proceeded to watch a movie until my time was up.

So I laid there next to him, watched TV and when the time was up I left. I did not have to stay there. He was passed out, and I could have left completely undetected. However I would know what I did so I stayed until his time had ended. Shortly after that I started screening callers to make absolutely sure they were not totally wasted before I scheduled a visit lol.
That was you?...I thought I passed your screening
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 06:58 PM   #84
Bartman1963
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Wow. This board is such a soap opera.
As such, it is an excellent entertainment, so thanks everybody!

Personally, if I had something gross on my dick (does the ex count?) I wouldn't want to put it into anyone else, especially BB, until it cleared up. If I tried to get it sucked and the provider stopped before she started and questioned why my dick had more bumps than a gherkin... I wouldn't have the balls to ask for a jerkin! I'd probably go as limp as Liberace's wrist in humiliation and slink out of the incall as fast as possible. I wouldn't expect money back either. Just sayin'.

If she volunteered the handy j then she is a trooper in my book. Albeit I do want to send her a big old bottle of Purel or Germ X for Christmas.

As to the WK giving out information...I don't really give a crap. Anything you put on the internet can be traced back to you. All you need to do is draw enough attention to yourself and LE don't even need a warrant. Everybody but the super rich are fair game.

Given that is the state of the rest of the world I find it no surprise that someone would give a pretty little woman like Ms Cash some inside info to the detriment of his hobbyist brethren, and betray what is supposed to be some kind of sacred trust.

Not saying it's right, just saying it's not surprising so I find it difficult to get really pissed about it.
Bartman1963 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 07:34 PM   #85
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartman1963 View Post
Wow. This board is such a soap opera.
As such, it is an excellent entertainment, so thanks everybody!

Personally, if I had something gross on my dick (does the ex count?) I wouldn't want to put it into anyone else, especially BB, until it cleared up. If I tried to get it sucked and the provider stopped before she started and questioned why my dick had more bumps than a gherkin... I wouldn't have the balls to ask for a jerkin! I'd probably go as limp as Liberace's wrist in humiliation and slink out of the incall as fast as possible. I wouldn't expect money back either. Just sayin'.

If she volunteered the handy j then she is a trooper in my book. Albeit I do want to send her a big old bottle of Purel or Germ X for Christmas.

As to the WK giving out information...I don't really give a crap. Anything you put on the internet can be traced back to you. All you need to do is draw enough attention to yourself and LE don't even need a warrant. Everybody but the super rich are fair game.

Given that is the state of the rest of the world I find it no surprise that someone would give a pretty little woman like Ms Cash some inside info to the detriment of his hobbyist brethren, and betray what is supposed to be some kind of sacred trust.

Not saying it's right, just saying it's not surprising so I find it difficult to get really pissed about it.
ROTFLMAO
Urban Dahlia is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 07:58 PM   #86
Bartman1963
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dahlia View Post
ROTFLMAO
Yeah, I didn't know what I was being sucked into when I married her.
Bartman1963 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 08:28 PM   #87
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Six pages in, my favorite part of the OPs' post:

Quote:
I don't care for the drama or false allegations.
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 08:39 PM   #88
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariyah_Cash View Post
I have nothing else to say on this subject matter.

Lariyah
LOVE this! Haha she said her peace and was like, "I'm out bitches!"
Old 11-20-2014, 08:52 PM   #89
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
LOVE this! Haha she said her peace and was like, "I'm out bitches!"
See, that's how you do it, Gemma- drop the mic and walk off the stage, as opposed to chipping a French nail on the 'T' key typing "C - U - N ...." in a reply....
Take her a while to scoreboard you on the bans, though.
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 08:54 PM   #90
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

omg that's so funny!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women