Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47771
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2016, 05:53 AM   #76
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Dear Estella,
Can you pick up a roll of quarters with your toes?
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 11:52 AM   #77
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompanionEstella View Post
Strictly biologically speaking, yes. There are many instances in the animal kingdom such as lions, sea lions, monkeys/apes, etc. of a male animal with a harem of females. The opposite cannot be said for females.
Umm, anglerfish, honeybees, black widows, antelopes . . .
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 12:15 PM   #78
Geeman76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Dear Estella

In all your years of providing what do you think your head count is? And what's your record for one day?
Geeman76 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 03:43 PM   #79
CompanionEstella
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 357126

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
Dear Estella,
Can you pick up a roll of quarters with your toes?
I have no idea. I've never tried this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner View Post
Umm, anglerfish, honeybees, black widows, antelopes . . .
I believe you may be listing animals where females have some sort of advantage over males. That is different from what I was discussing which is the many situations in the animal kingdom where one male animal has a harem of females. There is a biological reason for this. . .spreading their DNA.

I believe human men are wired similarly, especially since apes share so much of our DNA and they behave that way. So I stand by my statement that men are not meant to be monogamous creatures, biologically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeman76 View Post
Dear Estella

In all your years of providing what do you think your head count is? And what's your record for one day?
When I started providing, I made a conscious decision to never "count" because I did not want to tie that to my self worth. I can honestly say I have no earthly idea and I wouldn't know how to calculate it.

My "record" is probably around 10 which would have occurred at a brothel. . . though my average per day since I've gone independent is probably around 3-5.
CompanionEstella is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 04:01 PM   #80
joejohn
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Do you fear that one day with all the advances in virtual reality and the possibility of somebody developing an amazing dick sucking vibrator, that men would no longer need providers? Most women don't seek male providers is that because you have amazing vibrators that perform feats that no man can match?
joejohn is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 04:57 PM   #81
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

Well gentleman Estella has been here two days now, will someone pipe up and tell us what this fine creature is all about?
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 05:05 PM   #82
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

One ECCIE review on you would be so much easier read. Lol

Ijs
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 05:05 PM   #83
CompanionEstella
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejohn View Post
Do you fear that one day with all the advances in virtual reality and the possibility of somebody developing an amazing dick sucking vibrator, that men would no longer need providers? Most women don't seek male providers is that because you have amazing vibrators that perform feats that no man can match?
No, I don't think anything will ever replace the companionship of a woman. There is a reason we are in "the oldest profession".

My frequent use of vibrators has probably affected my sex life in a somewhat negative way but I do not think that is the only reason females don't seek male providers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep3.0 View Post
One ECCIE review on you would be so much easier read. Lol

Ijs
I don't know that I will stay around or see enough clients to receive an Eccie review, especially since I do not encourage clients to write reviews because I believe it is dangerous for them. I will not be returning to Texas after this trip.
Old 12-13-2016, 05:17 PM   #84
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

Not sure what you mean by reviews are dangerous for hobbyists. The most prolific reviewers on eccie are based out of Dallas.

Eccie Dallas is a review driven city.

Edit to add: Not trying to be rude. Just shooting straight to help.
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 08:42 PM   #85
JLanister
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
I don't know that I will stay around or see enough clients to receive an Eccie review, especially since I do not encourage clients to write reviews because I believe it is dangerous for them. I will not be returning to Texas after this trip.
Why not? Has your experience in Texas been horrible? We will miss you!
JLanister is online now   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 09:03 PM   #86
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
I have no idea. I've never tried this.

I believe you may be listing animals where females have some sort of advantage over males. That is different from what I was discussing which is the many situations in the animal kingdom where one male animal has a harem of females. There is a biological reason for this. . .spreading their DNA.

I believe human men are wired similarly, especially since apes share so much of our DNA and they behave that way. So I stand by my statement that men are not meant to be monogamous creatures, biologically.
Yeah, that's what I was talking about. I'm married and am in the hobby. I don't need or buy a biological excuse. I'm here because I've chosen to be selfish. No need to excuse it through false scientific theories.

http://m.mentalfloss.com/article.php?id=57800

http://www.orkin.com/stinging-pests/...ey-bee-mating/
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 10:42 PM   #87
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapper69 View Post
Darn it, Who else will share as much as she has? She will be missed for sure. ...
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 09:16 AM   #88
CompanionEstella
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep3.0 View Post
Not sure what you mean by reviews are dangerous for hobbyists. The most prolific reviewers on eccie are based out of Dallas.

Eccie Dallas is a review driven city.

Edit to add: Not trying to be rude. Just shooting straight to help.
Reviews were created by clients in order to exert some type of "control" over ladies. To a certain extent, they held some value in allowing clients to skip over ladies who would rob or otherwise harm them.

However, reviews have very little benefit to ladies outside of verifying that she is, indeed, a legitimate provider. When I initially started and had no reviews at all, I received many whining messages telling me that I shouldn't charge my rates with no reviews, I wouldn't be successful if I didn't have more reviews, having less than a certain amount of reviews indicated a lack of success, etc.

Of course, none of that was true. I was making a great deal of money but that amount did not change in any way as my reviews began to trickle in. It wasn't less, it wasn't more. I found that reviews had zero impact on my business as a whole.

My post was a reference to my city of Seattle where dozens/hundreds of men are being arrested and charged with felonies for review writing. This article shows the latest with at least 12 more (and I've heard the final number will be much higher) being arraigned on felony charges for review writing today.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/12/13/12...stitution-case

I do not know if Dallas authorities will follow suit and it's possible that they never will. But you have to know you are risking felony charges if they do decide to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapper69 View Post
Yes, my experience in Texas has been horrible. While I received a great deal of interest in Dallas in particular, the quality and behavior of clientele (while I did meet some great gentlemen) has been horrendous in comparison to other places I have worked from. I do not feel safe providing in Texas and my experience here has inspired me to take an extended break, brainstorm, and make big changes to how I conduct my business for my safety.

I absolutely love this job. . .minus the danger. Shame on those men that make this job dangerous for all.
Old 12-14-2016, 09:23 AM   #89
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm so sorry to hear that.

I have heard from many many many traveling ladies that Dallas guys are not the nicest guys. I have traveled to a couple of other markets and I did find that is was more relaxed and easy going.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 09:39 AM   #90
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Reviews were created by clients in order to exert some type of "control" over ladies. To a certain extent, they held some value in allowing clients to skip over ladies who would rob or otherwise harm them.
Interesting perspective, albeit with a bit of a feminism-y tone. I'd say that if a woman allows herself (and by extension her business as a provider) to be controlled by reviews then she is doing something wrong. Their value to clients doesn't exhibit any control beyond what they're allowed to control

edit: the last bit might be a bit confusing - The review has value to a client. Any level of control over a provider in that value would only be what the provider allows the review to control about her. Thus, the providers give the review the value of controlling. This, I'd postulate, is beyond their original intended value.

Quote:
I found that reviews had zero impact on my business as a whole.
Oh, what a timely juxtaposition. Maybe that impact says more about you than about the system; but then one would wonder why you think they were created for some type of "control" and not for some other purpose given your findings.

Or are is your loose use of "control" relating to keeping providers from going out of "control" in a bad way for a client?
FunInDFW is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women