Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60150
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47650
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2013, 03:27 PM   #841
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Double sun power!!!! LOL

Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:31 PM   #842
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Han View Post
Trust is not a component of love? I think you are confusing being in love with loving to be in love. Obsession is not love. Love is never unhealthy. If what you think is love is unhealthy, then it's something else.
We don't see eye to eye here...and I'm good with that...cheers
Old 05-30-2013, 03:42 PM   #843
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

May 30, 2013

3.Would you be willing to give up sex for five years if you could have wonderfully sensual and eroticdreams any night you wished? (in which release is possible)

4. Would you rather be extremely successful professionally and have a tolerable yet unexciting private life, or have an extremely happy private life and only a tolerable and uninspiring professional life?
Old 05-30-2013, 09:52 PM   #844
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

I'm just catching up on this thread after some business travel. Wow do I like your sexy librarian picture!! We may have to role play that one. . . . . . . .

Love the string of questions, my answers below:

1. How many times in love? Once, still going. Women I have personally known I think I could have fallen in love with in different circumstances? 5 I can think of off the top of my head. However there are many more women I have loved being with. The sidebar on what love is was interesting. I'm doubtful that love between romantic partners can be truly unconditional, but I do think that the more love you give, the more you get in return....but give it freely, not as a quid quo pro.
2. I don't believe in ghosts/spirits. I wouldn't have trouble sleeping in a remote haunted house if I had some reason to do so, and if it was safe.
3. Marriage I objected to? Annette Bening to Warren Beatty, because she comes across in her celebrity and personal lives as beautiful, animated, smart, and caring. I think she was as beautiful as a woman can be in the move The American President.
4. 1 year of perfect happiness, but no memory of it? No way! I have been fortunate and had a great many periods of perfect happiness whose memories are old friends I visit from time to time.
4b. Memories are more important than the activities themselves.
5. Whispered words? The trite "I love you" of course. The best hobby whisper was when a partner sighed into my ear that I made love with the sensitivity of a woman.
6. Public singing of Happy Birthday? Despise it!!
7. Intensity vs. permanence of passion? The easy answer is permanence. Intensity simply can't remain at peak levels as a relationship goes on. That might be the main reason I hobby. I have as perfect a marriage as I know of, but revisiting the intensity and excitement during those first weeks/months when you are getting to know someone you are attracted to is an extremely heady and potent brew.
8. Of the real world abilities or powers, the one I crave the most is to be able to sing well.
9. No sex for 5 years, but incredible erotic dreams with release? That's an interesting one. Very titillating, especially if one could direct his/her dreams, and perhaps explore sexual extremes you might otherwise fantasize about, but not act out because of fears about safety, etc. There is a thing called "lucid dreaming" in which people claim to be able to direct their dreams. I would LOVE to be able to do that. I suppose if I have a partner I can still cuddle with and share the slings and arrows of life with, AND who gets to have the same erotic dreams, then I might lean toward that one.
10. Importance of professional life vs. private life? I'm reluctant to accept that one must accept the compromise, but if I had to choose it would be for the excellent private life and the mediocre professional life.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:25 PM   #845
sexxytexxan
Valued Poster

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
May 30, 2013

3.Would you be willing to give up sex for five years if you could have wonderfully sensual and eroticdreams any night you wished? (in which release is possible)

4. Would you rather be extremely successful professionally and have a tolerable yet unexciting private life, or have an extremely happy private life and only a tolerable and uninspiring professional life?
3. Tough call, but I'm going to go with no. I need my penis touched.

4. I'm going with the second one because that's my reality and I'm happy (but poor).
sexxytexxan is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:00 AM   #846
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
May 30, 2013

3) Nope. I rarely remember my dreams anyways, so this all goes back to the whole experience vs memory thing.

4) Happy life / tolerable professional life. This is already the choice I made in real life (although my professional life isn't bad at all but one of those ones where I know I could make more money elsewhere if I was willing to give up freedom / work harder).

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexxytexxan View Post
3. Tough call, but I'm going to go with no. I need my penis touched.

4. I'm going with the second one because that's my reality and I'm happy (but poor).
I hear you, man!
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:16 AM   #847
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:22 AM   #848
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

Hahaha...I LOVE IT!!! My new theme song
Old 05-31-2013, 11:37 AM   #849
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

May 31, 2013

1. When you are attracted to someone, do you like to be the cat or the mouse?

2. What is your most vivid memory from elementary school?
Old 05-31-2013, 11:44 AM   #850
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
May 30, 2013

May 30, 2013

4B. Since so many place great emphasis on a happy private life, why do people often put more effort into their professional lives? If you feel your private life is more important to you, do you feel your priorities support this? Are you simply unwilling to admit that work is more important? Do you use work as a substitute? Do you hope professional success will some how magically lead to personal happiness?
Old 05-31-2013, 11:55 AM   #851
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
May 30, 2013

3. No I would not give up actual sex. I feel it is too important in a relationship for more than just physical reasons. Let's say that the SO is disabled and unable to have sex...then I would say yes if we could somehow dream of sex together.

4. I would want to choose personal life over professional, however, as a woman (according to a friend of mine, women are security engineers), that carries the household, I know that finances can make or break a family due to the stresses that arise from not making ends meet. I put more emphasis on my work at this time in my life because I've been let down before and never want to experience that again. It would be very hard for me to trust anyone enough to sacrifice my professional success in favor of personal life. The professional allows me to invest in things that benefit my household's quality of life. A means to an end...
Old 05-31-2013, 12:02 PM   #852
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Summer's coming. Will YOU be ready???

Old 05-31-2013, 12:53 PM   #853
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
May 31, 2013

1. When you are attracted to someone, do you like to be the cat or the mouse?

2. What is your most vivid memory from elementary school?
1) I'm not certain. I tend to have a pretty addictive personality, so while I may be very interested in someone, I know I can probably be too crazy, so I forcibly dial it back.

2) Beating up the friend who would eventually become the best man at my wedding, hah.

Quote:
May 30, 2013

4B. Since so many place great emphasis on a happy private life, why do people often put more effort into their professional lives? If you feel your private life is more important to you, do you feel your priorities support this? Are you simply unwilling to admit that work is more important? Do you use work as a substitute? Do you hope professional success will some how magically lead to personal happiness?
4B) In your previous post, I think you touched upon this - security. While it's important to have a happy private life, it's also not really doable (imo) in the long term if you aren't in a financially sound position. However, money can only buy/rent you so much happiness, so once you have enough to be stable, it's easier to focus more on the personal life part then.

Quote:
Summer's coming. Will YOU be ready???

Psh... preparing for summer is for chicks. Hooray for double standards!
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:00 PM   #854
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Can I just say, I'm loving these free-wheeling discussions?
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:30 PM   #855
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ran into a snafu on the way to the airport but all is well Las Vegas for the first time EVER IN MY LIFE! Woohoo!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women