Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160699
Yssup Rider60029
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35444
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2015, 06:05 AM   #61
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
Nice try bud, but that was a fail on every level. Every single thing you mentioned has a safe way of doing it. Don't try and make it sound like it's just the luck of the draw.

It's time to step up and put your big boy pants on and realize you CAN create your own luck with good decisions.

How is not leaving your house working out for you, because every time you go out that door it's much riskier than BBFS.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 06:12 AM   #62
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
And the only one you gave for HIV is a man contracting it from an infected woman.... is there a reason for that? Surely it wouldn't be much riskier for a woman and it slipped your mind? And no stat about a woman having unprotected anal sex with an infected man... Surely it wouldn't be even higher still and you didn't have time?
You must not have read too closely since the stats for a woman are in there and they are still quite low and, as mentioned, medical advances have made it possible to basically prevent transmission AND go bareback.

As for the other diseases, there is absolutely a higher risk. Then again, there always has been and yet there was no uproar about condoms until AIDS.

And I have some bad news for you. While they help some, condoms aren't all that great with herpes, which, unlike anything you mentioned, you can't just get treated for and it goes away. So if you're really that concerned you need a new hobby.

And, BTW, I don't even partake in BBFS. I just hate the fact any time someone brings it up people 1) feign outrage while writing down the girls' names so they can go get some and 2) spread bullshit and shout down the people with facts.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 06:30 AM   #63
umakemefeelsogood
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

So we keep hearing that this site is going down hill. Is it any wonder since a thread about who bb's becomes a thread of attacking each other's responses?. This thread didn't have an opinion poll attached. It asked some simple questions. Whether you agree with Milfy or not she gave simple straight forward response.
While you guys are busy attacking each other I am going to enjoy one of the sweetest ladies in Dallas thst this group ran off the board and it's no ones business if we have covers on the bed.
umakemefeelsogood is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 08:34 AM   #64
Sophia Banks
Sexy Sophia

User ID: 231599
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

It seems the only disease people are focusing on is HIV, when the major viruses that are incurable are Herpes and HPV (genital warts)

HPV is the most rampant virus and is spreading at an alarming rate. Both viruses can lay dormant for months or years and ta-da one day you break out with the herpes with sores or warts if you get HPV.....so you can, and probably have been exposed at some time and whether you contract it or not is a roll of the dice but you can catch it and pass to everyone else including your significant other and you may break out right away or it will hide in dormancy till it appears.

These two are called "the gift that keeps on giving".
Sophia Banks is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 08:50 AM   #65
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia Banks View Post
It seems the only disease people are focusing on is HIV, when the major viruses that are incurable are Herpes and HPV (genital warts)

HPV is the most rampant virus and is spreading at an alarming rate. Both viruses can lay dormant for months or years and ta-da one day you break out with the herpes with sores or warts if you get HPV.....so you can, and probably have been exposed at some time and whether you contract it or not is a roll of the dice but you can catch it and pass to everyone else including your significant other and you may break out right away or it will hide in dormancy till it appears.

These two are called "the gift that keeps on giving".
A person can be vaccinated to protect against HPV, and HPV will go away on it's own with most people even without treatment . HPV is not the same as Herpes (HSV).
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 10:20 AM   #66
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Stats can almost always be used to prove any point. Stats can almost always be manipulated or are faulty based on the subject group or controls.

The bottom line in it is inherently riskier bb a hoogar, especially if that Hoogar is bb everyone else. It is also riskier bb a John who is also bb other hoogars. When you pull the stats do you think any of the test subjects or control group is a bunch of johns and hoogars bb each other?

If you have a SO you are also putting them at risk. It's not just hiv, it's any std. Some of them are drug resistant and hurt the peep. Condoms are not 100% effective in preventing std's or pregnancy but they are pretty fucking effective. Unfortunately condoms suck and bb just feels so much better. It would be great if we could always bb (I'm sure some of you do).

People saying it's not worth the risk and people saying the risk is low are both ok and within their rights. Everyone has to decide for themselves their own risk aversion. I think trying to convince everyone to switch sides is wrong. My major issue with religion is that they can't just leave the rest of us alone.

People always seem to want everyone on their side, I guess it just validates their position. Fear mongering is the way of the religious right and the Republican Party. Their should always be a little fear though and that little voice that cautions us.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 10:59 AM   #67
atf searcher
The Ass Fuck Twins

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
You're right, this should be a fun thread, any outing of enjoying BB should only be done by ones self, not by others. And keep in mind many girls only do it on a case-by-case basis...and most always told me they normally don't do that and it was our secret
This IS a fun thread, I'm enjoying it.

LMAO! I wonder how many other guys they told the exact same thing to? But I'm sure your the only one.
atf searcher is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 11:15 AM   #68
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

The funniest part, imo, was this:

Quote:
And those ladies speaking against that are known for it in other threads - be warned you may be called out.
followed by this a few hours later:

Quote:
any outing of enjoying BB should only be done by ones self, not by others.
Well...that ^^^^^ and the whole premise of this thread.

If you do it, do it.

Why is there such an incessant need from those who engage in it to publicly identify anyone else who has ever done it? And resort to threats nonetheless? How chickenshit.

Get over your desperate attempts to validate your own behavior and mind your own business since that's what you want everyone else to do. Set the bar.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 11:34 AM   #69
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post
A person can be vaccinated to protect against HPV, and HPV will go away on it's own with most people even without treatment . HPV is not the same as Herpes (HSV).
You will be amazed of how many prescriptions I fill for people who have Herpes or HIV- to the average set of eyes you will never know their disease state by physically looking at them - and honestly these are individuals who look very healthy. You can no longer depend on " well he/she looks clean. Honestly I don't see how a provider would be fine with offering that service to anyone walking in the door- Russian roulette - ditto for the guys who are into bbfs with street walkers- just my 2 cents.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 11:44 AM   #70
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post
FYI, HPV can cause cervical cancer. I know, most guys don't give a shit about what happens to providers, all they care is that unprotected nut. But some guys do care.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 11:47 AM   #71
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post

If you do it, do it.

Why is there such an incessant need from those who engage in it to publicly identify anyone else who has ever done it? And resort to threats nonetheless? How chickenshit.

Get over your desperate attempts to validate your own behavior and mind your own business since that's what you want everyone else to do. Set the bar.

Agreed, it was a pointless and stupid thing to say. Well maybe not pointless because unless outed by the doier of the deed points could arise from sharing no no info.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 12:34 PM   #72
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
You will be amazed of how many prescriptions I fill for people who have Herpes or HIV- to the average set of eyes you will never know their disease state by physically looking at them - and honestly these are individuals who look very healthy. You can no longer depend on " well he/she looks clean. Honestly I don't see how a provider would be fine with offering that service to anyone walking in the door- Russian roulette - ditto for the guys who are into bbfs with street walkers- just my 2 cents.
Russian roulette is 1 in 6, insertive vaginal intercourse with someone know to have HIV is 1 in 2500. The odds aren't comparable. 90% of new infections are men who have sex with men and people that share needles. Without knowing how the people who have their prescriptions filled contracted the virus, it's just speculation. People have known that someone can look healthy and have HIV since the '80s, that's nothing new. If you're filling prescriptions for Truvada, that's to prevent HIV, it doesn't do anything once you have it. That's an "HIV medicine", so adding that to the tally is misleading.

HIV is serious, but the risks are overstated because they have to be. People wouldn't pay attention if they were given the actual odds and statstics. It has to be hyped like every other person has it every though only 1/3rd of 1% of the population does. Fear mongering is an effective way to push public policy. You're more likely to get herpes while wearing a condom than HIV. Herpes can still be transmitted even while wearing a condom, especially if one of the people involved is having an outbreak. If herpes is your concern, you shouldn't be in the hobby. Sex Education in the USA is awful, I bet a lot of people wouldn't be able to identify a herpes outbreak. Ignorance, fear, and assumptions are the real dangers.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 12:36 PM   #73
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post

If you do it, do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post
Agreed, it was a pointless and stupid thing to say. Well maybe not pointless because unless outed by the doier of the deed points could arise from sharing no no info.
Totally agree it wasn't a good idea, after milfy's comment I revised. Some can admit they're wrong.

And by THN's reply I think my intent wasn't written well - my issue is with girls that go on and on about not doing it when we know they do. After thought I felt it's for them to reveal if they partake as most guys know the truth.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 12:37 PM   #74
LoveNHorny
Valued Poster

We can argue the degree to which risk increases with this activity, but there's no denying it increases risk. I think since we're already risk-takers, being in the hobby, then we're already the personality types to take this risk further into bbs.

I don't personally. I see it from a public health standpoint, and from personal health (i.e. my own), but I wanted to tell Milfy that there's some research showing male ejaculate causes an anti-depressive hormonal reaction in the vagina, occurring locally, and affecting the body. This is separate and different from other pleasure reactions, in the body, ie. intimacy, the sex, orgasm, etc.; therefore, it doesn't happen with a comdom, etc. Milfy, you're prolly sensitive to it, so therefore want it. **
Warm regards,
LnH
**this is in no way meant to encourage bbs. Hahahaha
LoveNHorny is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 12:40 PM   #75
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
I notice I didn't see any stats for unprotected sex with someone with syphilis, gonaria, chlamydia etc.

And the only one you gave for HIV is a man contracting it from an infected woman.... is there a reason for that? Surely it wouldn't be much riskier for a woman and it slipped your mind? And no stat about a woman having unprotected anal sex with an infected man... Surely it wouldn't be even higher still and you didn't have time?

I too was thinking that HIV isn't the only issue that could (no matter the percentages) occur from having unprotected sex. Many other STDs and pregnancy. It's not especially uncommon to see providers post on here that they are pregnant and I doubt it was from an immaculate conception.

Other people can do what they want but for my own safety and probably more for my own sanity I will only have protected sex.
L.A. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women