Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: WHat should be the topic of the next thread I start?
Bashing Taylor Maiden 101 - A guide to baiting and bashing a provider online 8 11.43%
Strippers, not Providers, Provide true GFE - An analysis of why Providers are more like wives 10 14.29%
Locating alternative players i.e. strippers, waitresses, bartenders and secretaries 52 74.29%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 02-03-2011, 11:01 PM   #61
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Start with

Fourscore and seven beers ago ...

That's always worked for me.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:13 PM   #62
dracr
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default whatever you want

<------- AWESOME RACK
Old 02-04-2011, 02:41 AM   #63
Guest092815
Account Disabled

User ID: 2742
My ECCIE Reviews

As soon as Carl finds the time, HE will be on my plate *(wink)* so he may not have much free time to post! we shall see....
Old 02-04-2011, 06:38 AM   #64
Guest041811-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 3267
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Well then..... At least start writing me some material and PM ing it.... I done been called out and am in my final days here.... I need a staff of writers to prep some material....

From the looks of things I do believe "she has had a dream" and is out to "set her people free".....

Your post is tinged with racism and I don't take that lightly. I know you are referring to me and my ethnicity, you disgusting and repugnant excuse for a man. Did you really just use the words of the great MLK to mock me? I've reported your hate speech to the moderators and I urge everyone to do the same. Whatever respect I had in my disagreements with you is completely out the window now. It is truly a shame that abortion was not legal in your mother's day.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:51 AM   #65
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

wow! really whispers. ive kept my mouth shut(actually had you on ignore) but it still shows your comments when someone quotes you.that was a pretty chicken shit kinda comment you made there. your a fuckin piece os shit! someone got banned a few weeks ago for makin rascist comments of that same nature . wanna make a bet if the same happens here. doubt it. shit doesnt always flow downhill. especially if the mods are too afraid of offending their prescious saint
Old 02-04-2011, 07:54 AM   #66
canyonman
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Well then..... At least start writing me some material and PM ing it.... I done been called out and am in my final days here.... I need a staff of writers to prep some material....

From the looks of things I do believe "she has had a dream" and is out to "set her people free".....

WTF is up with the last part of the comment Whispers?
I have never chimed in on any of your threads as I could careless about most of the topics you bring up or chime in on, this one included until I read that.
Knowing your posting history I am sure you will have something cute to say about it when an appology is in order here.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:54 AM   #67
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Sarcasm Maybe... Racism?... Naw...... Since your "people" are obviously the repressed and no longer spoken folks that were a part of what was so incredibly wrong here in austin ..... All the hooktards and their wusses that have been silent now for a while... those you seem to believe that have been repressed...... race is not a factor in any of this.....

You just seem like a man on a mission and those words seemed rather fitting....

Using quotes that are applicable to the situation is hardly racial in nature..... IS that the best you got?

Keep in mind you came here spoiling for a fight..... I didn't go looking for you.....

Welcome to Austin Darlin!
Old 02-04-2011, 08:16 AM   #68
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
wow! really whispers. ive kept my mouth shut(actually had you on ignore) but it still shows your comments when someone quotes you.that was a pretty chicken shit kinda comment you made there. your a fuckin piece os shit! someone got banned a few weeks ago for makin rascist comments of that same nature . wanna make a bet if the same happens here. doubt it. shit doesnt always flow downhill. especially if the mods are too afraid of offending their prescious saint
Why is quoting someone famous for making speeches about freeing repressed people in response to someone on a mission to free the repressed posters here "racial".... Twist and spin all you want... There was nothing racial meant by my comment...

But Hey Knottyman... You have a new hooktard to prance and pose for!
Old 02-04-2011, 08:23 AM   #69
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
Thanks for that, now I know your reviews are ads for providers who need the press, is new, or for whatever reason, need an additional ad.

You seem to be mistaking respect and civility, but I'll let you figure that out.
So Brainiac.. which word applies to your master now.. Respectful, or Civil..?
Just curious how you read it.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:29 AM   #70
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Originally Posted by Whispers ....From the looks of things I do believe "she has had a dream" and is out to "set her people free".....
WOW I have always just ignored your Juvenile attempts at looking like the Know it all of the Hobby..But this is LOW even for you ! Then you have the audacity to try and Spin it as being harmless....MODS is time for ya'll to do something with lil JR here..This should NOT be tolerated...
Old 02-04-2011, 08:45 AM   #71
DRorchia
Valued Poster

I have no dog in this fight but I do have a couple of questions. I'm fairly new and would simply like some clarification on how things work around here.
1. Are we as posters only responsible for how we intend the message to come across or are we responsible for how the message is perceived by other readers (i.e. it's deemed offensive by someone)?
2. If moderators step in and tell everyone to take a deep breath and go easy on the insults....are we bound by that? Because it seems in several cases now I simply see the attacks continue on both sides without any apparent consequences.

Again, not taking sides but curious how these things work around here.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:50 AM   #72
Guest041811-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 3267
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Sarcasm Maybe... Racism?... Naw...... Since your "people" are obviously the repressed and no longer spoken folks that were a part of what was so incredibly wrong here in austin ..... All the hooktards and their wusses that have been silent now for a while... those you seem to believe that have been repressed...... race is not a factor in any of this.....

You just seem like a man on a mission and those words seemed rather fitting....

Using quotes that are applicable to the situation is hardly racial in nature..... IS that the best you got?
You lack class, character and integrity. However, you have ignorance in spades. Simply because I have a sparkling reputation and you can't attack me with any merit, you decided to make snide remarks about my ethnicity. That's low even for you.

You attempted to slanderize me and make me look stupid by intentionally butchering Martin Luther King's most famous quote. That didn't work. Instead, you simply highlighted your ignorance. You're too easy Whispers. You assassinate your character all by yourself!

@The community: thank you for the PMs and support. I'm done for now, but I will be back. Enjoy yalls weekend and the snow! If you happen to be at Carnival tonight and see a cute black girl dressed as a feminized Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange, make sure to say hi!
Old 02-04-2011, 08:58 AM   #73
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTorchia View Post
2. If moderators step in and tell everyone to take a deep breath and go easy on the insults....are we bound by that? Because it seems in several cases now I simply see the attacks continue on both sides without any apparent consequences.

Again, not taking sides but curious how these things work around here.
Obviously it doesnt apply to WHISPERS..as he is allowed by the MODS to do as he pleases and say what he wants even if he meant it as being Racist....Seems like the more Juvenile you can act on this board the more the MODS will allow you to cross the lines of Civility...IF you dont think just backtrack some of Whispers posts..is obvious to all..
Old 02-04-2011, 09:19 AM   #74
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I am truly starting to believe everyone has become mentally ill!
Old 02-04-2011, 09:20 AM   #75
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley View Post
You lack class, character and integrity. However, you have ignorance in spades. Simply because I have a sparkling reputation and you can't attack me with any merit, you decided to make snide remarks about my ethnicity. That's low even for you.
Twist and spin all you want... There was nothing negative in the remark towards you.... Nothing racial in the comments.... nothing meant towards your "ethnicity".......

You came into this thread ranting and raving about the tyranny of Whispers and how your going to deal with it..... You want to jump up on a soapbox and make speeches prepare to see some dissent....

Your obviously ignorant as to any of what I tend to have to say. I seldom attack "individuals"....... so there is no reason to attack you.... It's easier to attack what you have to say....

You come to the Austin Forums and start a thread calling me out.....

telling everyone how your going to restore Austin to the fun and happy days of old.....

You refer to the ladies I prefer to see in a manner insinuated they have issues your not even allowed to discuss here....

Then like a typical wuss that can't make any headway with her argument you ask for the thread to be closed.....

Now... In a truly ignorant fashion, since you can't make your argument another way you want to take this somewhere it never was.....

Oh Well....

You may be all that in some places..... So far your just another hooktard with a big mouth ranting about something you haven't a clue about.....

AS I said... Welcome to Austin... Enjoy the Snow....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women