Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47598
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2013, 03:34 PM   #61
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Sorry bro but your a fucking retard who deserved to get ripped off.
[QUOTE=dirty dog;1052573722]I cannot tell you what I would do to a person who burned me for 10,000.00, but I can say something would be done. Wow how stupid can someone be.[/QUOTE]

Quote:
I am sorry guys I am not in the understanding mood I guess, but SS has been in this position before, dude the stove is hot dont touch it, it will burn you. What did you expect was going to happen, fellas, these girls do not love you and do not want to spend the rest of their lives with you. What SS is attempting to do is purchase a girlfriend and its just not going to work. Now many of you think I am piling on him and in reality I am not because I am concerned that SS may have some mental demons he is battling and searching for the cure in all the wrong places, and posting his counter productive actions in order to get sympathy and justification which he is getting from you is not going to help him in the end.
Quote:
If you stand in the middle of the freeway, dont cry when you get hit by a car.
Quote:
This isnt a freaking alert, his being taken for 10,000 had nothing to do with her performance as a provider. He was taken becase he gave or loaned someone money. Her credit worthyness is only important if you planning on giving her a loan. His actions are outside of normal provider/hobby relations and has nothing to do with her provider skills or performance.

The bottom line is he is a drama queen, who has to have some kind of crisis going on, remember his recent thread alluding to suicide. Give me a break.
Quote:
Your a fucking attention whore. You posted this to get sympathy responses to justify stupid decisions and to garner attention.
Quote:
Its not a scam if you willingly give up the money or as I suspect offered the money. Its a scam when you give them a donation and they run out the door. This simply put is a fool whos money has been parted.
Quote:
Well JJ I acutally think it went something like this. Who is the provider that you offered money to make her fell good and willing to become your internet girlfriend.
I'm not here to get into it with you Dog... do you ever go back and read your own posts? At a very young age my dad taught me to never get in the way of someone making a completed ass of themselves. Let them finish. Carry on Dog.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:24 PM   #62
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Fun Guy View Post
Thanks.Only reason I asked was to alert everyone to avoid her at all costsShe needs to be blacklisted for what she did to you.That's my humble opinion anyway.

No,I sure do not need the name of her pimp!I don't schedule appoinments with pimps.lol
Nonsense. She's probably still a good provider if you're not a total moron who falls in love with her and gives her a shitload of money. Pay per session and I bet she's fine.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:23 PM   #63
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Kshunter said it best........don't fall in love with her and give her a ton of money.

I don't know who the lady is, but I'm guessing her skills as a provider aren't going to cause guys to stop seeing her.

Men who give that type of money, expense gifts, pay for her phone, etc. aren't having a provider/hobbyist relationship in his eyes. In his eyes, he's in love with her and will do ANYTHING to keep her in his life at any level. In her eyes, its a business relationship and she's going to milk the cow for all she can.

This hobby is a con game sort of speak. The ladies give you your fantasy and you give the ladies her fee for making that fantasy come true. There are some shady ladies who will take you for everything you're able to give and other ladies will be honest with you, treat this business with respect.

Is she shady for doing what she did? Don't know. Why is that? Because I don't know the whole story. We only read what SS wrote down and do we know for a fact that his story is true? Nope. Why you ask? Because we weren't there when everything happened.

But, coming to the board and telling his story was one way of trying to ruin her for what happened between them and yes, to gain sympathy from his fellow hobbyists.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:08 PM   #64
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I'm not here to get into it with you Dog... do you ever go back and read your own posts? At a very young age my dad taught me to never get in the way of someone making a completed ass of themselves. Let them finish. Carry on Dog.
[/QUOTE]

Oh sure you are why hide that. As for the rest of your gibberish, if pointing out how absurd it is to get on here and scream about being ripped off for 10,000.00 when you have a history of trying to be captain save a ho. The provider in questions reputation is then trashed based on what, one side of the story, based on a guy that willingly gives a person 10,000.00 and then when he does not get the relationship he wants hes being ripped off. I know girls not even in the business who would have taken his money. So who's fault is it, his or hers. I suspect with this guys history it was his. So if that makes me an asshole, so be it, its certainly not a title that hasnt been used for me before and probably will again, but by a lot better class of person than you. Now your turn.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:16 PM   #65
Misawahawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Elena- people would be up in arms if a provider got took for a couple hundred. SS got hoodwinked for much more. There are dumber things to blow money on than ladies. I've heard of engaged women cheating with a diamond ring on.
Misawahawk is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:51 PM   #66
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misawahawk View Post
Elena- people would be up in arms if a provider got took for a couple hundred. SS got hoodwinked for much more. There are dumber things to blow money on than ladies. I've heard of engaged women cheating with a diamond ring on.
Maybe if people would quit coddling him and call this what it is, the next person may not be so willing to throw their money after an illfated love affair.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:06 AM   #67
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Kshunter said it best........don't fall in love with her and give her a ton of money.

I don't know who the lady is, but I'm guessing her skills as a provider aren't going to cause guys to stop seeing her.

So you know Ms E - she told me she was not going to sell herself any more. But she was willing to sell other women, using the cell phone I was paying for her to use to say in contact wih her "children". During that time, she was willing to use my vehicle to drive woman 7000 miles to sell other women while she baby sat their children. She guarnteed to pay back the "loans" which amounted to over $4000 but never with sex. She "never" had sex with "friends", except with freinds from the "life style", which is group sex. She actually worked 3 houses house cleaning to pay a pitance.

Falling in love when a woman tells you that you are her boyfriend? Hard not to do when a woman makes you hard. Well alteast for us left-harders that is the case. Sorry needed to drop some humor in this one, it is way to serious right now. All I want it to warn any guy who may know her to be careful. Did not intend a fire storm.
ss4699 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:32 AM   #68
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Oh sure you are why hide that. As for the rest of your gibberish, if pointing out how absurd it is to get on here and scream about being ripped off for 10,000.00 when you have a history of trying to be captain save a ho. The provider in questions reputation is then trashed based on what, one side of the story, based on a guy that willingly gives a person 10,000.00 and then when he does not get the relationship he wants hes being ripped off. I know girls not even in the business who would have taken his money. So who's fault is it, his or hers. I suspect with this guys history it was his. So if that makes me an asshole, so be it, its certainly not a title that hasnt been used for me before and probably will again, but by a lot better class of person than you. Now your turn.
Like I said, carry on.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:42 AM   #69
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Like I said, carry on.
Is this the best you got, seriously, LOL Oh by the way I do think its really bad form to post pictures of your kids on a hooker board and as an avatar no less.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:55 AM   #70
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss4699 View Post
So you know Ms E - she told me she was not going to sell herself any more. But she was willing to sell other women, using the cell phone I was paying for her to use to say in contact wih her "children". During that time, she was willing to use my vehicle to drive woman 7000 miles to sell other women while she baby sat their children. She guarnteed to pay back the "loans" which amounted to over $4000 but never with sex. She "never" had sex with "friends", except with freinds from the "life style", which is group sex. She actually worked 3 houses house cleaning to pay a pitance.

Falling in love when a woman tells you that you are her boyfriend? Hard not to do when a woman makes you hard. Well alteast for us left-harders that is the case. Sorry needed to drop some humor in this one, it is way to serious right now. All I want it to warn any guy who may know her to be careful. Did not intend a fire storm.
Sounds to me like you were in a relationship, you got burned. This is not a bad hooker alert. This is the chance any man takes when he gets involved with a women in or out of the hobby. Look I am being hard on you because we both know this is not the first time this has happened to you, I am hoping it will be the last because I am hoping you have finally taken to heart that you cant be looking for love from these girls, while they may be very nice and sweet when you leave the room they go back to their real lives and most of the time it does not involve the guy who just left the room. Almost everyone who has spent a lot of time around the hobby or strippers has at one time or
another been caught up, but most stop after the first round. SS I hope the 10,000.00 was something you can afford to lose and you didnt borrow it or something like that. Please though in the future if you want to throw away that kind of cash, go to the boats at least you will have a chance of getting something back. I am done bashing you, at least until you do this again LOL.
Old 03-25-2013, 10:02 AM   #71
Kshunter
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss4699 View Post

Wow. You're even dumber than I thought. Don't worry, SS, there are plenty of women here who will make you feel better. And I bet half of them are trying to figure out how to be the next one to take you for cash, since you posted out in the open what an easy mark you are.
Old 03-25-2013, 10:15 AM   #72
Guest062813-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Wow that's retarded even as a provider I wouldn't keep that kind of cash on me. First rule of the biz every dumbass should know that. My advice, be a hard ass. Period
Guest062813-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:30 AM   #73
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default This will probably go nowhere....

But really..?

The op has admitted more than once that what he did was ill-advised. I'm not trying to bail him out or whatever but it is starting to get painful watching him get kicked over and over..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:51 AM   #74
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Hey SS...just some free advice

I would stop responding to this, and other "Alert" threads that you have started.

You apparently have made your point, in terms of "alerting" folks...continue posting will only focus the attention on yourself and your past actions
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:52 AM   #75
Kshunter
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
..continue posting will only focus the attention on yourself.
That's the point.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women