Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60165
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40393
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-13-2015, 06:01 PM   #61
dudistpreist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan666 View Post
you do that and here is more to put in your change jar. I don't think you know how to read very well. because no where in my rebuttal to your asinine checklist of why a girl is not pimped or managed. did I ever say that I chose to believe what kat or any other poster in this thread have said. my comments were all my own opinions or statements that have been made through the course of this thread.

how do you know of the validity of her statements that she makes you cant simple as that. you are not her and you have no knowledge of what she endured through her course of reign under ay. and unless you are one of ay's girls than you have no dog in this fight as to the torment or lack there of that any of his girls go through. so until you sign the dotted line and become one of his bitches and take it in the ass for years. to see if you come out on top of the game. or if your using your body up for peanuts while he sits comfortably in his lavish residence then stfu!

and for reference I have not seen any of the ladies in question so I am neutral in this argument!
You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. I laid I bed with her and listened to her story and this isn't it, or at least it has changed drastically since I first heard it.
Old 12-13-2015, 06:05 PM   #62
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

User ID: 132051
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudistpreist View Post
Kat,
Again this is just more of the world according to Kat.
What I know about you has come out of your own mouth and what you have put in these threads/posts.
I doubt that you even know how much of your personal business you unintentionally spill out in unguarded moments.
You started this thread under the heading_The Truth
In my opinion you've been lying to yourself, and anyone that will listen for so long that you wouldn't recognize the truth if it bit you on your left aftermarket tit
Gosh, you make so many comments on my "aftermarket" tits, I'm starting to think you want to suck on one of them. Is that "aftermarket" comment supposed to make me roll up in a ball & cry? I'm starting to think you wouldn't know the truth if AY bit you on your left "aftermarket" ball.
Old 12-13-2015, 06:09 PM   #63
dudistpreist
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen View Post
If you sit in the parking lot you will see her pimp going in and out. I don't care man pay her pimp if you want but just know that by knowing she has one and you support that kind of thing well you not any better then him.. Good night
Kaylen,
Sounds like you have experience at stalking. I doubt that you or any provider would like any client to come and sit in parking lot and record who comes and goes.
Old 12-13-2015, 06:10 PM   #64
dudistpreist
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat VonDee View Post
Gosh, you make so many comments on my "aftermarket" tits, I'm starting to think you want to suck on one of them. Is that "aftermarket" comment supposed to make me roll up in a ball & cry? I'm starting to think you wouldn't know the truth if AY bit you on your left "aftermarket" ball.
So you do remember me
Old 12-13-2015, 06:13 PM   #65
dudistpreist
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you do remember me
The comment about the tits was to illustrate that they like your claims are not real.
I have nothing against a good set of tits.
Old 12-13-2015, 06:15 PM   #66
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well now AY knows people watch out for his car, that stands out very well, he now has Lariyah meet him up somewhere & bring him to their place. Or she meets him up to drop his $$ off. They've gotten kind of smart & good at convincing, I'll give them that. But keep your eyes peeled in Overland Park
Old 12-13-2015, 06:15 PM   #67
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. I laid I bed with her and listened to her story and this isn't it, or at least it has changed drastically since I first heard it.
you are correct you don't. but you do need first hand knowledge of what went down that none of us have but the op. and wtf were you doing laying in bed with this little minx listening to her pimp story. I would have been railing her so hard the only thing coming from her mouth would be incoherent babble!
Old 12-13-2015, 06:16 PM   #68
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Kat,
Again this is just more of the world according to Kat.
Actually, it's quite a bit more than the "world according to Kat."
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1452392&highlight=
I'm wondering why you would not have read it previously as you were a member when it was posted, but if you happened to have been scuba diving in the Baltic or whatever and missed it, I have posted it for your info.
I must question why you are so passionate about going after Kat to the point of fabricating untruths. IMO the most important currency in this endeavor is credibility and if you after reading the posted thread still maintain the same opinion...you will have less than zero..IMO..

Oh and BTW, one simple thing you left off of your checklist.. When you see LC and Ellie, do you find it a bit curious when they count the donation and check for watermarks? It's because those in the know would have no problem passing counterfeit wood to a pimp...

WTF is AY going to do? Call 911?

Old 12-13-2015, 06:20 PM   #69
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
The comment about the tits was to illustrate that they like your claims are not real.
I have nothing against a good set of tits.
Well sweetie, when the truth reveals itself to you, & you realize I'm not lying, you owe me a huge apology. That's all I really have to say. Everything done in the dark, comes to the light. I worked for their pimp 3 & a half years. I had people convinced I was independent too for a very long time. So, my point in that, is to show you, they're trained on how to act & what to say. You will see though before too long. That's all I will say
Old 12-13-2015, 06:25 PM   #70
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
I'm wondering why you would not have read it previously as you were a member when it was posted, but if you happened to have been scuba diving in the Baltic or whatever and missed it, I have posted it for your info.
I must question why you are so passionate about going after Kat to the point of fabricating untruths. IMO the most important currency in this endeavor is credibility and if you after reading the posted thread still maintain the same opinion...you will have less than zero..IMO..

Oh and BTW, one simple thing you left off of your checklist.. When you see LC and Ellie, do you find it a bit curious when they count the donation and check for watermarks? It's because those in the know would have no problem passing counterfeit wood to a pimp...

WTF is he AY going to do? Call 911?

The checking money all started with Lariyah when she was given 2 fake $100's on a tour in Nebraska. AY was so pissed off about it, he made it a rule we counted all donations & checked them. I was working for him at the time it happened. But I just found it rude to count a donation in front of my guest & hold it to the light. & he would always ask me after every session if I counted & checked to make sure it was real.
Old 12-13-2015, 06:30 PM   #71
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
To Malwoody! Peace!
This statement means a lot, as do the statements from all of the ladies. I apologize for being so hard on you for your previous comments.
It's more than cool JR.. and for what it's worth..I started the disagreement and then took it too far at times. I apologize as well. I respect the fact that you never lost your temper or attempted to out any RL info and I know whatever was said, your heart was in the right place.

Old 12-13-2015, 06:35 PM   #72
dudistpreist
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post

WTF is he AY going to do? Call 911?

I have only recently begun to read and comment in this forum and will take a look at the link.

As far as the donation goes, yes they do take a cursory look at it but no more than any other provider I've seen and definitely not an inspection

I haven't fabricated anything about Kat or anyone else. I have commented on what was said to me in private and in this forum and in my opinion your opinion doesn't count
Old 12-13-2015, 06:36 PM   #73
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat VonDee View Post
The checking money all started with Lariyah when she was given 2 fake $100's on a tour in Nebraska. AY was so pissed off about it, he made it a rule we counted all donations & checked them. I was working for him at the time it happened. But I just found it rude to count a donation in front of my guest & hold it to the light. & he would always ask me after every session if I counted & checked to make sure it was real.
Ok...it would make a good skit for SNL.. Velvet Jones..called 911 because the bitch took bad wood even after completing his "How to be a Ho" training course..
Old 12-13-2015, 06:40 PM   #74
private2
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Now that's funny Malwoody
Old 12-13-2015, 07:02 PM   #75
MrNyceGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Umm, Im staying away!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net