Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59994
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2012, 03:39 PM   #61
Ronaldo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

That was a shocking knockout. Didn't expect Pac to go out like that. Been saying it for a long time, Mayweather would have schooled Pac.
Ronaldo is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:39 PM   #62
jstone420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Pacman got off the juice you see what happen
jstone420 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:45 PM   #63
johnny_boiii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Lol money may is a fucken pussy! All he does is handpick his opponents and takes no risk in fights! His last 3fights were fucken rigged!! Thats why pac gets more respect than him! He ducks nobody!

And foreal??? Yall talkin bout that blood test?? Being in a profesional sport like boxing a 14day window was reasonable! What if they did the blood test just hours befor the fight you dont think that its unsafe and interfere with the fighters ability??pac even said if the faggot may like he will take the blood test right after the fight while doing his interview.but nah! Beat your damn wife and kids gayweather!
johnny_boiii is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 04:09 PM   #64
jstone420
Valued Poster

When you start doing Hennessy commercials you don't care no more .
Old 12-09-2012, 04:19 PM   #65
layz1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

johnny boy are you forgetting mayweather beat hatton when he was undefeated then he beat mosley before pacman and delahoya before pacman. All pacman did was fight his leftovers and you say they are hand chosen come on. Also pacman made all those fighters come down to a catchweight not even a real weight class. Now thats a pussy
layz1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 04:47 PM   #66
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornfreak View Post
I'm glad I haven't payed any ppvs in many years.
Thanks to Valerie me either!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
firstrowsports.eu... Is free on there
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #67
hornfreak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

They're all pussies as far as I'm concerned! Damn right mojo! Thanks Valerie, now I don't have to freeload on the fights! Lmfao! For all we know Marquez was probably juiced up too.
hornfreak is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:01 PM   #68
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
They're all pussies as far as I'm concerned! Damn right mojo! Thanks Valerie, now I don't have to freeload on the fights! Lmfao! For all we know Marquez was probably juiced up too.
He didn't the first time but I bet Maywhether would have Marquez tested now if Marquez challenged him.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:08 AM   #69
Sweet Discretion
Account Disabled

When Marquez fought mayweather Marquez was at a big disadvantage because mayweather made him fight as a welterweight which isn't Marquez natural weightclass. Mayweather could've easily came down and fought at super lightweight but as we all know mayweather is a pussy and won't fight anybody unless he has every advantage in his favor.

Gayweather basically has two options for his next fight, Robert Guerrero and Canelo Alvarez. Gayweather is scared shitless of Canelo and he damn well should be. Canelo would murder gayweather in the ring and probably end his career. Guerrero is the safer fight so that's probably who he'll pick.
Sweet Discretion is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:17 AM   #70
johnny_boiii
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by layz1 View Post
johnny boy are you forgetting mayweather beat hatton when he was undefeated then he beat mosley before pacman and delahoya before pacman. All pacman did was fight his leftovers and you say they are hand chosen come on. Also pacman made all those fighters come down to a catchweight not even a real weight class. Now thats a pussy
Lol you serious?? You acting as if this catchweight is new to the fighting sport! Its been there for ages since sugar ray,hearns,foreman,tyson days..but nobody ever knocked their hustle! But since mayweather started to criticize it yall want to buy into it that its a bad thing! What About the major fight in the ufc that everybody wants to see?? Gsp and silva.so if one wins yall gonna say oh he won because of the catchweight?? Gtfoh..so what about the leftovers of manny that may fought?? Cotto and marquez??and he didnt even honor the weight he had to be! Plus he ducked cotto,mosley, margarito during their times and fouggt them when they had slowed down! May is the type of athlete that kills the sport of boxing becoz he is all about money..not like before it was so popular because it was all pride and everyone fought the best of the best! Pac brought that back! All pride and fought his heart off in every fight! Oh and plus pac was naturally a featherweight and all the bigger guys he fought were naturally a middleweight..he went 3classes up while the big men went just one class down! So dont give me that bs of catchweight!
Old 12-10-2012, 12:23 PM   #71
jstone420
Valued Poster

How can you hate a winner you know dam well pacman was juiced up
Old 12-10-2012, 03:39 PM   #72
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
Thanks to Valerie me either!
Quote:
You're welcome boys...
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:34 PM   #73
layz1
Valued Poster

it dont matter silva will kill gsp at any weight and pacman fought all them fighters when they had recently lost he never beat an undefeated fighter he was to busy fighting joshua clottey who was a nobody when he could have fought way better contenders. we can go on forever but when it all said and done pacman got knocked the fuck out and may is still undefeated. lmao
layz1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:43 AM   #74
johnny_boiii
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by layz1 View Post
it dont matter silva will kill gsp at any weight and pacman fought all them fighters when they had recently lost he never beat an undefeated fighter he was to busy fighting joshua clottey who was a nobody when he could have fought way better contenders. we can go on forever but when it all said and done pacman got knocked the fuck out and may is still undefeated. lmao
Lol you sound like a broken record! Pac takes chances and yes mayweather undeafeated but he pays big money to win the fight like he paid mosley and ortiz.hahahahahaha enough said..
Old 12-11-2012, 03:46 PM   #75
layz1
Valued Poster

That's the stupidest shit I ever heard. D.A.
layz1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women