Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2014, 07:04 AM   #61
Houston.Epicurean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Interesting thread.

I wouldn't have thought so many ladies would be offended by this guy's request although they clearly are. I guess I'm glad that isn't one of my fantasies or fetishes.

I don't know why Lily's prospective client thinks a good night's sleep has some kind of magical restorative powers with pussy but if that is what gets him off why not go with it?

Aren't you ladies into fantasy fulfillment and if that's his fantasy why not give it to him or like CD said charge him extra for a fetish?

I don't think he was implying you aren't clean or making any inquiries into or judgements about your personal life. That was just part of his fantasy. I would have thought no reason to be mad or annoyed although now I know some ladies are offended by the request.

However just like any fantasy or fetish request if you don't want to do it the gentleman should be respectful of your choices. Your body. Your rules.

But once you advised him of your decision and or irritation he should have respected it and the namecalling and threats should get him banned if you can prove it to the mods, at least until he can register under a new handle.

Like Rodney King said "can we all get along?"
Houston.Epicurean is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 09:21 AM   #62
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

H.E, you're not this kind of guy, so I can see how you would think they mean no insult... except that they do. They don't ask for first appointment of the day because it is a fantasy or fetish. They ask for it because they consider us dirty after that. He says "I want to be first of the day." We hear "I am disgusted by you and your profession, but I would like to dip my wick in something wet, so let me get in there before you're soiled and nasty." Whether or not that is what he means (it is), that's what it means to us. Just know that, guys, if you ever request first appointment of the day. We already hate you. You can mitigate that loathing by being VERY tactful about it, offering us a little something extra for the insult, and being willing to wait a day or more until we have a morning available for you. "I'm really sorry to ask this, but I'm a bit of a germophobe and it makes me a little paranoid about personal contact. Could you schedule me for the first appointment on the next day you have available? I'd really appreciate it. It's just a problem I have, nothing to do with you, and I'm happy to offer you an extra gift so you don't think I'm a jerk" would work perfectly.

Be tactful, gents. It is very easy to insult us when you stop thinking of us as people. When in doubt... if you wouldn't say it to a pretty girl on a first date, don't say it to us, at least not without an apology. (Obviously this doesn't apply to bedroom dirty talk.)
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 12:00 PM   #63
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Most guys here don't respect the women. Even though we know what this business it it's easily perceived by those who constantly say "whore this and whore that" but are very nice and polite when seeking an appointment.

Personally when I decide I want to eat ass then I'm going in to enthusiastically eat ass regardless. All I ask is that the providers Scope after each appointment. I realize there are many permutations to what some consider nasty but for me if they're not Scoping after each appointment then I consider that provider NASTY and inconsiderate as I don't think that's too much to ask. It doesn't matter if they charge $2k/hr or $200/ hr
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 12:32 PM   #64
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I always prefer to be first and often politely schedule it in advance.

But if I'm not, i just ask that the lady confirm that I'm not.

That way ... when i show up after Hotboyz and insert my statistically average-sized (but titanium hard) penis in the hallway, I'll know it's her and not me.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 03:33 PM   #65
Houston.Epicurean
Valued Poster

CD. Thanks for the explanation. I haven't walked a mile in your shoes so i don't know what it is like to be you. Thanks for some insight. And Z is right. Some guys don't show any respect. But at the end of the day the hobby is a business transaction. I've generally found all my business transactions are much more fulfilling if my vendors and customers are friends. Respect and compassion are necessary in any good business relationship or friendship. I guess I forget just how many people don't know or practice this. Such a shame. For everyone.
Old 10-26-2014, 04:54 PM   #66
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Eggshells

Whoa!

Are you ladies really so delicate that asking to be the first appointment of the day rattles you so much or is it only Caroline with the hang-up?

If you actually hate a guy for merely asking for the first appointment, then the problem is not with the request, but in your insistence on reading nefarious meaning into a request that was never intended.

When fresh bread is made, I prefer the first loaf.

Does that make me evil or somehow denigrates the other loaves of bread?

. . . Caroline, you might want to take a bubble bath and sip a glass of wine and consider why you impute motives to your customers that may only be in your pretty little head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
He says "I want to be first of the day." We hear "I am disgusted by you and your profession, but I would like to dip my wick in something wet, so let me get in there before you're soiled and nasty." Whether or not that is what he means (it is), that's what it means to us. Just know that, guys, if you ever request first appointment of the day. We already hate you. You can mitigate that loathing by being VERY tactful about it, offering us a little something extra for the insult, and being willing to wait a day or more until we have a morning available for you. "I'm really sorry to ask this, but I'm a bit of a germophobe and it makes me a little paranoid about personal contact. Could you schedule me for the first appointment on the next day you have available? I'd really appreciate it. It's just a problem I have, nothing to do with you, and I'm happy to offer you an extra gift so you don't think I'm a jerk" would work perfectly.

Be tactful, gents. It is very easy to insult us when you stop thinking of us as people. When in doubt... if you wouldn't say it to a pretty girl on a first date, don't say it to us, at least not without an apology. (Obviously this doesn't apply to bedroom dirty talk.)
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 05:36 PM   #67
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

^^^^ Maybe direct your comment to Lily. It would be much more appropriate and applicable here.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 08:25 PM   #68
Houston.Epicurean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
[FONT="Georgia"] Are you ladies really so delicate that asking to be the first appointment of the day rattles you so much...
After re reading Lily and CD's posts I'm pretty sure that is exactly what they mean.

I'm pretty sure I'll never figure women out completely.

But I've found listening and respecting what they say even if I don't understand or agree with it makes my life easier.

And best of all. It only took a couple thousand dollars of marital counseling to get me there.
Old 10-27-2014, 09:59 AM   #69
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

FG, why do you feel the need to ridicule and patronize me for having views with which you do not agree?

Do you wish to have a discussion, or merely try to establish dominance over an "uppity" woman? One of those I'm willing to engage. The other I am not.

I'll proceed for the moment assuming you wish to have a discussion... this being a discussion board and all. On the subject of delicacy: No and yes. My skin is very thick when it comes to a lot of things. A lot of insults are thrown at us ladies all the time. Pretty much on a daily basis. And almost all of you gents are guilty of it whether you realize it or not. There are times I have sessions where the gent insults me three or four times in an hour... and he doesn't even know he was insulting. Because I don't make an issue out of it. All of us go through this. There's not a single woman on here who hasn't been insulted by a client. However, BCD I am being paid to overlook and forgive as much as I can. Before that point, no money has changed hands, and I don't feel any need to suffer insult.

If we ladies were ever as insulting as you gents are, you would all be writing alerts on us "crazy bitches" on a daily basis. If I happen to have not quite managed to develop the thickest skin on this particular issue, you'll have to understand that we can't retard our feelings on absolutely everything. I've had discussions with multiple ladies on this very subject, and most agree that the "first appointment of the day" request is at least irritating. You'll probably never find a woman that says "Oh, I LOVE when they ask to be first!"

Anyway, it is obvious you feel that we should not have negative feelings on this particular issue. That's fine. You're entitled to your opinion. I was simply giving you the provider perspective honestly. I'm sorry if you're offended by a lady being honest and real with you as opposed to pandering and refusing to have a real opinion in her "pretty little head."
Old 10-27-2014, 12:38 PM   #70
Houston.Epicurean
Valued Poster

Thanks for clarifying CD. I was right. All that counseling paid off. I feel kind of like Sheldon Cooper when he gets sarcasm.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:55 PM   #71
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Invalid Projection

Well, first of all, Caroline, it was never my intention to ridicule you in any way whatsoever.

I respect providers because I know their profession is often difficult.

However, that imagined slight does highlight the exact point that I have been trying to make here.

You have presumed that because a man merely asks for the first appointment that "he is disgusted with what you do". Wtf?

Where in the world did such a ridiculous conclusion come from?

The problem is that you are projecting your presumed motives to others without question or confirmation.

. . . Quite frankly, that thought never entered my mind, but if the mere request bothers providers, then I won't ask, but why create such an unstable climate to what is supposed to be a fun date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
FG, why do you feel the need to ridicule and patronize me for having views with which you do not agree?

Do you wish to have a discussion, or merely try to establish dominance over an "uppity" woman? One of those I'm willing to engage. The other I am not.

I'll proceed for the moment assuming you wish to have a discussion... this being a discussion board and all. On the subject of delicacy: No and yes. My skin is very thick when it comes to a lot of things. A lot of insults are thrown at us ladies all the time. Pretty much on a daily basis. And almost all of you gents are guilty of it whether you realize it or not. There are times I have sessions where the gent insults me three or four times in an hour... and he doesn't even know he was insulting. Because I don't make an issue out of it. All of us go through this. There's not a single woman on here who hasn't been insulted by a client. However, BCD I am being paid to overlook and forgive as much as I can. Before that point, no money has changed hands, and I don't feel any need to suffer insult.

If we ladies were ever as insulting as you gents are, you would all be writing alerts on us "crazy bitches" on a daily basis. If I happen to have not quite managed to develop the thickest skin on this particular issue, you'll have to understand that we can't retard our feelings on absolutely everything. I've had discussions with multiple ladies on this very subject, and most agree that the "first appointment of the day" request is at least irritating. You'll probably never find a woman that says "Oh, I LOVE when they ask to be first!"

Anyway, it is obvious you feel that we should not have negative feelings on this particular issue. That's fine. You're entitled to your opinion. I was simply giving you the provider perspective honestly. I'm sorry if you're offended by a lady being honest and real with you as opposed to pandering and refusing to have a real opinion in her "pretty little head."
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 05:53 AM   #72
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Imagined slight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Whoa!

Are you ladies really so delicate that asking to be the first appointment of the day rattles you so much or is it only Caroline with the hang-up?

If you actually hate a guy for merely asking for the first appointment, then the problem is not with the request, but in your insistence on reading nefarious meaning into a request that was never intended.

When fresh bread is made, I prefer the first loaf.

Does that make me evil or somehow denigrates the other loaves of bread?

. . . Caroline, you might want to take a bubble bath and sip a glass of wine and consider why you impute motives to your customers that may only be in your pretty little head.

If you don't see how condescending and purposefully insulting this post was... well, I really can't help you there. And your analogy doesn't even kind of apply to the topic at hand.

However, we are hijacking her alert thread with a different discussion, so I will leave things here.
Old 11-13-2014, 05:46 PM   #73
pleasher46
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18
Default Some of us do respect these girls, most of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
Most guys here don't respect the women. Even though we know what this business it it's easily perceived by those who constantly say "whore this and whore that" but are very nice and polite when seeking an appointment.

Personally when I decide I want to eat ass then I'm going in to enthusiastically eat ass regardless. All I ask is that the providers Scope after each appointment. I realize there are many permutations to what some consider nasty but for me if they're not Scoping after each appointment then I consider that provider NASTY and inconsiderate as I don't think that's too much to ask. It doesn't matter if they charge $2k/hr or $200/ hr
Look. A women who takes the time to be clean and well prepaired for an appointment deserves our respect. Its a dangerous and competiative profession. Unfoutunetly that does not apply to all providers. I suspect however that the girls who get offended work hard at being top notch providers. I have become great freinds with a few in my life and its just wrong to treat them any different than we do ourselves. Im sure we all agree we would be in the exact same profession if we had been born female.
Now that being said. I had a long time regular a few years back that explored fetish with me. I would ask to be the first early in the morning, but only because she would agree to NOT shower before seeing me. I have spent the night with her. I didnt ask her to take a shower before getting friendly in the morning. That wouldnt be GFE. She was very clean otherwise. I had great respect for her as I still do. Matter of fact think im gonna giver a call smile. Thanks.
pleasher46 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 09:34 PM   #74
Uomo
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

Maybe this guy has a wife that puts the kids, dogs, cats, her mother and her friends' needs before his and by the end of the day he gets the cold shoulder of a pity fuck - probably a bad HJ. Wanting to be first may be his way of insuring he gets your full attention. Sell the illusion, that's what its all about right?

From a pure business transaction perspective, if I am the one buying I should have a say in what I paying for. Both parties have a choice to move forward with the deal or walk away. I want to pay for A,B & C. If you cannot supply A then no deal. If you are not comfortable with C, maybe I am ok with it, maybe not. Likewise it is fair for you to expect payment for A,B & C. Problem from the OP's post was that Drake123 became rude and the situation became emotion driven from there.
Uomo is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 04:53 AM   #75
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uomo View Post
...Drake123 became rude and the situation became emotion driven from there.
My guess is that 99.99% of the LADIES on here (posting or just advertising) are willing to allow some reasonably disgusting looking guy with a less than stellar body condition stick their dick in their mouth and pussy for a fee ....

but before, during, and after they really don't want the "rude" attitude.

Money can only buy so much. The LADIES have standards.

If Drake123, or any guy, is sooooo miserable in his personal life with his mate (married or not), then get a divorce and "move on," but don't take it out on others who have absolutely nothing to do with their personal misery.

And before anyone starts tossing out "White Knight" labels, my perspective is from running a business for longer than most on here have been born based on "fees for services provided." I have yet to accept a "customer" who demands I tolerate their miserable attitude, and will generally explain to them in no uncertain terms that they don't have enough money to put up their their shitty, demanding attitude, particularly when I have so many other customers who respect my standards, time, and behavior to pay the overhead and provide me with a profit to enjoy my life.

Some guys on here apparently think they pay for a LADIES soul.

They are wrong.

And IMO anyone who does has deep insecurity problems, which may be the cause for the "unacceptable" response "at home" and their keyboard persona that is offensive and remarkably inappropriate.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women