Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2017, 07:47 PM   #61
Ellie_AlexandraXXX
Bolivian Bombshell

User ID: 306137
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCGator View Post
Kat/Ellie, will you both marry me? Kat, we'll be Mon - noon on Thur. Ellie, we'll be noon on Thur - Sun!

So many wonderful asses..."Sherman, Sherman, Sherman!" lol

KCGator

I think we can arrange that. However, you would have to talk it over with Mrs. Monday - Thursday first lol
Ellie_AlexandraXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 08:01 PM   #62
Ellie_AlexandraXXX
Bolivian Bombshell

My ECCIE Reviews
Default 💚💚

Old 04-12-2017, 08:07 PM   #63
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

User ID: 132051
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie_AlexandraXXX View Post
Bothering you where? YOU made a comment on MY picture. If you would have never commented on my picture, I would have never acknowledged you. Please stop playing the victim role. If me posting on a public thread is jealousy then you know something that I don't. Is it safe to assume that every other lady who posted pictures on this thread is jealous of too? Lol....sheeeesh. Now you're threatening someone not to f**k with you, but you have been f******g with people for years. Stop while you are ahead before you expose your true colors in this thread. You can have the drama.....
The comment I made was not in regards to Ellie but the person who controls her accounts & collects her money. So quit trying to switch it around & make it seem like I'm talking to Ellie. I never said anything bad until Gemma questioned as to why I'm complimenting the pic. Like I've stated previously, "Ellie" never gets on any thread, but all of a sudden "she" pops up on a thread I've been on for a couple of days. & like I've also said, I don't ever really get on the boards & comment much, & if I do, 9/10 it's not drama related. I mind my own business, post my ads & answer my messages. So yet again, here you are CLOWN attempting to get me out of character & trying to upset me. Anyone who knows me knows I'm not just a nice or good person when it comes to the biz, that's who I am in general, but often I deal with people trying to take my kindness as my weakness & it really gets old. I've never bothered Ellie, I could care less about Ellie. I've had issues with LC but those days are long gone & I deal with your pimp sending me shitty messages from time to time. I understand you may want me to quit & do something else with my life or fail miserably, but that's not going to happen.
Kat VonDee is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 09:43 PM   #64
KcFen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I've seen Kat VonDee multiple times, although I'm still probably considered a newbie, I can attest she's always been very kind, helpful and never about any drama when I meet her. I was unaware she even had any friction with any ladies on the board. Every time I do see her comment, it's always kind and helpful. I'm not trying to be a WK but what I see are a couple of people trying to get her out of character and get under her skin. When I first met her, I had a convo with her about other good providers to see in KC (since she doesn't live here) She didn't say a single bad thing about anyone. I did ask her about Ellie and she said from what she knows, she's a good provider and she's cute, but she does have management, but he's not known to rob his lady's clients or do bodily harm. I wouldn't call that speaking poorly, just simply being helpful & informative because those are things I like to know. Being kind of new to this, I read into every lady I'm Interested in before seeing them & not once have I've ever came across anything to make me believe she's a mean or a bad person. She's a nice lady but she will stand up for herself, I see nothing wrong with that
KcFen is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 10:04 PM   #65
Kayla95
Avail 24:7 plz dm 4 n4

User ID: 392034
Location: Houston texas galleria medical center uptown post oaks royal oaks downtown
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hump day

Try this ass
Kayla95 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 10:04 PM   #66
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcFen View Post
I've seen Kat VonDee multiple times, although I'm still probably considered a newbie, I can attest she's always been very kind, helpful and never about any drama when I meet her. I was unaware she even had any friction with any ladies on the board. Every time I do see her comment, it's always kind and helpful. I'm not trying to be a WK but what I see are a couple of people trying to get her out of character and get under her skin. When I first met her, I had a convo with her about other good providers to see in KC (since she doesn't live here) She didn't say a single bad thing about anyone. I did ask her about Ellie and she said from what she knows, she's a good provider and she's cute, but she does have management, but he's not known to rob his lady's clients or do bodily harm. I wouldn't call that speaking poorly, just simply being helpful & informative because those are things I like to know. Being kind of new to this, I read into every lady I'm Interested in before seeing them & not once have I've ever came across anything to make me believe she's a mean or a bad person. She's a nice lady but she will stand up for herself, I see nothing wrong with that
Thank you KCFen, it's been a real pleasure meeting such a nice & genuine gentleman. I'm really done feeding into the trolling pimp. I have a wonderful trip planned for KC tomorrow
Old 04-12-2017, 10:15 PM   #67
CunninLynguist
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Im about to post a pic of my ass just to change the tune in this thread ��
CunninLynguist is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 12:52 AM   #68
Ellie_AlexandraXXX
Bolivian Bombshell

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcFen View Post
You should have stopped at the part when you mentioned that you was still considered a newbie because you don't know any of the things that she has done in the past and anything you say beyond that point makes you her WK. The lies she has told in attempts to try and ruin others reputation. She's even lied on providers she once worked with. She gets on here contradicting her self all the time, showing different personalities, creating multiple handles, retracting her statements, prank calling my phone, sending me several emails and texts, trying to find out where my incall was and asking clients personal questions about me. For what reason? I'm not the only provider she has done this to either. That's not normal behavior from a person who isn't drama related. I don't have a problem with other ladies standing up for themselves because that's what I'm doing here on this thread. I didn't direct anything towards her until she started it with me. What I do have a problem with though is when someone starts drama and once they get called out on their BS they blame others for picking on them. How can you get picked on when you are the one doing the picking? That's exactly what she is doing. Everyone here knows it and they see it. I'm still waiting on an answer to where, when and how exactly did I come for her or try to get her out of character? All I did was post pictures on this thread like other ladies. Does that mean they got her out of character as well? She keeps pointing out how she doesn't participate in drama but the moment I post a picture....You guessed it, drama comes from her. I have never called her a bad provider, talked down on her or spoke badly upon her. I'm simply pointing out things that everyone see's but are afraid to call her out on. It's only ONE person calling her out on her BS and it's someone I've had my fair share of battles with also, so what does that tell you? In fact if you did your research you would see that she has had at least 3 double partners which all have been well reviewed and reputable on this board and ALL of them have called her out and stopped working with her for the same exact things.
Old 04-13-2017, 01:11 AM   #69
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

For starters, I've never stalked, harassed or bothered you. Yes, I had issues with another lady in your stable 2 YEARS ago, but she left & for the most part I would say our differences have been settled. Yes, I've been out of character before on this board, we all have at one point of time. Since then, all I've done was mind my own business & conduct myself in a professional manner. I don't prank call your phone, never have never will. Yes, I created multiple handles in the past when I was banned to stick up for myself when your ex hooker was doing the same thing you're doing now. I don't bother you & you know it, so obviously there's some underlying reason as to why you feel the need to try to tarnish my reputation. Me & Destiny stopped working together because she had a "body guard" & wanted 50% of what I made. She was a nice girl, but I wasn't comfortable with that situation. Me & JA actually talk every once in a while, I wouldn't say we have issues, I have no reason to have an issue with her. I thought me & Gemma's issues were done for last week, I personally don't have a problem with her. Sometimes you can't be friends in this business with other providers, doesn't mean I'm a bad person or I'm not likable as you try to play me out to be to everyone. Your only tactic is to continue to hang over my head the ONE TIME I did get out of line on this board & I got banned & try to make it seem like to other ladies & gents I'm this horrible person because you don't like me (the pimp, not Ellie). Nothing I ever said about "Ellie" was a lie, she does have a pimp. The same crap you did through LC's handle you're now doing through EA's.

Fact of the matter is, I've worked really hard at fixing my reputation from the downfall I had 2 years ago. I'm nothing but nice to everyone & I try to be the best provider & person I can be. You can say I'm "playing victim" or "kissing ass", I really don't care, at the end of the day I know who I am & that's all that matters.
Old 04-13-2017, 01:45 AM   #70
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Even more so, after what... 3 years "Ellie" has been on this site, when do you ever see "her" post or participate on any thread? You can pull the wool over some people's eyes, but you knew if it wasn't me, someone was going to say something which would ultimately lead up to you doing the same crap you've always done in the past 2 years trying to make me seem like a horrible person. When it all comes down to it though, I have no issues with the women who choose to work for this POS, I honestly feel bad for them. Every woman who's worked for him left with nothing & got beaten.

I've never asked gents about you, "Ellie". I've asked about LC because of the circumstances at that time, but in all honesty, I've had at least 3 gents bring you up when they saw me because they said you were the only other good/pretty/upscale young provider in the KC vicinity besides me, & all of them said they already knew you had a pimp & didn't care without me even bringing it up. Guys are going to talk, especially if they notice a little friction, some guys like to gossip like women. But a majority of my clientele doesn't see "Ellie", & if they did, I would never know because I don't ask. My job as a provider is to deliver a good time & brighten someone's day, & I do a damn good job of that
Old 04-13-2017, 06:52 AM   #71
Dkayz
Ambassador

Encounters: 61

Alright guys, no one cares about your drama. Either post asses or take it to PM.
Dkayz is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 08:02 AM   #72
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Mmm

Here...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150624_190811.jpg (945.0 KB, 846 views)
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 08:49 AM   #73
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

Jesus really?
Take that shit to yalls inboxes.
Please quit being fucking ghetto on a nice thread that was supposed to take away from all the trash in the other posts.
Have some fun, who cares whose doing what.
This is a fuckibg hooker board not fb.
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 10:59 AM   #74
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

oops that showed up BIG...lol
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 11:23 AM   #75
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Dee,
And this Angel of Hell is overdue for a spank.

Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women