Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2011, 06:41 PM   #61
deacon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
its like child abuse.. no reason to go on........
deacon is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 06:54 PM   #62
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacon View Post
its like child abuse..
Well you would know all about that wouldn't you spanky. Like father like son???
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 08:24 PM   #63
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacon View Post
sorry about the typo.....and getting knocked up in high school happens all the time. and role model is not selling pussy dumb ass...and im sure you meant y-o-u-r..not you..right dumbass.? YOUR stupidity continues to show no bounds and it generally intrigues me though..lmao....idiot.
Sorry about the typo as well lmao, but the no bounds of your stupidity is about calling a knocked up high school student a role model. Just because it happens often does not mean it is to be glorified. I would bet the majority of those pregnant in high school end up being less educated with a greater chance of being lower income. Not to mention the additional welfare associated with high school pregnancy you dumbass. I cannot even makes sense out of what you are talking about with the selling pussy part of your post. Are you saying that at least she isn't selling pussy?
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:07 PM   #64
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I see a lot of assumptions taking place here for a book that has not been written yet. It is about her pregnancy??? Is it or is that an assumption? She will have to use a ghost writer? Is that an assumption? She will make money from this? This is America where an idiot like Snookie can drink, drug, fight, curse, and screw her way to celebrity (and make money at it). Then again, maybe I'm making an assumption about Snookie. They always say the dumbest acting comedians are usually the smartest. That means that Snookie is a Rhodes Scholar just like Bill Clinton. Lets just deal with facts.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:41 PM   #65
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

KCBP,

He thinks his selling pussy insult is going to bother me or other ladies. His, "what is it that you do for living?" comment is going to bother? Nope. For some reason he thinks that I'm trying to be a role model for kids.

I never claimed to be a role model Deacon nor do I want to be. PARENTS should be the child's role model, not someone on TV, music or sports. Its nice to be inspired by someone in those industries, but being inspired is totally different that being a role model.

@JD, the book has been written already. Its for sale now.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 12:43 AM   #66
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Has anyone read it on this site? More importantly, has anyone PAID for it on this site? The book that is.
Old 06-26-2011, 12:52 AM   #67
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I checked it out and it was released to the public on June 21 so it is out there though I haven't read it and have no intention to read it. My question is still moot; has anyone here read it? She gives credit to Nancy French as a co-writer and not as a ghost. Ghosts usually don't get any direct credit so Ms. French is a co-writer and I think the ghost stuff can stop. This will be Ms. French's third book and I haven't read any of them. I follow the media fairly closely I don't recall seeing anything talked about on any show now or in the last month. This book if flying beneath the radar so I must assume that there is nothing bizarre or outrageous in this book. So I guess everyone can stand down now and let this book be forgotten and used as a lesson that you have to have something to say before you write. Trust me on this, writing is hard work.
Old 06-26-2011, 07:37 AM   #68
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I checked it out and it was released to the public on June 21 so it is out there though I haven't read it and have no intention to read it. My question is still moot; has anyone here read it? She gives credit to Nancy French as a co-writer and not as a ghost. Ghosts usually don't get any direct credit so Ms. French is a co-writer and I think the ghost stuff can stop. This will be Ms. French's third book and I haven't read any of them. I follow the media fairly closely I don't recall seeing anything talked about on any show now or in the last month. This book if flying beneath the radar so I must assume that there is nothing bizarre or outrageous in this book. So I guess everyone can stand down now and let this book be forgotten and used as a lesson that you have to have something to say before you write. Trust me on this, writing is hard work.
Who are you to tell anyone what they can and cant write about, or to scold us. If you dont want to fucking read the thread then dont. You are one arrogant fucker arnt you. If you had a brain and had been around the board for a while this conversation has less to do about Bristol Palin and more to do as a rebuttal against stupid brain washed Palin idolizers. SO take your pompus leture and place it along with your other work up your ass.
Old 06-26-2011, 08:48 AM   #69
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Giving out information is pompous??? You could always look it up yourself and I believe that a forum like this is the proper place for expressing my opinion. I would have to ask you who are you to determine what can be said or not said on this site? Unlike you, I have told no one to do anything or insulted them for offering an opinion. I think I know why they call you dirty now.
Old 06-26-2011, 09:52 AM   #70
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Who are you to tell anyone what they can and cant write about, or to scold us. If you dont want to fucking read the thread then dont. You are one arrogant fucker arnt you. If you had a brain and had been around the board for a while this conversation has less to do about Bristol Palin and more to do as a rebuttal against stupid brain washed Palin idolizers. SO take your pompus leture and place it along with your other work up your ass.
Liberals are such angry, distateful little people...must come from a life of a lack of accomplishment.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 05:15 PM   #71
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
Liberals are such angry, distateful little people...must come from a life of a lack of accomplishment.
I wouldn't know, I am not a liberal. Its funny that Palin is the measure by which conservatives compare themselves. Thats sad for you and the country. I have never voted for a Democrat so I guess I am a different kind of liberal. I have had a life full of accomplishments, in fact while I am boating next weekend, think about me why your waiting for the fries to get done.
Old 06-26-2011, 05:21 PM   #72
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Giving out information is pompous??? You could always look it up yourself and I believe that a forum like this is the proper place for expressing my opinion. I would have to ask you who are you to determine what can be said or not said on this site? Unlike you, I have told no one to do anything or insulted them for offering an opinion. I think I know why they call you dirty now.
You can write what you want, numbnuts, but when you scold people and tell them to stop writing what they want you will get a response like you got. You were not insulted for offering an opinion but when you tell people that because of your research they should not longer comment you are telling them to stop. So dont try to play innocent.
Old 06-26-2011, 07:46 PM   #73
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Bristo

Quote:
Has anyone read it on this site? More importantly, has anyone PAID for it on this site? The book that is.
Not me. I looked in the children's section and didn't find it.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:40 AM   #74
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I must have really touched a nerve. Insults, accusations, and asinine mean comments. You didn't touch a hair on my ass.
Old 06-27-2011, 11:30 AM   #75
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
I must have really touched a nerve. Insults, accusations, and asinine mean comments. You didn't touch a hair on my ass.
Why would I want to touch your ass, are you a gay conservative? Dont flatter yourself that you concern me very much, your just another cum shot that slipped past your daddy's rubber. Oh and please tell me that the avatar is not a picture of you and your girl, because she is well............... oh I just vomited in my mouth.........

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women