Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60015
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2014, 07:42 AM   #61
TrailBlazer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboss21422 View Post
It's funny how it ended up in Dallas, there's not a huge African community here unless you're a pharmacists, you would think it would have been New York first. I think we should all panic a little, it takes 2 to 21 days before symptoms appear, who knows how many he coughed and hacked on within those days, he went to hospital and they sent him home, wonder how long he waited to get seen, my prediction its going to take 100,000 from Dallas before its controlled.
Incorrect....,hotels and hospitals are getting a large amount of housekeepers that are African. I work in medical and have noticed less Hispanic housekeepers and more dark skin, African accented women hired. Some I suspect are Muslim too. I also know of one who is an Optometrist.
I personally think he purposely came here knowing he had Ebola and was paid off as a bio-weapon. It wouldn't surprise me. Dallas of all places in the entire world. Even over NY or LA.
TrailBlazer is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 07:47 AM   #62
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasfan View Post
You have to wonder if the guy knew he had ebola and heard they have cure people here so he decided to take his chance on getting cured here. If that is the case, that is a serious problem.

That is what I was thinking. He helped carry his landlords daughter to get help when she was sick and the next day she died. It would freak me out too. I think he knew that he was going to be infected and this was his best chance to get the medicine. He knew what he was doing. Now they are saying this morning that he may have come in contact with more people than they originally thought. BS.
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 08:11 AM   #63
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailBlazer View Post
Incorrect....,hotels and hospitals are getting a large amount of housekeepers that are African. I work in medical and have noticed less Hispanic housekeepers and more dark skin, African accented women hired. Some I suspect are Muslim too. I also know of one who is an Optometrist.
I personally think he purposely came here knowing he had Ebola and was paid off as a bio-weapon. It wouldn't surprise me. Dallas of all places in the entire world. Even over NY or LA.
You sound racist on so many levels based on what you just laid down however what had my mouth open and on the floor was when you stated that "personally I think he.... Was paid off as a bio weapon"
Holy shit, why on earth would you think such crap.
People need to go get themselves educated and stop throwing out shit.
Chances are he knew he may have the disease and that he would get better care here however from all indications, it looked like he was trying to immigrate to this country and once he got the visa to come here after his son had applied for him, he probably jumped immediately.
Where did you from all the news outlets or papers, get the idea or how did you form the notion of a bio weapon. I am interested in seeing your logic because my brain exploded with such a statement.
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 08:12 AM   #64
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

The quarantine count went up from 21 to 80 overnight!

I'm telling you guys, stop dfk, bbbj, cim, daty, dato and tuma for at least a few weeks. Cover everything and don't kiss until this situation is accurately assessed over TIME.

Only one person is being treated but 80 are now in quarantine. It takes days to know if they were infected and show symptoms. Good thing is they have to start running a fever before they are contagious but many people don't realize they have a fever until it is very high. At least those in quarantine will be closely monitored. Let's just pray they got everyone.

Medical facilities in dfw are on mandatory gloves, gown and masks to even be in the facility. Think about that for a second... please protect yourself BCD for a few weeks just to be safe.

Unfortunately, I suspect dallasfan and Melanie are correct. Sounds like he knew he had it before hopping the plane. I would guess he is just trying to stay alive by coming here. He probably thought he could get here during the incubation period and go into the hospital at the first sign of symptoms. I honestly don't think he meant to harm anyone. If I knew I had been exposed to ebola and had a family to support I would do anything I could to stay alive too.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 08:20 AM   #65
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't fully agree that he "knew". Getting a Visa to visit the US from Africa is not an overnight process... he had to have planned the trip at least a month in advance. If he is a Liberian citizen, it could have been planned weeks or even months in advance. Liberia is not a country that has "automatic entry". Most "automatic entry" countries are European. I'm more shocked that they granted the visitors visa given that Liberia was one of the Ebola hotbeds in this most recent outbreak.

Another thing that is important to note about Ebola-- thus far, it does not seem to be transmissible until one starts showing symptoms. So while a person can incubate it for 3-21 days, thus far the trend shows it is not transmissible until the beginning flu like symptoms start.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 08:38 AM   #66
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
I don't fully agree that he "knew". Getting a Visa to visit the US from Africa is not an overnight process... he had to have planned the trip at least a month in advance. If he is a Liberian citizen, it could have been planned weeks or even months in advance. Liberia is not a country that has "automatic entry". Most "automatic entry" countries are European. I'm more shocked that they granted the visitors visa given that Liberia was one of the Ebola hotbeds in this most recent outbreak.

Another thing that is important to note about Ebola-- thus far, it does not seem to be transmissible until one starts showing symptoms. So while a person can incubate it for 3-21 days, thus far the trend shows it is not transmissible until the beginning flu like symptoms start.
One of the best post so far, she makes valid points. She is right, getting a visa from third world countries to the U.S. isn't an over night process which would imply that he had planned his trip in advance so how would he have known that a week before he would leave that he would have Ebola.
Then let's say for argument purposes that he knew he had the disease, why didn't he immediately check himself into a hospital and say so.... You guys would have us believe that he would want to kill his own family and others by staying in their home. No one is that heartless or inconsiderate given that he looks like he was trying to immigrate here.
Also the apartment complex is full of immigrants and their families which gives strength to the reasoning that his family might have immigrated prior to him coming.

Frankly go read the news and go to the cdc website. A sick person with Ebola who is showing symptoms is barely capable of walking or doing any intensive activities. Why on earth would he or she want to go fuck. For those that say or want to imply that people should stop offering dfk, tuma etc this is just the height of mass hysteria.

Let's say that an Ebola victim could fuck or want to fuck even when throwing up or having uncontrolled diaheria, if you as a provider see this and still fuck the person well you probably deserve what you get and also using a condom probably won't help at all either, so cover up all you want, body contact with fluids also means sweat from his body, saliva etc

The only prevention for this disease seems to be personal hygenie . Wash your hands when you touch surfaces, carry a hand sanitizer with you always.
Stay away from people throwing up, or who look sick.

Prevention is better than the cure and frankly there is no cure.
Old 10-02-2014, 08:44 AM   #67
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

He must have known that he was exposed though. He was in direct contact with someone who died two days later and he walked into the hospital as soon as he started showing signs. The ambulance came for him after his family called the CDC directly. Perhaps he was lucky bc his visa was already in the works but you are right that they should not be granting visas in hotbed areas for the time being. If they are US citizens already that is fine, but they may want to consider holding off on tourist and work visas for now.

Its already one week into the incubation period from when he started showing symptoms. Hopefully two more weeks will show more info about how contained it is.

Macbeth, just bc you don't like me doesn't mean you have to criticize responsible safety practices for the community to consider. I'm not saying give it up for good but for a few weeks would be wise. A few weeks is nothing. No need to start slinging mud.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:02 AM   #68
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
He must have known that he was exposed though. He was in direct contact with someone who died two days later and he walked into the hospital as soon as he started showing signs. The ambulance came for him after his family called the CDC directly. Perhaps he was lucky bc his visa was already in the works but you are right that they should not be granting visas in hotbed areas for the time being. If they are US citizens already that is fine, but they may want to consider holding off on tourist and work visas for now.

Its already one week into the incubation period from when he started showing symptoms. Hopefully two more weeks will show more info about how contained it is.

Macbeth, just bc you don't like me doesn't mean you have to criticize responsible safety practices for the community to consider. I'm not saying give it up for good but for a few weeks would be wise. A few weeks is nothing. No need to start slinging mud.
I don't like you, where in hell did you get that from my comments? Did I mention your name or address a generalized topic that now has fable tails and rumors mixed in.

People need to get themselves educated and not be afraid. if you want to abstain from daty, dfk etc then by all means you go ahead however if someone that was sick with Ebola came into a room and coughed on you, and his salvia touched your skin or threw an open cut then you would get the disease. The safest practice isn't to abstain from these activities but to monitor the people you play with by being watchful of how they behave. If they look or behave sick, ask them to LEAVE. No amount of money is worth anyone's life.
Ebola isn't transmittable until symptoms start showing meaning if someone had Ebola and didn't start having symptoms until day 11 then you could not have caught it from him from day 1 to 10.
By day 11 if he has symptoms they are very noticeable and the victim is in visible pain, no one is fucking at or with such pain. Prevention is better than the cure and personal hygenie is the only preventive measure.
Abstain from daty dfk etc and watch how it has no effect if in the off chance a guy with Ebola or a woman with Ebola is providing and you fuck her with 5 condoms , no daty no dfk or tuma , you will still get the disease, as sweat is a bodily fluid too.

Educate yourself people and it's not from a site like eccie. Go to the cdc or cnn even has a fact sheet on Ebola on its website, which is very informative
Old 10-02-2014, 09:14 AM   #69
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

As I said, fever is a sign of infection and the point at which you are contagious. Someone may not know they are contagious the first day or two symptoms if they are not informed of the symptoms. They may blow it off as feeling sluggish at first and continue their normal routine. We are already into day 12 from when he got here and day 9 from when he went to the ER with symptoms. Its not gonna kill anyone to cover up and play extra safe for a few weeks. Not sure why you have such a problem with extra precautions.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:25 AM   #70
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Quote:
As I said, fever is a sign of infection and the point at which you are contagious. Someone may not know they are contagious the first day or two symptoms if they are not informed of the symptoms. They may blow it off as feeling sluggish at first and continue their normal routine. We are already into day 11 from when he got here and day 9 from when he went to the ER with symptoms. Its not gonna kill anyone to cover up and play extra safe for a few weeks. Not sure why you have such a problem with extra precautions.
Extra precautions are fine, to each his own however the stage at which this disease starts to show, it is undeniable that the victim has noticeable signs, which everyone can see. Experts that have studied this disease since 1976 and all 5 versions of the disease all have the same effect but different strengths. Experts have said that when the victim becomes contagious, at that stage the victim is showing highly visible signs. The signs may look like a flu or malaria however still if you see someone sick during these times of Ebola in Dallas, isn't the reasonable thing not to even go through with a session but decline and ask the person to leave. Plus a wise extra precaution would be to use bleach to sanitize your apartment if a possible sick person coughed or threw up while at your incall or if the person took a huge liquid shit in your restroom, I would bleach the hell out of the restroom wearing double clothing and then bleach those in a washer.

I am not knocking down extra precautions however my point is, and I will give you a hypo , if a disease is not air borne why on earth would someone take an extra precaution of wearing a gas mask to cover their breathing, what effect would that have?

Anyway anything precautionary is better than no precaution at all and I wasn't knocking it down but rather challenging its effectiveness. Yet better to be safe than sorry.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:31 AM   #71
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Now in regards to the Hazmat suits that they are wearing when they "contain" a patient. The reason for this is that the average person touches their own face about 50 times an hour. They do it without even thinking about it. So if they are caring for someone in deep quarantine... they wear the full suits and masks as a precautionary measure in case they instinctually touch their face.

He likely knew that he was exposed the first time he went to the hospital. He was also likely scared out of his mind and afraid they would kick him out of the country if he flat out admitted to being exposed. People who aren't familiar with the laws and the way we do things here have some irrational fears sometimes... particularly when they come from a country torn by years of civil war and militant government.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 09:32 AM   #72
4pargolf
Valued Poster

Keep out all visitors from Africa OUT until screened!!
4pargolf is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 09:34 AM   #73
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Now in regards to the Hazmat suits that they are wearing when they "contain" a patient. The reason for this is that the average person touches their own face about 50 times an hour. They do it without even thinking about it. So if they are caring for someone in deep quarantine... they wear the full suits and masks as a precautionary measure in case they instinctually touch their face.

He likely knew that he was exposed the first time he went to the hospital. He was also likely scared out of his mind and afraid they would kick him out of the country if he flat out admitted to being exposed. People who aren't familiar with the laws and the way we do things here have some irrational fears sometimes... particularly when they come from a country torn by years of civil war and militant government.
True and that's probably the case. My dear you have a beautiful mind as well as body.

And to the individual that posted keep all visitors from Africa out? How pray tell can someone impose this?
People can have more than one passports, may fly to another country before coming here just like this victim did.
The airlines that canceled flights in and out of the hot zones for Ebola, can't assure their respective home base countries that even such measures are enough as people could simply cross to another country and fly out of that country with another passport.
I am for a restriction of travel to and from such hot bed countries but even I know that such measures wouldn't help that much.

We should all pray that this disease doesn't mutate and become airborne because at that stage we all fucked.
Go read the book by Richard Preston called hot zone. It is a good read as it Is about Ebola as well.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:58 AM   #74
German41
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
As I said, fever is a sign of infection and the point at which you are contagious. Someone may not know they are contagious the first day or two symptoms if they are not informed of the symptoms. They may blow it off as feeling sluggish at first and continue their normal routine. We are already into day 12 from when he got here and day 9 from when he went to the ER with symptoms. Its not gonna kill anyone to cover up and play extra safe for a few weeks. Not sure why you have such a problem with extra precautions.
Don't worry about him THN. He's just a troller who has a problem with damned near everything on the boards.
German41 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 10:15 AM   #75
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

This should not turn into a pissing match. Its about our health and safety. Period.

I'm only trying to pass along info on how to protect yourself until more is known.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women