Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2020, 06:43 AM   #61
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Getting in a fight with a man with a gun is not going to end well. Common sense.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 09:02 AM   #62
beelzebubba
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Same shit as usual. A black person is killed by cops, and almost every shit kicker who posts defends the cop.

Training be damned. If you can't subdue a drunk man, who likely has minimal coordination skills at that point, then you fucking suck and need to quit being a cop. These fuckers display ZERO ACTUAL TRAINING SKILLS these days. It seems for too many of these officers that the only thing that MAKES them a cop is a gun and a badge. Nothing else. No decipherable training skills in sight.

There's almost no attempt deescalate in TOO MANY of these cases. Of course, the shit kickers don't care. He's black. He stole a Snickers five years ago, so his priors mean he's dangerous and deserves to die.

One of you shit kickers said you're glad he's dead. A man you don't even fucking know...and you're 'GLAD' he's dead.

Go and slap the shit out of your parents, because, they GROSSLY FAILED at raising you.

Oh, btw, fuck ONE Wendy's. There's 50 more in the city.

Fwiw, I don't endorse destroying shit. But we're tired of going through the same shit over and over and OVER and fucking over, and over and over.

One of you shit kickers will read this and then say, well don't commit crimes or just comply. Hell, even when we comply we're still getting shot.

I just read today that a guy (of course he's black...or was) got shot by a cop who INSTRUCTED him to put his weapon down or he will be shot. Guy goes to put his weapon down. Cop shoots him anyway. Dead...for complying.

One last point. Those of you thinking we (we as in black, minority, or poor people and castoffs) will be worse off with no cops. Well, shit. We're not getting protection from cops now anyway.

What are YOU gonna do when there are no cops?

Oh, you think YOU'RE the only with guns?? LMAO!! Gotta love conservative, hood wearing shitbags. My assertion is that you fuckers are looking for any kind of excuse to trigger an in country war. Race war. Class war. You don't care. You just want an excuse to 'purge' or some shit.

Hell can't get here fast for some of you.
Now if only the rest of the dummies without common sense can get themselves shot dead, then the whining could stop... wait NO... it never stops.
Whaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

If that fucking dumbass had just taken his rightful arrest and did his 12 little hours in the drunk tank ( yes I know how long from experience) he’d be alive and you’d be crying about something else. lol
beelzebubba is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 10:40 AM   #63
oeb11
Valued Poster

TTH is accusing Trump supporters of "Racism" - it is just the latest dictum from the NYTimes talking point for liberals who cannot think for themselves.

Of course - no One on the DPST Plantation is a "racist" - despite years of Democratic rule and no advancement for Blacks consistent with equal opportunity.

Trump and Supporters have done more for Black folks as a group than 100 years of Dem rule.
Including the hypocrite Obama.

Just the usual hypocrisy
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 11:05 AM   #64
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
TTH is accusing Trump supporters of "Racism" - it is just the latest dictum from the NYTimes talking point for liberals who cannot think for themselves.

Of course - no One on the DPST Plantation is a "racist" - despite years of Democratic rule and no advancement for Blacks consistent with equal opportunity.

Trump and Supporters have done more for Black folks as a group than 100 years of Dem rule.
Including the hypocrite Obama.

Just the usual hypocrisy
Thus proving the dictum that the public deserves what they voted for. Good and hard.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 07:57 AM   #65
flappygilmore007
Gaining Momentum

Default Kudos

This is one of the most civil discussions on this topic I've seen. Surprised how guys are making points and posting links/articles to back it up. Need more of that..

Stop lumping in looters/Wendy's fire chick with real protestors. They aren't the same for the most part. Drop by a protest and you'll see what I mean. The looters are the same low life opportunists that loot during hurricanes or big sporting events when cops are occupied.

In regard to the shooting, 100% compliance doesn't always result in positive results. See (Breonna Taylor and Philando Castile) However I believe the news corporations benefit from promoting race related incidents even if in reality they represent a small percentage of police interactions. Newspapers are basically dead and CNN/FOX generate revenue on our clicks. Race bating, violence and sex sell.
flappygilmore007 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 08:20 AM   #66
beelzebubba
BANNED

When you mention Breonna everyone always forgets to mention her boyfriend shot a cop in the leg. 100% compliance wasn’t even close... smh.
She was innocent, but all his fault!
George Floyd was flat out murdered.
Old 06-23-2020, 08:52 AM   #67
oeb11
Valued Poster

The right to Peaceful Protest and demonstration is something I strongly support - as in the Constitution - the Right of Assembly.

hannah-Jones has defined "rioting and looting" as "non-violent protest" - something I find anathema as twisted logic to support violence. And adopted by many "protestors'.

Looting, vandalism, arson, assault, and rioting are not peacful protest - and should be met with a police force protecting themselves from harm in rstoring the peace and Constitutional Rights of those innocent individuals whose homes and businesses and property - not to mention lives - are taken by criminal terrorists. Those should be arrested and face the Justice system.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 09:03 AM   #68
flappygilmore007
Gaining Momentum

Default everyone, always, all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by beelzebubba View Post
When you mention Breonna everyone always forgets to mention her boyfriend shot a cop in the leg. 100% compliance wasn’t even close... smh.
She was innocent, but all his fault!
George Floyd was flat out murdered.
Everyone always forgets? Broad statement.. He shot the officer in the leg as they were executing the warrant, not earlier in the day correct?

He was within his rights in the state of Kentucky to defend his home against what he thought were robbers. Are you against lawful home defense?
Now if you want to say he woke up and immediately knew they were police and not home invaders then that's fine.

She was 100% compliant. You said she was innocent, yet she was killed and the person who killed her will not be punished.
I am not seeing how that is acceptable.
Old 06-23-2020, 09:28 AM   #69
beelzebubba
BANNED

And the cops were within their right to shoot them while being fired upon while serving the no knock warrant.
Guess her boyfriend should have been a better shot and got all the cops.
But instead all he did was get his girlfriend killed.
Congrats to the dumbass.
And congrats to the stupid cops serving the warrant on the wrong house.
None the less if the bf didn’t shoot, all would have been straightened out.

Stupid people do stupid shit and get themselves killed, can’t lump that into all blacks are innocent because black lives matter.
Not true, not all lives matter of any race, there are shit tons of stupid fucking people no matter the race.

In this instance the bf was an idiot.
In Atlanta the guy was an idiot.
Both would have lived if they were brought up to act right in society.
They were not... no fucking loss!
Old 06-23-2020, 09:49 AM   #70
flappygilmore007
Gaining Momentum

No wonder you're mad. When has anyone said "all blacks are innocent because black lives matter"? That is not what people are saying!

I guess you don't believe in the 2nd Amendment and the Inalienable Right to Self Defense
Anyway, you're not making much sense.
Old 06-23-2020, 09:58 AM   #71
beelzebubba
BANNED

And you’re a liberal whiner that thinks people can fire guns at police and not get shot back at.
I’d rather not make sense than be a ignorant liberal whine bag.
You’ll see... it’ll come to nothing just like in 92.
Have fun burning down your own neighborhoods, I find it immensely entertaining.
Old 06-23-2020, 10:14 AM   #72
flappygilmore007
Gaining Momentum

I do not think people can fire guns at police and not get shot back. You're the whiner not me.
Getting in a fight with a man with a gun is not going to end well, like someone said before. duh!

The girl and Castile didn't fire guns at police but they're dead anyway. You can't give a good reason to that and you know it. You will find it entertaining until it comes knocking at your front door.
Old 06-23-2020, 10:44 AM   #73
beelzebubba
BANNED

Once again dunce... Breonna got killed because her stupid bf shot at the cops.
Had he not the warrant would have been served without incident.
He caused her death! Period!
I’m glad he gets to live to realize that some day.

I believe in all our constitutional rights.
But also understand my rights end where other people’s begin.
It’s not black and white.
His right ended as soon as the cops serving the warrant rightfully feared for their lives upon being shot at.

Maybe Breonna’s bf should identify a target before firing off shots.
Along with the right to bear arms, there is the responsibility to use them correctly.
Old 06-23-2020, 12:18 PM   #74
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by beelzebubba View Post
Once again dunce... Breonna got killed because her stupid bf shot at the cops.
Had he not the warrant would have been served without incident.
He caused her death! Period!
I’m glad he gets to live to realize that some day.

I believe in all our constitutional rights.
But also understand my rights end where other people’s begin.
It’s not black and white.
His right ended as soon as the cops serving the warrant rightfully feared for their lives upon being shot at.

Maybe Breonna’s bf should identify a target before firing off shots.
Along with the right to bear arms, there is the responsibility to use them correctly.

Bullshit. Anyone with a gun to defend their home isn't going to ask questions if someone bursts into their room at 1AM. They're just going to start firing. You don't ask questions if you feel your life is in danger. It was the responsibility of the POLICE to identify themselves multiple times as they come through (no knock doesn't mean no identify-- and neighbors heard the door bust open, but never heard any officer announce themselves-- THAT is one of the reasons why the lead officer has been terminated).

Botham Jean
Atatiana Jefferson
Aiyana Jones
Dylan Noble (a white teen, btw-- this isn't about race, its about shit cops)
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 01:25 PM   #75
beelzebubba
BANNED

Yeah right just spray bullets, get yourself dead.
You are pathetic in you liberal whining.
You think the cops didn’t scream police as they went thru the door lol.
You do know they don’t want to be shot right?
Look forward to you repeating the same ignorant mistake as Breonnas stupid bf. I’m sure the results will be the same.
Killed by stupidity.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women