Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-21-2017, 09:04 AM   #721
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Since Trump's loyalists are out and about let's ask a question:

Remember when Trump talked about Michelle Obama not wearing a scarf when visiting Saudi Arabia, neither Ivanka or Melanie wore one. Nothing to say?

Oh remember when Trump talked about Clinton accepting money from Saudi Arabia for her foundation. Ivan is just took 10 times as much from them. Nothing to say there?

Or wait wait, remember Obama was weak because he didn't say Radical Islamic Terrorists? Trump is the big tough guy remember? He's a pussy. He didn't say it. He caved in. What's up with that?
Old 05-21-2017, 09:20 AM   #722
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Donald J. Trump
about 11 months ago

"Saudi Arabia and many of the countries that gave vast amounts of money to the Clinton Foundation want women as slaves and to kill gays. Hillary must return all money from such countries!"

fast forward to yesterday:

IVANKA TRUMP'S FOUNDATION ACCEPTS $100 MILLION FROM SAUDI ARABIA AND UAE.

Should Ivanka not accept the money or should apologies be sent to the Clinton Foundation? OR do we just ignore/forget it because it's a Trump and its ok when a Trump does it?

Also, do we factually know what Donald Trump's financial ties are to Saudi Arabia?
Old 05-21-2017, 09:50 AM   #723
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Never happened? So you know for a fact that no one involved in the campaign was colluding with Russia? Please tell me how you know that? Give us the evidence it didn't happen.

Even if they were colluding with Russia. Where is the law against it?
The Obama administration colluded with a foreign government to influence Israel's election. No law against that either.

No Russia didn't hack machines to change votes. But you can't say it didn't factor into someone who may have voted for Clinton deciding to sit the election out. Also, if the stuff that was leaked by Russia via WikiLeaks wasn't effecting voters, why did Trump read all them every time at rallies? Why did he talk about them more on debates and in public than he did policies?

It had an effect on some. Keep pretending it didn't. That it was leaked just to be leaked by a foreign government.

If it had an effect on some then they didn't have the strength of their own convictions in the first place.
Sad, but true.
Old 05-21-2017, 10:24 AM   #724
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Sad, but true.
So changing your mind or deciding to flip your choices with information is lacking strength of conviction?

Trump says hi on many things like Syria, etc. He flipped on Syria because of "pictures". He most really like strength of conviction.
Old 05-21-2017, 12:29 PM   #725
gfejunkie

A little early in the day to be hitting the bottle, isn't it?

Must be millsy reincarnated.
Old 05-21-2017, 01:03 PM   #726
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default So What?

Hey millsy... er (cough, cough), I mean, Austin Dude... have you even thought this whole thing through? What if, for the sake of argument, we assume the worst about the 2016 Trump campaign? What if someone (Russian or otherwise) DID approach Mike Flynn, let him know they had John Podesta's DNC emails, and asked if they should publish them? What exactly is the crime? Was Flynn supposed to say "No! You mustn't publish any embarrassing dirt on our political opponent!" LOL! What law was broken here?

Did hildebeest's campaign tell NBC and the other major networks not to disclose that secret 11-year-old Access Hollywood tape? Or did they collude with their media friends to have it released at the most opportune moment, 3-1/2 weeks before Election Day? Did hildebeest decline to take advantage of those offers from CNN's Donna Brazile to be supplied with debate questions in advance? You know the answers.

Right now there is no evidence of any "collusion" between the Trump campaign and the "Russians". But even if such evidence does emerge, so what? While the libtard media would do everything possible to maximize the political embarrassment to Trump, at the end of the day there would be no crime or impeachable offense.

Here is respected Harvard Constitutional Law Professor Alan Dershowitz (a "proud" hildebeest voter) addressing the questions you and your hyperventilating libtard co-conspirators haven't even given a thought to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7WnauFiafY
Old 05-21-2017, 01:14 PM   #727
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I'll address the head scarfs - Saudi Arabia said they welcome foreign visitors no matter what they wear.
And so we have evolved to not wearing them. Which I think is a good thing. I think the welcome that President Trump is getting from Saudi Arabia is awesome. And I don't use that word that much. And how about that fly over with the smoke coming out red,white and blue. They love Trump.

Quote:
Since Trump's loyalists are out and about let's ask a question:

Remember when Trump talked about Michelle Obama not wearing a scarf when visiting Saudi Arabia, neither Ivanka or Melanie wore one. Nothing to say?

Oh remember when Trump talked about Clinton accepting money from Saudi Arabia for her foundation. Ivan is just took 10 times as much from them. Nothing to say there?

Or wait wait, remember Obama was weak because he didn't say Radical Islamic Terrorists? Trump is the big tough guy remember? He's a pussy. He didn't say it. He caved in. What's up with that?
Old 05-21-2017, 01:19 PM   #728
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Angry

Quote:
A little early in the day to be hitting the bottle, isn't it?

Must be millsy reincarnated.
No it's not if I was. It's a Sunday in Austin, plenty of people are out. Sorry if you have no friends.

But tell me where is the drunken statement? You said that someone wouldn't have strength of their own conviction if they let WikiLeaks change their opinion. Trump "changed" his opinion on Syria because of "pictures". Nevermind the fact that the previous attack was worse and also had pictures. Yet then they didn't effect him and he said we would stay out of Syria. Sounds like not only does he like strength of conviction; apparently his was talking about things over his head.

But yeah I guess when it's obvious that he's doing what you said voters would have been doing, go with drinking.
Old 05-21-2017, 01:31 PM   #729
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Psst..Milly...errr,Austin Dude..

Quote:
No it's not if I was. It's a Sunday in Austin, plenty of people are out. Sorry if you have no friends.

But tell me where is the drunken statement? You said that someone wouldn't have strength of their own conviction if they let WikiLeaks change their opinion. Trump "changed" his opinion on Syria because of "pictures". Nevermind the fact that the previous attack was worse and also had pictures. Yet then they didn't effect him and he said we would stay out of Syria. Sounds like not only does he like strength of conviction; apparently his was talking about things over his head.

But yeah I guess when it's obvious that he's doing what you said voters would have been doing, go with drinking.
Old 05-21-2017, 01:47 PM   #730
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I get it why you love Trump. Old, unintelligent, with a bad hair and tan. It's almost like you.
Old 05-21-2017, 01:48 PM   #731
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
It's either alcohol or english is not his first language. I can't understand a thing.
Old 05-21-2017, 01:49 PM   #732
gfejunkie

Quote:
I get it why you love Trump. Old, unintelligent, with a bad hair and tan. It's almost like you.
You going to give up her address again?
Old 05-21-2017, 02:00 PM   #733
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's either alcohol or english is not his first language. I can't understand a thing.
Maybe you can't understand because your dumb
Old 05-21-2017, 02:00 PM   #734
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
You going to give up her address again?
I don't think anyone wants her address buddy. Maybe you. But no one I know.
Old 05-21-2017, 02:21 PM   #735
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yep- it's Milly for sure. He can't take a joke.

Quote:
I don't think anyone wants her address buddy. Maybe you. But no one I know.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women