Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2015, 02:53 PM   #661
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

By all means. Let's abort the babies because they might grow up unhappy and act out. Yeah! That's the ticket!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 03:29 PM   #662
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
By all means. Let's abort the babies because they might grow up unhappy and act out. Yeah! That's the ticket!
Lets not make their parents responsible for their birth and upbringing ! Oh NO ! Personal responsibility ? !!! Pshaw !! After all ,Shrillary says " It takes a Village" !! And she's NEVER wrong ! Just ask the resident village idiots woomby, assup and Lil cotex !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 03:37 PM   #663
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Ok, so now you're linking studies of actual single mothers raising live kids to what MIGHT occur if fetuses weren't aborted? You should have said that in the first place. What if all those aborted children were instead adopted and raised in stable 2-parent families? And what about the ones who would have beaten the odds in single-mother homes? Do they deserve to be snuffed out because WTF thinks the statistics don't look good?

You asked for statistics. ..now you bring up the exceptions.

Look i do not think it a bad idea to grant a woman the right to abort a kid she does not want. Period.

Regardless of that....i think for all you fuckers crying about the money...i brought you statistics that you asked for....showing that PPH is a much cheaper option than your Fairy Tooth fable about all the unwanted children being adopted. God Damn do you still believe in Santa?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 03:40 PM   #664
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
No we abort fetuses because their mother does not want to carry the unwanted child to birth. That is her option...just as birth control is....it should be more readily available to the poor. We should educate our children better so they understand their options and costs of child rearing.

Grow the fuck up and enough with this dead baby lying drama.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 04:01 PM   #665
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
How about we let the mothers decide? Novel idea, I know. As a 'libertarian' you should be hands off.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 04:05 PM   #666
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Ok, so now you're linking studies of actual single mothers raising live kids to what MIGHT occur if fetuses weren't aborted? You should have said that in the first place. What if all those aborted children were instead adopted and raised in stable 2-parent families? And what about the ones who would have beaten the odds in single-mother homes? Do they deserve to be snuffed out because WTF thinks the statistics don't look good?

You asked for numbers. What the fuck did you think you would get? They didn't say what you hoped they would, now you're back pedaling. What if? What if? What if your aunt had a dick? Then she'd be your uncle, you goddamn idiot.

You see no problem sacrificing innocent lives when it comes to gun control but suddenly you grow a conscience over this. Bullshit. Do they deserve to die because you don't give a shit about regulating who can get a gun?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 04:14 PM   #667
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
How about we let the mothers decide? Novel idea, I know. As a 'libertarian' you should be hands off.
COG is a LINO!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 07:18 PM   #668
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
+1

Leonardo Da Vinci was a bastard son born out of wedlock.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 08:38 PM   #669
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 08:48 PM   #670
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Leonardo Da Vinci was a bastard son born out of wedlock.
But, but, but.... statistics prove Leo should have spent a life in prison. How did he ever realize his prodigious talents without food stamps and public housing and handouts?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 08:57 PM   #671
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The fact of the matter is that it is way cheaper to help women out with birth control and unwanted pregnancy's than it is to keep an unwanted child out of jail.

Jail, something you do not seem to mind spending money on.

So let's review the facts....you want women to have unwanted children , you do not want to pay for the proper care to keep that child from a life of crime but you have no problem paying for the imprisonment of that child once he does what statistics say he will do... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
The facts are you don't seem to mind killing kids who aren't born yet, then if they are born let the bastard fathers off the hook when they do not help the mother raise the kids?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 09:05 PM   #672
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Which "myth" are you talking about?
JDIdiot, perhaps he's "talking about" the camouflaged 777 parked on a remote island "myth."

Idiot!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 11:41 PM   #673
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I believe that has been my consistent position from the start. You are making it sound like abortion is necessary for societal control. That's bullshit. I'd love for there to be no need for abortion. The idea that abortion is good for society is ridiculous.

I fully support a woman's right to choose. I hope she would choose life, but it's not my decision. Each abortion is a tragedy. It's a tragedy for the child, the mother, the father (sometimes), the family, and the community. Abortion is never a good decision. It may be the best of all the bad choices facing the mother, and she should have right to so choose, but it is not a good thing. Having the right to make that choice is a good thing. Having to make the decision is not. No woman looks forward to making that choice.

Quit treating it like a political sideshow and trying to find reasons to make abortion sound noble. That's the stupidity I was mocking. Not the woman's right to choose. I was mocking a bunch of men treating it like a benefit.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 05:48 AM   #674
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I believe that has been my consistent position from the start. You are making it sound like abortion is necessary for societal control. That's bullshit. I'd love for there to be no need for abortion. The idea that abortion is good for society is ridiculous.

I fully support a woman's right to choose. I hope she would choose life, but it's not my decision. Each abortion is a tragedy. It's a tragedy for the child, the mother, the father (sometimes), the family, and the community. Abortion is never a good decision. It may be the best of all the bad choices facing the mother, and she should have right to so choose, but it is not a good thing. Having the right to make that choice is a good thing. Having to make the decision is not. No woman looks forward to making that choice.

Quit treating it like a political sideshow and trying to find reasons to make abortion sound noble. That's the stupidity I was mocking. Not the woman's right to choose. I was mocking a bunch of men treating it like a benefit.
]]

Yes COG, most will concede that it would be much, much better if a woman only had a child when she chose to.

It would be better if we expanded sex education classes for all young folks so they knew wtf the risks were...

PPH is a off shoot of us not doing that.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 07:09 AM   #675
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

How about mocking a bunch of men wanting to make the decision for her, and making political hay at the same time.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women