Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47584
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35411
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2017, 07:26 AM   #601
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Really? He could say he was ordered by the then AG to make a statement and now with a "Just" AG he is free to now move forward.

The lemmings would have eaten that up.

But Alas, Trump finally did it! He let his smart mouth take him out of the fire and right into the frying pan.

Don't get caught up with the syntactics. He did give classified Intel to the Russians. Plain and simple.

So yeah, it's not illegal because he is president. But Pot meet the fucking kettle.
("Really? He could say he was ordered by the then AG to make a statement and now with a "Just" AG he is free to now move forward. ")

So you suggest that Comey would have came forward and say AG Lynch told him to lie, and now that she is gone he is reversing his position and recommends charges be brought? Really?

goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 07:42 AM   #602
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:

The Post's story, if it weren't true, would be forced to write a retraction. Don't see that yet. That means regardless of the white house claims that state the story, "as reported" ,is false, it in fact is TRUE!

Thank you, Mr Stephanopulos.....uhhhh, Mr Grean.

Well then...that sinks it then, dontcha think, kids? Since that retraction has NOT been written, then it's ALL TRUE. After all, we are talking about that pinnacle of media truth, honor, and righteous, the Light of all Light: The Washington Post....they never print anything that's untrue.

Impeachment proceedings MUST begin immediately. Maybe right after lunch today....hmmm?

The King is Dead. Long Live the King.

However.....should that retraction ever get written...look for it at the bottom of page 27; right next to the ad promoting a treatment for toe fungus.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 07:45 AM   #603
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Note goidolboy doesn't post the actual statutes. Only bullshit generalities that purport to dumsrize the statutes. That's not how criminal prosecutions, or criminal defense works. I've done both.
I assumed that everyone had the ability to google the statutes and gain any relevant information they cared to. You can google can't you?

Can you explain how Hillery removed classified material from a secure .gov location as required by law, to a private unsecured server in her home, that she had not disclosed to the government on accident without intent?

She then went on to forward classified material from her unsecure private server to other people with no security clearance on their unsecured equipment. Who would think giving your house keeper the ability to access classified material is a good idea?

Then while this information was under a Federal subpoena, she deleted tens of thousands of emails and had the server wiped clean to keep them from recovering any information.

And your position is that she is innocent because she was too ignorant to know any better after 30 years in politics, 8 as first lady and 4 as SOS? And all of this after mandatory training on handling classified material.

Your legal defense in court would be that she really is that stupid and incompetent so she is not guilty , but she is running for president?

Old 05-16-2017, 07:47 AM   #604
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The General stated today FALSE story , Again the Media can't be trusted
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 07:51 AM   #605
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
I read that Trump told the Russians how to get two scoops of ice cream instead of one like everyone else as reported in the news.
Old 05-16-2017, 08:59 AM   #606
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post

Trump, today is defending the fact that he gave info to Russia.

The guy is a complete dumbshit!

The Post would be forced to write a retraction if the story was false. That hasn't happened. Until it does, I don't care what any general says.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 09:08 AM   #607
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
I assumed that everyone had the ability to google the statutes and gain any relevant information they cared to. You can google can't you?
Never hiring a lawyer again! I can just Google the law.

"Your Honor, I don't care what the plantiff''s attorney says, I Googled it so obviously I know more about it than him. Dumbshit wasted money on law school....moran"

grean is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 09:20 AM   #608
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
The Post would be forced to write a retraction if the story was false. That hasn't happened. Until it does, I don't care what any general says.

Why should you care what (both parties have agreed is one of the most honorable, trusted military personnel in U.S. history) National Security Adviser H. R. McMaster would have to say? If Trump lies, then McMaster obviously is guilty (of lying, as well) by association...right? I smell treason. I smell more Watergate.

After all, Bezos has hired NOTHING BUT the finest, most upstanding, honest journalists (void of ANY political agenda what-so-ever) we've seen in modern times, right? None of those writers at WaPo have a political axe to grind....they're all about Truth, Honor and the American Way.

Maybe you should wake up and smell the coffee, grean. Had this same story played out (with the closet muzzie still in office) Wolf Blitzer would be praising Barry for his understanding of the world we live in today and demand he be awarded a second Nobel Prize...immediately.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 09:25 AM   #609
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

The Orange Haired Baboon himself basically admitted it. It was on Twitter. It must be true.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/?icid=hjx004
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 09:47 AM   #610
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
Never hiring a lawyer again! I can just Google the law.

"Your Honor, I don't care what the plantiff''s attorney says, I Googled it so obviously I know more about it than him. Dumbshit wasted money on law school....moran"

LMAO, I didn't realize commenting on a post on a Hooker board required me to hire a attorney to explain the law to you. But coming from someone who suggests that Comey could come out and reverse his position by claiming AG Lynch told him to lie to congress I really can't say I'm surprised.

("Originally Posted by grean
Really? He could say he was ordered by the then AG to make a statement and now with a "Just" AG he is free to now move forward")
Old 05-16-2017, 10:02 AM   #611
futbolhead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Die Hard Republicans: why are we still talking about Hillary? She may/may not be guilty of a crime. If she is, sue... if not, don't sue, nobody really cares.

Reagan didn't constantly bring up Carter. Bush41 didn't whine about Reagan, Clinton didn't whine about Bush41, etc.. Trump is a different cat, he acts like an 8yr old. Watch interviews of him when he was in his 40's, he was sharp, insightful and articulate. Compare that to his present demeanor and he is none of that. Let's face it, we have a president now who is losing a battle with age and his mind is mostly gone now.
futbolhead is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 10:16 AM   #612
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

That's funny as shit the POST forced to write a retraction if the story was false. ( they were just misunderstood!)
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 10:55 AM   #613
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
LMAO, I didn't realize commenting on a post on a Hooker board required me to hire a attorney to explain the law to you. But coming from someone who suggests that Comey could come out and reverse his position by claiming AG Lynch told him to lie to congress I really can't say I'm surprised.

("Originally Posted by grean
Really? He could say he was ordered by the then AG to make a statement and now with a "Just" AG he is free to now move forward")

Didn't suggest that he would need to lie. If there was proof that Clinton broke any of the laws you listed, aND he was ordered by Lynch to squelch the charges instead, and this would assume she had some power to silence him, I said that he could now come foward.

I was merely posing a possible explanation to entertain your ridiculous notion that she had broken any of those laws, but some how completely avoided any and all prosecution. I completely agree my explanation is ridiculous as your claim. It would have to be to make any sense.

The truth is simply that no charges were brought because no one could find sufficient evidence that she did break the law.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 11:02 AM   #614
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Didn't suggest that he would need to lie. If there was proof that Clinton broke any of the laws you listed, aND he was ordered by Lynch to squelch the charges instead, and this would assume she had some power to silence him, I said that he could now come foward.

I was merely posing a possible explanation to entertain your ridiculous notion that she had broken any of those laws, but some how completely avoided any and all prosecution. I completely agree my explanation is ridiculous as your claim. It would have to be to make any sense.

The truth is simply that no charges were brought because no one could find sufficient evidence that she did break the law.

I may agree that her careless judgement may disqualify her from the presidency.

Donald for sure disqualifies his judgement every day especially yesterday.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 12:04 PM   #615
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:

You are entitled to your opinion, however I, and many others disagree.

("The intent required is only to undertake the action, i.e., to retain the classified documents and materials in the unauthorized fashion addressed in this statute. That’s it.")
http://nypost.com/2015/09/27/yes-hil...broke-the-law/

("An obvious answer lies in the concept of equal justice under the law and that none of us is above the law. But I believe a more important consideration is the fact that more than 64 million voters were willing to have Hillary Clinton as their president anyway. I largely attribute this sad reality to a corrupt and dishonest news media that has become little more than the propaganda machine of the Democratic Party. Not only would prosecuting Clinton serve to re-establish our nation’s concept of justice, it could also serve as an opportunity to prosecute and indict a news media that nearly facilitated a criminal becoming our nation’s next president.")
http://www.denverpost.com/2016/11/25...r-her-e-mails/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women