Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-27-2015, 03:41 PM   #586
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Yeah, so evil. Goddamn them for wanting to carry out research that could lead to cures for diseases and conditions that kill thousands or millions each year. How awful of them to want to help. Bastards.
You do know that the allies decided NOT to use any medical research carried out by the Nazis and Japanese on live people don't you? You are siding with Mengeles and the Nazis (which isn't a surprise given your true name).
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 03:42 PM   #587
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have respect for a woman who is free to make her own choice. I don't think I know better than she does about what is best for her. If she has made that choice, why would you be so shortsighted as to lose any benefit that may come from the fetus in regards to tissue.

I'm not a moral cretin. I'm realistic. You're the one from the party that fights against letting women have a choice and then abandons their need after the child is born. You can't have it both ways.

You and the other left wing nimrods like to repeat that but no one has ever offered any proof of the claim. Care to take your shot at it?
Old 08-27-2015, 03:45 PM   #588
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
You don't have any proof for any claim you just made. None.
Actually we have the testimony of a former abortion technician who was shown a babies body but the heart was still beating. Appears to be a live birth.....again?

We could revisit Chicago where a scrub nurse had to take the living body of a young boy and put him in a room to die. After all, it was an abortion procedure and that was supported by State Senator Barack Obama.
Old 08-27-2015, 03:53 PM   #589
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You do know that the allies decided NOT to use any medical research carried out by the Nazis and Japanese on live people don't you? You are siding with Mengeles and the Nazis (which isn't a surprise given your true name).
That's a lie.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 03:54 PM   #590
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You and the other left wing nimrods like to repeat that but no one has ever offered any proof of the claim. Care to take your shot at it?
You vote down any assistance program you can
Old 08-27-2015, 03:55 PM   #591
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Actually we have the testimony of a former abortion technician who was shown a babies body but the heart was still beating. Appears to be a live birth.....again?

We could revisit Chicago where a scrub nurse had to take the living body of a young boy and put him in a room to die. After all, it was an abortion procedure and that was supported by State Senator Barack Obama.
Now you're mixing up two separate things. Lying again. The latter was a doctor who was put in jail and rightly so.
Old 08-27-2015, 04:32 PM   #592
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjay View Post
No...you are deceiving yourself, quite plainly. PP is a chop shop for third trimester, late term abortions. They trick the women at a vulnerable time, get them to sign papers, have Stem Express standing by with greedy hands, and PP cashes the checks from the organs of innocent babies.

Your Rationalizations blow my mind. If I killed you I might as well take your boots, but I should not be charged for either act because the boots were there anyway. Tortured logic. The babies are pulled out of the womb alive THEN killed !!!!
+1

Quote:
You don't have any proof for any claim you just made. None.
The proof is right there smacking you in the face each time they release another video! What the fuck is wrong with you? You sound like Groucho Marx - "who do you want to believe - me or your lying eyes?"
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 04:34 PM   #593
MC19
BANNED

User ID: 312072

hope this was not any of cjohnny54 stolen sperm, just happen the two who took them are missing and you where to be seen ...
MC19 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 05:53 PM   #594
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
+1

The proof is right there smacking you in the face each time they release another video! What the fuck is wrong with you? You sound like Groucho Marx - "who do you want to believe - me or your lying eyes?"
Groucho Marx? Jesus Christ, what are you, 90? The videos have been proven to be edited, so they are not a reliable source of information. You are seeing what you want to see.
Old 08-27-2015, 06:11 PM   #595
WombRaider
Account Disabled

More proof your precious videos were edited and are complete bullshit

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...they_were.html
Old 08-27-2015, 06:31 PM   #596
MC19
BANNED

User ID: 312072

Quote:
Groucho Marx? Jesus Christ, what are you, 90? The videos have been proven to be edited, so they are not a reliable source of information. You are seeing what you want to see.

what with this 90 bs, look like another attempted thief job like all other? you got to admit when the price of oil check you guy/gal try to steal everything that not nail down .. including the nail
MC19 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 06:33 PM   #597
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Is that you again Marshal?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 10:48 PM   #598
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC19 View Post
what with this 90 bs, look like another attempted thief job like all other? you got to admit when the price of oil check you guy/gal try to steal everything that not nail down .. including the nail
The nail that was nailed down, or the pack of nails laying beside everything else that was nailed down..Assup-in-drag.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 11:25 PM   #599
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Don't be Daft
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 06:38 AM   #600
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote: