Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47786
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2011, 09:33 PM   #46
2ligit2quit
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

I'm in my mid thirties, do not take any medication, nor never had any equipment problems except for once. (Well other than finishing on queue). When I was in my late teens, I busted my bulbourethral artery due to too much activity. I was doing it about 4-8 times a day with multiple girlfriends, pretty much 7 days a week, not counting manual stimulation.

Even before that traumatic event, I had difficulty finishing below 30 minutes of continuous activity. Even manual stimulation becomes a chore, on occasion. Once you factor in the small talk, shower, and/or foreplay, in a one hour session, if I pop just once I consider it a success. Does not mean there is anything wrong with my partner (for the past few decades, I've been honored to have met some truly exquisite creatures). There is no major stress in my life, usually the only thing on my mind is the activity at hand.

Over the years, I have learned to book multi hour sessions (if I want to pop more than once, which I'll admit sometimes I don't) and just go with the flow. Accepting the fact, that the finish line might be well beyond my reach, has allowed me to slow down my rhythm and just enjoy the race.
2ligit2quit is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 09:40 PM   #47
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ligit2quit View Post
I'm in my mid thirties, do not take any medication, nor never had any equipment problems except for once. (Well other than finishing on queue). When I was in my late teens, I busted my bulbourethral artery due to too much activity. I was doing it about 4-8 times a day with multiple girlfriends, pretty much 7 days a week, not counting manual stimulation.

Even before that traumatic event, I had difficulty finishing below 30 minutes of continuous activity. Even manual stimulation becomes a chore, on occasion. Once you factor in the small talk, shower, and/or foreplay, in a one hour session, if I pop just once I consider it a success. Does not mean there is anything wrong with my partner (for the past few decades, I've been honored to have met some truly exquisite creatures). There is no major stress in my life, usually the only thing on my mind is the activity at hand.

Over the years, I have learned to book multi hour sessions (if I want to pop more than once, which I'll admit sometimes I don't) and just go with the flow. Accepting the fact, that the finish line might be well beyond my reach, has allowed me to slow down my rhythm and just enjoy the race.
And lived to tell your story! DAMN! You da man!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 09:46 PM   #48
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn, that's like getting pussy every 2 hrs! Hell, I would've just been glad to get it twice a day back then!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:07 PM   #49
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Damn, that's like getting pussy every 2 hrs! Hell, I would've just been glad to get it twice a day back then!
I was glad to get it period back then! LOL
Old 08-25-2011, 10:22 PM   #50
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I was glad to get period back then! LOL
Damn SL! You must have been married at a young age!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 11:05 PM   #51
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

He was that good with women back then. Now he's paying for it. I think he needs to reevaluate that story, lol.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 11:45 PM   #52
2ligit2quit
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
He was that good with women back then. Now he's paying for it. I think he needs to reevaluate that story, lol.
Lol...my fascination with providers goes all the way back to my pubescent years. For a short time, a very pretty provider lived in my apartment complex. Not knowing in full extent what the words incall or provider entailed, I had a huge crush on her. I don't have to pay for it, I just like to. I think everybody on this board does.

Besides, a high concentration (high school) of emotional teenage girls is like shooting fish in a barrel. But I'll admit, my success rate (or sexexcess rate) was a lot higher then...
Old 08-26-2011, 01:15 AM   #53
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
I think he meant Cowper's gland (bulbourethral gland) rather than bulbourethral artery. But Dr. Still Looking wants to hear more about this. This is the first time in 30 years I've heard of this happening. Please refer to the following diagram.
Old 08-26-2011, 02:07 AM   #54
2ligit2quit
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
I think he meant Cowper's gland (bulbourethral gland) rather than bulbourethral artery. But Dr. Still Looking wants to hear more about this. This is the first time in 30 years I've heard of this happening. Please refer to the following diagram.
Correction: After looking at Still Looking's diagram I realized that it's called the "frenulum". I still have my turtle neck, therefore, the elastic band of tissue connecting it to jr is what needed repaired. I remembered the word bulbourethral artery because that was what was concluded in the initial asessment. Jr would dispense blood (a lot of it) when in full erection so these docs assumed it was the artery that was causing the bleeding. Luckily it wasn't and just ended up being an outpatient procedure.

Any other inquiries, I will be happy to answer a PM. I apologize for hijacking this thread!
Old 08-26-2011, 02:31 AM   #55
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ligit2quit View Post
Correction: After looking at Still Looking's diagram I realized that it's called the "frenulum". I still have my turtle neck, therefore, the elastic band of tissue connecting it to jr is what needed repaired. I remembered the word bulbourethral artery because that was what was concluded in the initial asessment. Jr would dispense blood (a lot of it) when in full erection so these docs assumed it was the artery that was causing the bleeding. Luckily it wasn't and just ended up being an outpatient procedure.

Any other inquiries, I will be happy to answer a PM. I apologize for hijacking this thread!
Hey this is all about learning! The diagram does not depict the "frenulum". OK sports fans, what 2L2Q is talking about is that little piece of skin at the tip of the penis that connects the penis fore skin to the penis head. Some men are born with these to tight and when they get an erection it can be very painful. The answer is usually exercise, believe it or not. So 2L2Q exercised the shit out of his and obviously tore it. That will definitely put you on the injured reserve list! A dissolvable stitch can be installed by a doctor. FYI: We also have one under our tongue. This would be an oral frenulum. Dr. Still Looking always on the job and at your service!
Old 08-26-2011, 04:23 AM   #56
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

Oh My!
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 05:57 AM   #57
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default i think if i was seeing shayla

the last thing in the world i would worry about is not being able to cum while i fear i would probably cum when she said hello iprobably would not make it past h
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
I've had this happen once. The guy booked me for 2 hours and he warned me a head of time that he is hard to "get off". It took about an hour and half but at least he knew and planned ahead. He was about 27 and quite fit so I'm not sure what the deal was.
Anyway, you tried your best! That sucks that he didn't compensate you for your efforts. However, he might have lost track of time.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 06:17 AM   #58
HughJardon
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1sweetmaddy View Post
I was with this fellow that just couldn’t/wouldn’t cum!

We did it in various different positions, to many to name, plus I BBBJ him for 30 minutes!

We even ran over appointment time by almost one hour!

I asked him if it were me, he said, "no, he has always been hard to get off". He said that the only time he could really get off quickly is by masturbating.
I would have felt bad if I left him early without satisfying him first, because then I wouldn’t have felt satisfied.

I stayed over about 35 minutes extra, however, he didn’t even offer to compensate me for my extra time spent! (My fault really). After being plowed left, right, front, backwards, yesterday and tomorrow he finally got off!

This was a surprise to me since I usually get guy’s off fairly quick on the first round, then we spend the rest of our time reloading so he can unload again!

This gentlemen was 35 years old, little on the heavy side, not much though, didn’t smoke or take medications that could effect his ejections, etc..

Are there any other guy’s out there that have this problem of not being able to cum all the time? I can understand it as something that happens on a rare occasion, but all the damn time???!!! And if so, it must be more of a rare occurrence for men than it is for women!!

Enlighten me folks!! My brain is always starving for new knowledge!
When he eventually does....you'll really know it!!! Cum storm ahead
HughJardon is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:13 PM   #59
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default lol

Quote:
Hey this is all about learning! The diagram does not depict the "frenulum". OK sports fans, what 2L2Q is talking about is that little piece of skin at the tip of the penis that connects the penis fore skin to the penis head. Some men are born with these to tight and when they get an erection it can be very painful. The answer is usually exercise, believe it or not. So 2L2Q exercised the shit out of his and obviously tore it. That will definitely put you on the injured reserve list! A dissolvable stitch can be installed by a doctor. FYI: We also have one under our tongue. This would be an oral frenulum. Dr. Still Looking always on the job and at your service!

Hats off fellow doctor. You are as full of shit as anyone one here. PHD supreme.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:23 PM   #60
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Hats off fellow doctor. You are as full of shit as anyone one here. PHD supreme.
I think your right Burk! I had a good teacher!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women