Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60095
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2015, 07:46 AM   #46
All@thev
Account Disabled

The all to familiar marketing ploy: Going out of business sale! Come get your last crack at a great deal. Then open back up under a psuedonym across the street.

Where is Marsellus Wallace when you need him?
"And when you're gone, you stay gone, or you be gone. You lost all your Eccie privileges"
All@thev is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 09:10 AM   #47
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

The better question is, why is a banned hooker allowed to reinvent a new alius as a VP under a new IP with no repercussion? Mississippi doesn't appear to want a "homecoming" (see their current co-ed). And positive identifications have been made.

Whose dick do I I have to suck to have a twin?

Many don't particularly care for one another on here yet, most of us have learned to just "coexist".
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 09:29 AM   #48
Ur_1_only
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Oooo pick me Alyssa... Please!
He he
Ur_1_only is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 10:02 AM   #49
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Star View Post
blah blah blah
But don't anticipate me leaving, I just got here
Quote:
blah blah blah.......DG and LD are recognized and missed, I'm wondering if anyone would realize I'm gone lol. Maybe I should post more, so I can make my presence known lol. I really don't post much till lately maybe I should post more lol.

blah blah blah.......
Quote:
Didn't you get banned from your old handle? And I'm not outing, it was banned not guested. I read this "Anita Lay" was absolutely bat shit crazy, search and ye shall see! Just Can't figure out why you insist on trying me lol. I just joined, but I can search and read! Will you go back to old handle when ban is removed?

blah blah blah

Ya, from what these folks are saying you are bad news. I rest my case! I gave the wrong whore a compliment and she went "batshit crazy", not my words, but the shoe fits lol.

Try playing nice,I have turned over a new leaf, maybe you should too! Go suck your big black cocks that keep your pussy tore up and leave me alone? Have a great night!

The question is whatever I fucking want it to be. We can put multiple whores to the wheel at the same time.

Anna Star contradicted herself in this threAD about whores who leave.....but, don't leave.

I am just asking for a clarification.........Anna Star states multiple times in this threAD that she is new here. Then, she makes a comment about DG and LD being missed.....how can she miss someone when she just got here? Is she saying that they had a huge impact on her whoring life in the short amount of time she has been here? Is this where we go back to look at LDs posts to see how impactful she has been on Anna Star?

Is she saying that DG and LD never really left (that is the topic this threAD is about)?

As an aside.......Anna Star did call the whore "bat shit crazy"..........only, in a different paragraph.

Anna Star doesn't have to answer.......I can play without her.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 10:30 AM   #50
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Way to avoid the question lol It still doesn't change the fact that Siberia and Anita are one in the same AND Anita is BANNED. How is that "fair"?
Old 01-28-2015, 10:50 AM   #51
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Great.....the entire intent of my thread has been fucking hijacked ......

Back on topic....

There was a recent ad from a hooker who said she was leaving in January....well it's the end of January and yet she's still here......guess there are still more older Caucasian men out there to fleece.....
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 11:03 AM   #52
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNL9933 View Post
Great.....the entire intent of my thread has been fucking hijacked ....
It's not a hijack until The Reich arrives.....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 11:08 AM   #53
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Telling time and reading calendars are too advanced for me personally. I can see how it could a problem for others also.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 11:21 AM   #54
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

User ID: 252967
My ECCIE Reviews

Back in the day, I believe in 2004, I was a mean bitch. I turned over a new leaf since then (until provoked). And when I got here Daphne and Dorian were all over the place, there are threads and post about them being gone. I can read you know......

Now I said I was done with von voyage, adios, asta la vista baby. Questions answered, I'm out! Don't bring me back for anymore!

And Trey, my leaf is beautiful on both sides, only the other side would slap a bitch down. I'm not that person anymore, I'm the sweet sunshine I have I been since I joined. A beautiful leaf, and gorgeous flower!
Anna Nikkole is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 11:58 AM   #55
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNL9933 View Post
Great.....the entire intent of my thread has been fucking hijacked ......

Back on topic....

There was a recent ad from a hooker who said she was leaving in January....well it's the end of January and yet she's still here......guess there are still more older Caucasian men out there to fleece.....
Sorry babe, rant over
Old 01-28-2015, 12:07 PM   #56
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

SNL, expand your mind......there are many hooktards here who leave.....but, don't leave.
Old 01-28-2015, 12:09 PM   #57
Guest062217
Valued Poster

^^^ good advice......
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 12:20 PM   #58
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
blah blah blah......Now I said I was done with von voyage, adios, asta la vista baby. Questions answered, I'm out! Don't bring me back for anymore! .....blah blah blah!
Is you being done kind of like the topic of this threAD?

I will bring you back as I see fit.......you don't have a say in the matter.......aside from not posting stupid shit in the first place.
Old 01-28-2015, 12:28 PM   #59
All@thev
Account Disabled

Mods should be able to mine the system for such posts and auto disable accounts once time threshold has been met.

And we all know the Provider cash flow issues and the cash cow this is. Come clean and just say you are taking a break, need time to soul search, finish up your Master's or RN (like the strippers), or whatever.

In the real world, if I said I was leaving, you can bet your ass I would be gone! Whether voluntarily or forcibly, is immaterial.

All we ask is you stand by your word. In a man's world, we would tell you to man up, sack up, quit being a bitch, or stop being a pussy. We understand you don't have the stones nor DNA to be so callous or direct. We also know you are far to sensitive to feelings. Say what you mean and do what you say.

Lest you forget, it's detrimental to your marketability. You now appear to be flaky. I do not take chances with my time, my coin, nor my nut on such suspect behavior.
All@thev is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 12:48 PM   #60
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

User ID: 252967
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Is you being done kind of like the topic of this threAD?

I will bring you back as I see fit.......you don't have a say in the matter.......aside from not posting stupid shit in the first place.

Nope, I never said I was leaving. And as mentioned I'll just leave without a "catch me while you can thread". You are bringing up a comment on another thread that I decided to step away from, so I answered you here on SNL's now hijacked thread!

You got your answer, in 2004 I would screw you with a pair of antlers. But I'm older and really don't give a shit anymore, I try to be a better person, although I still have a percentage of bitch left in me. I'm cool, calm and down to earth. I love life, love to laugh, and love attention from men. So sue me Bring me back on this topic. if you like, make me famous baby!!!
Anna Nikkole is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women