Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160712
Yssup Rider60058
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47628
pyramider46370
bambino40345
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35459
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-22-2012, 04:01 PM   #46
Bristal
Account Disabled

User ID: 9581

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS42 View Post
No shit Crypt, exactly! Bristol, you demand respect but don't bother respecting some of the hobbyist time by a ncns. It doesn't work that way babe. The sooner you realize that the better off you will be. That is simple common sense and decency.

You think I have no clue what I'm doing? I've been around awhile. I have more appointment requests then I can fill even if I had 3 clones, new and repeat. Seems I must be doing something right. IMO
Old 04-22-2012, 04:04 PM   #47
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

I'm sure you are wonderful BCD. Just don't stack appointments (if you do) and if you can't make an appointment let the guy know. That's only right.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:14 PM   #48
Bristal
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
I'm sure you are wonderful BCD. Just don't stack appointments (if you do) and if you can't make an appointment let the guy know. That's only right.
I agree.
Old 04-22-2012, 05:06 PM   #49
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bristol View Post
This my understanding: I cannot post or share pm's, cannot cut/paste and post emails, and cannot post texts? Even if I remove real name and stuff.
Therin lies one of the issues in this debate. A nc/ns is posted and everybody piles on..but wait there are two sides to this story..but wait, even though she might have a very good reason for nc/ns she has to tread lightly for the exact reasons mentioned. So it seems to me anyway that we hardly ever get the full story. The op is not happy because he didn't get any..the provider is stuck in a catch-22 because she cannot or will not publish private and sensitive material. Bristol and I met once many years ago but we have never seen each other, so I really have no motivation here one way or another but one thing I have learned in this world is that there are many many shades of gray and there are always two sides to any story. I too operate a service business and yes sometimes I feel the need to fire a customer and sometimes it is done with no real explanation and they get put on ignore. It has not put me out of business yet. If a hooker does not want to see me and does not want to tell me why..oh well...time to move on down the road. IMO there are no winners or losers here...If the op has not gotten any yet, I suspect he will sooner or later and like Bristol said her business will survive.

For what it's worth..I think it's time to move on..
Old 04-22-2012, 05:32 PM   #50
KenMonk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Therin lies one of the issues in this debate. A nc/ns is posted and everybody piles on..but wait there are two sides to this story..but wait, even though she might have a very good reason for nc/ns she has to tread lightly for the exact reasons mentioned. So it seems to me anyway that we hardly ever get the full story. The op is not happy because he didn't get any..the provider is stuck in a catch-22 because she cannot or will not publish private and sensitive material. Bristol and I met once many years ago but we have never seen each other, so I really have no motivation here one way or another but one thing I have learned in this world is that there are many many shades of gray and there are always two sides to any story. I too operate a service business and yes sometimes I feel the need to fire a customer and sometimes it is done with no real explanation and they get put on ignore. It has not put me out of business yet. If a hooker does not want to see me and does not want to tell me why..oh well...time to move on down the road. IMO there are no winners or losers here...If the op has not gotten any yet, I suspect he will sooner or later and like Bristol said her business will survive.

For what it's worth..I think it's time to move on..
Very well said.
Old 04-22-2012, 05:42 PM   #51
VegasStud
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Well Malwood i believe you are missing the point. Bristol, im only speaking on my own behalf but i dont think anyone is "butt hurt" here. I dont believe anyone cares where your income comes from your your exact % of interest on this board is. You offer something (service) and several people are interested in. This board is to educate people on what they should expect when meeting you. I can and will move on without a problem, but i also think im inclined to tell someone that they might be wasting $140.00 on a room if they choose to see you. Based on several reviews i think your probably a good provider for the most part. I just however had a bad experience. I am not out to bash you or out you in any way. Just merely speak the truth about my experience. You did offer to correct the situation at first and i commence you for that, however you didnt follow through with your commitment for whatever reason. You can choose to see whoever you want and decline meeting anyone at anytime. I think the point here is when you choose to do so a simple text/email/call would be suffient and whatever reason in my eyes is sufficient enough. Just ignoring or not reponding is a poor way and unprofessional way to conduct business. You had my cell#,email, and handle here. I have still yet to hear from you and at this point dont care either way. Wether its no loss to you im only out cash. Ill be fine. You said "i agree" earlier in a post about giving a guy a heads up if you cant make the appointment. This topic is about you not doing so. So you agreeing makes no sense to me. I do however respect your choice in to conduct your matters personally and not on a public forum, maybe you should try doing that.
Old 04-22-2012, 05:47 PM   #52
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

I believe the main point is that a provider agreed to see a hobbyist. The hobbyist went to stated location for the meeting. Provider did not appear for the meet. Hobbyist attempted to communicate with provider to find out what happened/why she did not appear. Provider never responded to the inquiry. Hobbyist waited for a period of time to allow the provider to respond. Provider did not respond. Hobbyist posted NC/NS notice.

I used the generic terms here because this is the scenario that could apply to anyone. Since communication is the key to all relationships, whether business or personal, if the provider had just responded with a reason for the NC/NS, there would have been no reason for this thread.
Old 04-22-2012, 06:12 PM   #53
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcjimmy View Post
Well Malwood i believe you are missing the point. Bristol, im only speaking on my own behalf but i dont think anyone is "butt hurt" here. I dont believe anyone cares where your income comes from your your exact % of interest on this board is. You offer something (service) and several people are interested in. This board is to educate people on what they should expect when meeting you. I can and will move on without a problem, but i also think im inclined to tell someone that they might be wasting $140.00 on a room if they choose to see you. Based on several reviews i think your probably a good provider for the most part. I just however had a bad experience. I am not out to bash you or out you in any way. Just merely speak the truth about my experience. You did offer to correct the situation at first and i commence you for that, however you didnt follow through with your commitment for whatever reason. You can choose to see whoever you want and decline meeting anyone at anytime. I think the point here is when you choose to do so a simple text/email/call would be suffient and whatever reason in my eyes is sufficient enough. Just ignoring or not reponding is a poor way and unprofessional way to conduct business. You had my cell#,email, and handle here. I have still yet to hear from you and at this point dont care either way. Wether its no loss to you im only out cash. Ill be fine. You said "i agree" earlier in a post about giving a guy a heads up if you cant make the appointment. This topic is about you not doing so. So you agreeing makes no sense to me. I do however respect your choice in to conduct your matters personally and not on a public forum, maybe you should try doing that.

Maybe you should try priceline...lol

Didn't miss your point at all Dude, just sharing my opinion. In short it's a he said she said and she chooses to only say so much and who is to say she does not have a valid reason? Sorry you got nc/ns but I guess I'm different because like I said, if she does not want to see me, I'm going to let it go and move on. Life is waaay too short IMO..
Old 04-22-2012, 07:13 PM   #54
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
You think I have no clue what I'm doing? I've been around awhile. I have more appointment requests then I can fill even if I had 3 clones, new and repeat. Seems I must be doing something right. IMO
I will wait till dirty 30 something

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcjimmy View Post
who waits a hour

Old 04-22-2012, 07:54 PM   #55
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default What?

Quote:
I'm going message the mod shortly, regarding this situation to make sure I am following all board rules regarding personal information. I have been debating posting something about this in the Powder Room since yesterday afternoon. This is a situation where I feel I should alert other ladies and probably gentleman too, but I am always hesitant to do so without a serious breach in safety. Any explanation of this situation whatsoever is going to be very close to "outting" the guy.

In closing:
This post is about me.
I do not want to provide any details until I talk to a mod.

Xoxo

What are you talking about? Have I missed something?

I don't see anything about "personal information" or safety, in his notes. Using a providers handle is not personal information. She was a NC/NS! Tell us her handle so we can make our own decision about her. As for me any notation from a guy about a provider who acts like this puts a big question mark in my notes about possible future meetings.

Sharing information is what this board is about for the guys. This board is not just for the girls to post their name.

Share the name of the NC/NS.

JR
Old 04-22-2012, 08:08 PM   #56
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Reduce this the the simple terms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
... I too operate a service business and yes sometimes I feel the need to fire a customer and sometimes it is done with no real explanation and they get put on ignore. ...
Look at it this way.

If you have a service business, and you have promised to call. Do so.

If you are expected to be at a customer's place; do so, or call if you are late or need to cancel. You don't even have to give a reason. But call back, or get out of the business.

If you want to fire a customer, give him a call or a letter and say: we are not going to do business.

But to leave him hanging out their on a limb, expecting your call, is rude.

If you do that to a customer: he is justified to burn you at every chance.

To the girls, if you don't want to see a customer: just call back and say so. You do not have to see a guy. You don't have to have a reason; but, you should not be rude to the one who wanted your service.

JR
Old 04-22-2012, 09:11 PM   #57
emplover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
I agree.
Huh? If you agree, why didn't you let him know?

It's your prerogative to see whomever you like, but why not just cancel if you changed your mind, overbooked, got cold feet, or whatever?
Old 04-22-2012, 09:22 PM   #58
Bristal
Account Disabled

Okay, I think I see the confusion here. I do not consider it a nc/NS and he does. Some see the "more to the story" and some read "nc/NS" and bash me.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:43 PM   #59
emplover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I'm a little confused how you don't consider this a NC/NS... By definition, a NC/NS is when you've accepted an appointment then don't communicate in some way that you're not intending to show up... and then actually don't show up.

If you didn't communicate to the OP that you indeed were canceling the appointment, then it was a NC/NS. There may be more to the story and you may have a good excuse/reason, but that's how I interpret this.

It's your business and you're free to conduct it however you wish.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:56 PM   #60
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by emplover View Post
I'm a little confused how you don't consider this a NC/NS... By definition, a NC/NS is when you've accepted an appointment then don't communicate in some way that you're not intending to show up... and then actually don't show up.

If you didn't communicate to the OP that you indeed were canceling the appointment, then it was a NC/NS. There may be more to the story and you may have a good excuse/reason, but that's how I interpret this.

It's your business and you're free to conduct it however you wish.
What is confusing about the fact that she does not agree with him?

It seems to me that Bristol and the op are ready to move on..
I believe I'd like to join them.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women