Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2011, 03:09 PM   #46
AlluringExotic
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 83713
My ECCIE Reviews

After reading this, I decided to try some fisting with my mate.

THIS IS PAINFUL AS HELL! I had to stop at four fingers. I decided to try it since I've never had an orgasm....

Oh well!
AlluringExotic is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:47 PM   #47
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer View Post
It's like one of the best massages EVER!!! I love it when done right!!! A whole different feeling than a cock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotCougarMilf View Post
Any takers?

hell yeah ! ... i'll give , not recieve

my first wife loved it !!! both vaginally and anally. her orgasms were off the scale. but we did have to work up to it. and everything did go back to normal size afterwards. and i've met a few other ladie that have love it to !
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:18 PM   #48
LivingLarge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieLynn of DFW View Post
Fisting is a wonderful phenomenon with gentle hands. I love it. Squirting happens more often than not when continued at a nice pace - orgasm after orgasm.

ML
I know you do. Marielynn, your phenomenal . Looking forward next time sweetheart.
LivingLarge is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:33 PM   #49
Guest042015
Account Disabled

User ID: 38355
My ECCIE Reviews

I love it, only have it occasionally, but ok, if a baby had come out and it went back a fist isint going to do anything worse, or even two fists, it takes a little time to get back into the regular swing of things, but with proper exercise and muscle control not longer than a week.... gotta love the pain aspect also
Guest042015 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 01:39 PM   #50
guest091812
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

So is there any providers in the Memphis area that likes fisting receiving or giving.
Thanks Dayne
guest091812 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:28 PM   #51
MarieLynn of DFW
Seeking Discreet Gents 💋

User ID: 44
Location: Alliance-Fort Worth-DFW Airport-Amsterdam-Switzerland
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingLarge View Post
I know you do. Marielynn, your phenomenal . Looking forward next time sweetheart.

Likewise my handsome.

MarieLynn
MarieLynn of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:52 PM   #52
Reese Foster
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

I knew I shouldn't have read this thread......

I am completely turned on, now.
Reese Foster is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 06:33 PM   #53
MarieLynn of DFW
Seeking Discreet Gents 💋

User ID: 44
Location: Alliance-Fort Worth-DFW Airport-Amsterdam-Switzerland
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
I knew I shouldn't have read this thread......

I am completely turned on, now.

Reese, I can help out...
MarieLynn of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:12 PM   #54
XOOS
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I have done this with 2 women and both of them loved it; I have been told I have great hands for it; frankly I had never thought of doing it with a provider but if any of you girls in the dallas area are interested PM me.
XOOS is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:47 PM   #55
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I did this gently with a provider. It started that way but by the time she came I was just fucking her with my hand. She came so hard she actually shuddered for about 5 minutes. It was the most intense orgasm I have ever witnessed. She said it one of the best orgasms she had ever had in her life. Needless to say it is something I will always remember. I guess it's not for everyone but when the stars align it's just fucking hot.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:57 PM   #56
The Fetishist
Dom to the stars

Encounters: 30

Marie Lynn speaks the truth, I'm just sayin.....

Hell of an afternoon, and no, I do NOT have small hands. Remember, do the Duck... Reese, ML and I would be GLAD to show you the power of the fist.

Yep, its a fetish and I have been there, for it is my job...

Fetish
The Fetishist is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 11:25 AM   #57
crimson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Just got back from a trip where I got to explore this being performed on me... another one off the bucket list... kinky and hot with the right person!
crimson is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 02:39 PM   #58
alexandriajuly
Account Disabled

User ID: 78861
My ECCIE Reviews

Fisting...hmmm...I have done this before with a SO. We were f**king for several hours and I was in a state of euphoria when we did this. It took some patience and working up to and once he had his hand completely inside me to his wrist...well I'm not sure what he did but I had the most intense orgasm I have ever had in my life! My body was shaking uncontrolably from my head to my toes and it was amazing! After that he decided to try fisting my a$$hole one night. I was pretty messed up and don't remember it but when I watched the video the next day....I couldn't stop smiling and was a lil shocked. I remember asking him as I stared in amazement "is that my a$$? When did we do that? Did I like it?" His response was "Yes Baby, last night and looks like it to me" I could tell that I apparently enjoyed it very much cuz I was happy, laughing and smiling on the video.
alexandriajuly is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:56 PM   #59
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A woman fisting another woman is the best way to ease into enjoying this type of pleasure.
I remember a beautiful woman from LV whom I was introduced to by a Midland gentleman. And in the midst of our 3sum. I oiled her beautiful petite hand up and gently slide it in. The look on her face was wonderful and she pleasured me with her fist in a beautiful way and then grabbed a double headed toy and slide it both she & I.
He, watched in amazement.

And then I was with a mature tiny petite lady friend that I've known for many years, enjoying a 4some. She slide her tiny hand in my tight pussy as the 2 men watched & videoed. She was smiling with delight and wanted it done to her.
But neither the men nor my hand would fit in her, as she had the tiniest sweet spot I've ever enjoyed.
And because she liked doing it to me & how it felt on her hand. She was desperate to feel it done to her. Since her hands were the tiniest of us in the room. She tried to fist herself.
Nope, her arms were too short and she couldn't angle it enough to get her fist in.
Naked, big tits, cute ass N all, she got a chair and stood on it, grabbed hold of the door ledge and dangled from it for a few moments. Came back to the bed and tried to fist herself again. She thought by hanging from the door ledge, it would stretch her little arms. No luck. It was the most beautiful & adorable moment of that evening.

Life is beautiful when you allow yourself the pleasure of being uninhibited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieLynn of DFW View Post

Reese, I can help out...
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 07:55 PM   #60
Casanova69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Whoa, baby! Any lady that can comfortably accommodate a fist is not for me!! I'm not knocking the act, it's just that after a woman has experienced a fist, where else is there for her to go? She surely wouldn't be happy with my pecker after an ordeal like that!!!
Casanova69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women