Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47570
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2016, 03:45 PM   #46
Selena25
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 185933
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Pffft photoshop please is that all ypu have go back to the drawing board
Which one? The one you use to draw your eyebrows on. I can't tell if your happy,sad or intrigued!
Selena25 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 03:52 PM   #47
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I guess every guy you NCNS twice in less than a year is also a "whiny ass bitch client". None of the rest of the ladies seem to have any problem with me. You have no answers to anything, just personal attacks. You may have a future in national politics. I call your ass out on it and you accuse me of lying. Beware gents.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 03:58 PM   #48
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena25 View Post
Which one? The one you use to draw your eyebrows on. I can't tell if your happy,sad or intrigued!
I don't draw my eyebrows on upgrade your phone... Try again if you're going to attempt to talk shit at least come up with something better than that..
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 04:07 PM   #49
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

You really need to look at yourself before you start trying to insult...
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 04:10 PM   #50
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 214665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe before u go running Tht dick sucker touch up ur own eye bags and flaws girl. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. But in ur case I can tell u got some jelly all over u and ur gonna hate regardless. So keep grabbing at any straw u can to throw some lame irrelevant jabs Tht are clearly fueled by hate and jealous for a whore u never even met and have never even spoken to before this ignorant shit u come outta left field talking. Its really funny how tough u try to hurt my feel bads with ur comments. But u fail to realize ur a non mother fucking factor in my life so there for u can't make me feel any type of way because u would have to be relevant enough in my life to do so and ur not. Ur just another whore running Tht Dick sucker trying to tear me down instead of using it for Wat it's made for to suck dick and make u money.
SerenityXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 04:16 PM   #51
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
I don't draw my eyebrows on upgrade your phone... Try again if you're going to attempt to talk shit at least come up with something better than that..
Well lucky for u my eyebrows are still intact after I wipe the make up off so pls breath easy knowing Tht I have real eyebrows and so does my fine ass boo Selena. It's funny ur jelly ass put up a pic of u and her side by side to compare notes I mean damn girl u Tht invested u hunt down my bitches face pics and shit to do Wat exactly?.. Help ur case? Lol keep fighting girl cause ur not helping ur case any. I love how great ur making my girl look tho next to ur face pic. I mean ur right u can't and won't ever compare or compete with my Bish Selena
Old 03-23-2016, 04:22 PM   #52
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
I guess every guy you NCNS twice in less than a year is also a "whiny ass bitch client". None of the rest of the ladies seem to have any problem with me. You have no answers to anything, just personal attacks. You may have a future in national politics. I call your ass out on it and you accuse me of lying. Beware gents.
Pls take ur whiney lying ass of my thread with Tht same lying ass bullshit ok. I mean ur clearly trying to idk mess up my clientele or slow my business down with this dedication u got to fueling a lie Tht nobody gives a fuck about at the end of the day. Ur making ur self look more like a whiney crybaby bitch of a client then I need to ever try to speak on. Do urself a favor and cry me a river build a fucking bridge and get the fuck over it and pls come back with a comment on this thread about anything other then ur fabricated crybaby ncns story u are stuck on. Pls and ty so much u good Man U.
Old 03-23-2016, 04:25 PM   #53
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena25 View Post
She is clearly very very upset and got her eyebrows and panties all in a twist over us.. But u kno how we do. Our milk shakes bring all the men to our Incall and these hoes hate hate hate it. Lol.
Old 03-23-2016, 04:29 PM   #54
whitearmyboi28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Mighty fine indeed Ms Serenity u too Selena might need to make a call 4 u 2
whitearmyboi28 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 04:32 PM   #55
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Beware gents. And Hun, I don't have to fabricate anything to make you look bad. You can accomplish that all by yourself, as this thread proves.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 04:38 PM   #56
whitearmyboi28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I think the showcases prove who the hottest bitch is the showcases & reviews speak for themselves amirite? Love me a tatted chick
whitearmyboi28 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 04:42 PM   #57
Imsecretlyaninja
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I think your pretty hot Serenity
Imsecretlyaninja is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 04:46 PM   #58
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
Beware gents. And Hun, I don't have to fabricate anything to make you look bad. You can accomplish that all by yourself, as this thread proves.
Listen watchout i love everyone of my clients and I love sucking and making love to all my clients dicks with my mouth and all my clients kno how great I take care of them all. U however just hate me so much u trying to warn clients against me or wat? I mean ur really wasting ur time because all my clients kno me way better then u ever could. So pls go somewhere else with Tht nonsense. U really sound like ur vagina is bleeding a little. Would u like a tampon I got one to plug Tht bleeding vag of urs right up. Your welcome.
Old 03-23-2016, 04:47 PM   #59
MrGiz
BANNED

Default How Generous!!

Free PR Advertising for all non-bimbo Arkansas providers!

All brain-dead bullshit aside... You are one fine lil mf'r!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 04:48 PM   #60
Mikali72
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

The first eccie provider I contacted when I started the hobby was KortneyK or Serenity as she is known now. She did a NCNS so instead of being my first good review I put it up as that. No name calling no childish comments about how people look just the simple facts of what happened. Take it as you see it and make up your own minds.
Mikali72 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women