Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2016, 10:47 AM   #46
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 121703
My ECCIE Reviews

FunInDFW:
I never said you couldn't question anyone about anything, you are free to question away as much as you'd like and I'm not looking for a free pass from anyone. I respect the opinion of others who don't wish to see providers without face pics. I have a right to my opinion and you have a problem with it, fine.

As far as succumbing to insults, trust me, if we were face to face, I would've sent your ass straight to hell with such tact, you would look forward to the trip. Lame ass back and forth on a computer is for the chromosome defecient individuals. Furthermore, I wasn't the one who started with the insults...verbally yes, but your incripted insults via stupid ass images is where those originated from.

So since you're so addicted to inserting pics in discussion threads as oppose to your penis inside a vagina, here you go. Now, you won't be so perplexed when you get cussed out...your welcome.

Attachment 509598
Bliss of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 10:55 AM   #47
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW View Post
As far as succumbing to insults, trust me, if we were face to face, I would've sent your ass straight to hell with such tact, you would've looked forward to the trip.
Quote:
Lame ass back and forth on a computer is for the chromosome defecient individuals.
The irony. Palpable.

Quote:
Furthermore, I wasn't the one who started with the insults...
Quote:
verbally yes

Quote:
So since you're so addicted to inserting pics in discussion threads as oppose to your penis inside a vagina
Glad we can make light of those with sexual addictions. Very classy. What am I saying, just look at the first of your reply. Silly me. But seriously, I don't respect a threads right to discretion, so I insert pictures of faces into them.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 01:37 PM   #48
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default Memories that i won't forget Bliss of DFW

Quote:
You see, CopierGuy dam near rubbed his dick all over your face with his Right's speech.
Damn, you seem bitter and i don't understand why. You pick a couple things from 2 different posts and try to use it against the guy your arguing with. I guess you didn't like that RIGHTS speech, even though it is accurate?

(3 years ago) Just for the record guy's: Bliss of DFW is very pretty. She is a lot of fun on the dance floor and to party with. She is great BCD, best BBBJTCNQNS x2 that i ever had. (Thanks again Mr. Monger for bringing her there) Bliss is the last person that i would ever want to argue with because she is so much fun to be with.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=705901

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 03:18 PM   #49
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

CopierGuy, I loved your Right's speech which is why I used it as a reference for FunInDFW when he asked if he missed something...I was letting him know people in fact had brought up statements about rights. I am the least bitter, life is great. I just don't allow people to bully me via a keyboard and twist my words around for simply stating my opinion

This is a prime example of why if I have a disagreement with someone, best way to solve it is face to face...then maybe some hardcore makeup sex follows

Love ya CP
Old 03-11-2016, 03:34 PM   #50
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
...then maybe some hardcore makeup sex follows :
In that case! Uuuuum you have a big butt! Aaaaaaaand you're a meanie. And uuum you fart a lot!

<insert stupid pic here to piss off Bliss>

Now bring it
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 04:40 PM   #51
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
In that case! Uuuuum you have a big butt! Aaaaaaaand you're a meanie. And uuum you fart a lot!

<insert stupid pic here to piss off Bliss>

Now bring it
Eat me. <-------- inserts stupid ass emoji here. Lol
Old 03-11-2016, 07:05 PM   #52
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I understand where your coming from, do whatever works for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
I tend to stay away from providers without pictures of their face.
are those pic in your avatar your handsome faces?
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 07:16 PM   #53
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
I am not ashamed of how my face looks, however, I hate the stories I hear of providers being out with their families and get recognized and aproached by Joe Blow in public. Too many providers have been outed from posting face pics, matched with their personal social media sites and it's just not worth it to have to go thru that painful dilemma. If you won't see a lady based on her right for discretion, then we are probably not a good match to begin with.

Happy Friday!
Quote:
Because CLEARLY, you're not worth the effort...

*Insert a bigger *DUUUHHH" here"
Quote:
CopierGuy, I loved your Right's speech which is why I used it as a reference for FunInDFW when he asked if he missed something...I was letting him know people in fact had brought up statements about rights. I am the least bitter, life is great. I just don't allow people to bully me via a keyboard and twist my words around for simply stating my opinion

This is a prime example of why if I have a disagreement with someone, best way to solve it is face to face...then maybe some hardcore makeup sex follows

Love ya CP
Why bother? Most ppl here know how pretty you are... Even some providers who met you tells me you are very pretty...as for me even you are ugly, i will see you for your body, skill, personality, and many other things.

I need to find something to disagree with you prior to meeting you again... maybe politic... if i said "Trump for President" or "I support Trump", will that get you start the disagreement/argument?
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 09:05 PM   #54
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by eng View Post
are those pic in your avatar your handsome faces?
Of course. I flaunt that I'm an "executive transvestite." my makeup isn't slapdash. I look quite becoming when I get on my scooter and go "vrmmmm ciao!"
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 09:28 PM   #55
PiperPosh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 297800
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by icansmile View Post
I completely understand if circumstances require discretion. But that statement simply is innacurate. If there is anything more subject to interpretation it is a woman's facial appearance. That, and many guys are a little hesitant to come right out and say, so you have to read the code. "Doesn't appear quite her age", and "not as cute as expected" are bad signs. After my last (horribly) disappointing encounter I had to make myself a hard boundary. The face is simply too important to me to try and "work around it" anymore, regardless of the rest of the package. I don't consider myself a shallow guy, I do believe in inner beauty, but in this arena I am paying for the fantasy. Luckily, in our area, we have a smorgasbord of BEAUTIFUL ladies. But I do have to know going in.
True enough, about beauty being in the eye of the beholder.
However, if I have several pages of reviews, and (to my knowledge) all of them say I look good...then it's fair to assume I look good to most people, no?
PiperPosh is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 10:50 PM   #56
ovaltine
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 54

I think we should ALL post face pics, providers and providees.

Of course, I also think we should all post our tax returns, too. I don't wanna bang down, I wanna bang UP!
ovaltine is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 10:58 PM   #57
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Of course. I flaunt that I'm an "executive transvestite." my makeup isn't slapdash. I look quite becoming when I get on my scooter and go "vrmmmm ciao!"
Eddie Izzard - Dressed To Kill....still one of the best comedy shows EVER LOL

As far as the orig topic, SOME indication of what a chick's face looks like is good enough. Blurring is ok, if the basics can be made out. Angles work as well, if that makes the providers feel more comfortable. (Kendall4U nailed it in her most recent ad http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1659233)

I'll take a chance sometimes on an unknown, but it's really about "types" and "tastes".
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 08:29 AM   #58
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y0yoY0 View Post
Eddie Izzard - Dressed To Kill....still one of the best comedy shows EVER LOL

As far as the orig topic, SOME indication of what a chick's face looks like is good enough. Blurring is ok, if the basics can be made out. Angles work as well, if that makes the providers feel more comfortable. (Kendall4U nailed it in her most recent ad http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1659233)

I'll take a chance sometimes on an unknown, but it's really about "types" and "tastes".
Thanks for the shout out I do try to post just enough to lure a fella in, literally!
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 09:55 AM   #59
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:

Love ya CP
Thank you Bliss, I love your new pictures and Avatar. They hide your face but show enough from different angles to show how pretty you are. You are a stunning provider and i miss you so much. muahhhhhh

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 06:53 AM   #60
PiperPosh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 297800
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I actually posted a face pic for the first time in my provider career! Right here folks!
See my avatar? That's my face.
Countdown to extreme personal drama in 10..9...8...7...6...5...4...
I can feel the shitstorm coming....

But at this point I'm like...SO!!?? Yeah, I've been selling my pussy for years. SUCK ON THAT mom and dad. Guess you were shitty parents after all. HA!
HAHAHAHA....ha..heh..hmmm....y eah well....
PiperPosh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women