Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47605
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2015, 05:08 PM   #46
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
But people don't choose to be gay, so they are born that way. If it isn't hereditary, then what is it?
It's genetic but it's not hereditary.

Straight people have gay kids and gays hiding in sham marriages have straight kids all the time.

Your whole post is idiotic. Governmental policy cannot control the births of gay people. It's like asking what we can do about the left handed problem. It isn't an actual problem and we can't control it in any event, so leave it alone.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 05:46 PM   #47
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Hemophilia is a problem for an individual - they should be treated.
Homosexuality is a problem for society -treatment unknown.
http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/hemophilia/data.html

Neither only affects the person with the "affliction". With an estimated 20,000 males in the US with the condition plus family and friends is more than an individual's problem.

Plus being gay may be a problem for society because straights with no dog in the fight say it is. They have an individual problem turned into a societal problems by homo-haters who wouldn't be hemo-haters.

In other words, mind your own business.
Besides, most gay-bashers are closet gays themselves.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 06:58 PM   #48
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
did anyone clear this thread with WTF?
He's in San Francisco on a fact finding mission in search of cure, one dick at a time.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 07:15 PM   #49
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

A bullet
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 08:06 PM   #50
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Tolerance and acceptance

Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 08:33 PM   #51
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Homosexuality is like liberalism, you cannot fix it.
Other than the original, this has to be one of the least intelligent posts on this thread. A moderator on a whore board denouncing liberal thought and individual freedom. Some of you guys are so ultra homophobic; I'm surprised you can touch your dick to piss.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 09:41 PM   #52
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/hemophilia/data.html

Neither only affects the person with the "affliction". With an estimated 20,000 males in the US with the condition plus family and friends is more than an individual's problem.

Plus being gay may be a problem for society because straights with no dog in the fight say it is. They have an individual problem turned into a societal problems by homo-haters who wouldn't be hemo-haters.

In other words, mind your own business.
Besides, most gay-bashers are closet gays themselves.
I'm not exactly in the minority in the world with this point of view. As far as I know, only in Ireland has a popular vote endorsed the redefinition of marriage to include gays. It has been rejected in every vote in America in every state which put the matter on a ballot. A fair amount of resentment is understandable when the courts impose something the voters rejected.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 09:55 PM   #53
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Why do people care if two guys want to fuck each other? Believe it or not, it's probably happening somewhere this very minute and guess what? My life stayed the same! Also, two guys getting married also doesn't affect me. I know two guys who are married and they have one of the most loving relationships I know of. Nice house, nice jobs, and they are as nice as can be to each other and to everyone that knows them and they've been together for over 10 years now. Why shouldn't they be married? A drunk child beater and a "forbidden topic" whore can be married and that doesn't hurt the "sanctity" of marriage, but two guys? Why, that's an outrage!

It's all about religion usually. If your ONLY argument for something is imposing religious beliefs, then usually I'm against it. Reminds me of "blue" laws. During Hurricane Katrina we evacuated to North-central Louisiana and on Sunday afternoon we went to buy some beer. All of the beer aisles at the stores were roped off. Why? Because it's Sunday! Now, what possible reason other than religion could there be for that law? On Saturday? Drink all you want! On Sunday, it's against the law!!! You don't want to drink on Sunday? Then don't. But leave me alone. Same with gay marriage. You don't like it? Then don't marry a guy. But leave the people that want to do it alone. It's none of your business at all really.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 09:57 PM   #54
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
He's in San Francisco on a fact finding mission in search of cure, one dick at a time.
The cure for you is to pull DSK 's dick out yo ass.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 10:00 PM   #55
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I'm not exactly in the minority in the world with this point of view. As far as I know, only in Ireland has a popular vote endorsed the redefinition of marriage to include gays. It has been rejected in every vote in America in every state which put the matter on a ballot. A fair amount of resentment is understandable when the courts impose something the voters rejected.

Yea folks had a problem with blacks marrying whites until tje Court intervened. .. you just behind tje curve. Young folks fo not care near as much about this as you seem to.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 10:01 PM   #56
albundy
Valued Poster

BTW, I don't mean I think churches should be forced to perform gay marriage. If that particular religion is against it, then they shouldn't be forced to go against their beliefs. BUT, I do think they should be able to get legally married by a JOP or courthouse or any church that would allow them to.
Old 12-08-2015, 10:17 PM   #57
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
It's genetic but it's not hereditary.

Straight people have gay kids and gays hiding in sham marriages have straight kids all the time.

Your whole post is idiotic. Governmental policy cannot control the births of gay people. It's like asking what we can do about the left handed problem. It isn't an actual problem and we can't control it in any event, so leave it alone.
Have they studied gay twins raised apart to see if they had a greater propensity toward homosexuality than regular people? Is it settled it isn't a choice?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 10:22 PM   #58
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Have they studied gay twins raised apart to see if they had a greater propensity toward homosexuality than regular people? Is it settled it isn't a choice?
What difference does it make? Why does it matter to you at all if two adult guys fuck or want to be married? Why do you care?
Old 12-08-2015, 11:04 PM   #59
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
It is settle that it is not a choice.

Whether the orientation is determined at conception or is caused by factors in the womb or a combination of both, there is no doubt that it is hard-wired in the brain early on.

Put it this way: when did you "choose" to be straight? Was there a time when you were weighing whether or not to be gay, but opted for straight instead?

When I was a small kid, I had major crushes on Barbara Eden of "I Dream of Jeanie" and Elizabeth Montgomery of "Bewitched". Even if I had no clue what sex was about, I still knew I felt different about them - LONG before puberty.

Meanwhile, some other boy had a crush on Major Nelson. What does that tell you?

Why would anyone "choose" to do something that any normal straight men find disgusting? Because they have no choice in the matter. It is in their nature. No one would put up with all of that discrimination and societal rejection if it is something they could just "choose" to stop feeling.

Every last one of those gay rehabilitation programs (religious based or secular) has proven to be a complete failure. Some gays claim to be "cured" in order to curry family with friends and church, only to revert to their true nature later, making themselves feel like miserable failures.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 11:52 PM   #60
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
It is settled that it is not a choice.

Whether the orientation is determined at conception or is caused by factors in the womb or a combination of both, there is no doubt that it is hard-wired in the brain early on.
Then how do you explain bisexuals? Seems like they have a choice. Are they hard-wired to swing either way?
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women