Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2013, 09:40 AM   #46
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahScape View Post
Fair enough, but since the whole, "What happens in Nebraska doesn't stay in Nebraska" episode, someone has either had her leash shortened or has has all of a sudden learned discretion.

Whether it's the former or the latter is anyone's guess.

Best,
Noah

No one has me on a leash, you obviously don't know me. Perhaps you should choose your words a tad more wisely in the future. I just adore folks who think they "know" the whole story.

I've never had a problem with the discretion factor of this business nor has any one of my clients complained about my discretion. If anyone thought I had a lack of discretion, it would've been voiced by now and no one would trust me. One of the job titles a lady holds in this business is being a keeper of secrets. My reputation is solid when it comes to discretion or else I wouldn't have a job in this business.

SOTF said it best, no need for me go any further with your response to my post.

So, mister lurker who decided to man up and make a name for himself on the board...you can take your leash and shove it.

Have a wonderful day.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:15 PM   #47
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redroverkc View Post
Good alert to any who might have seen 'AJ' (fortunately I never did), that she might be a problem, but maybe too much of a personal share. I suppose internet forums are cheaper than having a therapist listen to your problems.
This isnt a freaking alert, his being taken for 10,000 had nothing to do with her performance as a provider. He was taken becase he gave or loaned someone money. Her credit worthyness is only important if you planning on giving her a loan. His actions are outside of normal provider/hobby relations and has nothing to do with her provider skills or performance.

The bottom line is he is a drama queen, who has to have some kind of crisis going on, remember his recent thread alluding to suicide. Give me a break.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:19 PM   #48
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss4699 View Post
Thank you to all who shared. IT is a forum for discussion. And as I said, I have done stupid before and will probably again. Right now I am in a relationship that started not too long ago. That is why I am not posting reviews. For the old hats, I was gone for close to 5 years in the last relationship. In that relationship I was used and abuse in a similar nonhobby situation. I came back to moderate on another board to help a friend.
Ahd the reason for the post was to prevent anyone else from being taken. I have had a few pms for those in similar situations or who knew or know AJ. So I have reached my goal. I can take the whippin' and keep on tickin' either way. Care and love know few boundries no matter where they happen in life from what I have experienced and observed. So on into the future for me. For the lady I posted, well she has lost about everything she had from what I have observed but that is her choice and who knows, perhaps she is where she wanted to be. The fates have been good to me and I cannot complain. And if more care to share, then it is worth the pain for the insights gained.

Your a fucking attention whore. You posted this to get sympathy responses to justify stupid decisions and to garner attention.
Old 03-23-2013, 01:30 PM   #49
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

What DD said.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 02:31 PM   #50
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Set up a pay pal account and all who want will help you recoup the loss. My check is in the mail.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 02:58 PM   #51
Amaranth
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

At least the last shitacular thread had Neil Young lyrics in it.
Amaranth is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:22 PM   #52
JJ Fun Guy
Valued Poster

So SS who is this shank that scammed you?Her name will be appreciated.
JJ Fun Guy is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:17 PM   #53
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Fun Guy View Post
Its not a scam if you willingly give up the money or as I suspect offered the money. Its a scam when you give them a donation and they run out the door. This simply put is a fool whos money has been parted.
Old 03-23-2013, 08:23 PM   #54
JJ Fun Guy
Valued Poster

OK dirty dog I stand corrected.lolWho was this lying con artist bitch that tricked you out of your money?lol
Old 03-23-2013, 10:47 PM   #55
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
OK dirty dog I stand corrected.lolWho was this lying con artist bitch that tricked you out of your money?lol

Well JJ I acutally think it went something like this. Who is the provider that you offered money to make her fell good and willing to become your internet girlfriend.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:21 AM   #56
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Your a fucking attention whore. You posted this to get sympathy responses to justify stupid decisions and to garner attention.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:30 AM   #57
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Thats pretty funny, not accurate but funny. I understand your probably pretty board since there are not a lot of cancer patients to pick on. But be patient, I am sure you will find a provider who has a kid with luekemia, down syndrome, autism, hit by a car or some other tragic event that you can degrade and belittle to make yourself feel bigger and better about your self. But hang in there and I just rely on the fact that I know that you can do it, you can be the bigger better asshole that you dream to be. Okay now its your turn.
Old 03-24-2013, 12:43 PM   #58
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27

Quote:

JJ - we don't out from either side here. Check your PM for information. I have the name of her pimp daddy too but you did not ask for that.

And no, I am not asking for donations to recoupe this loss or any other. When I make a mistake, I own it and am responsible for it. I pay my bills, never filed for bankrupcty or asked for a handout. I have given many and regretted some. Those who have been around for a while know much more about that and no reason to recount those again here.
ss4699 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:55 PM   #59
JJ Fun Guy
Valued Poster

Thanks.Only reason I asked was to alert everyone to avoid her at all costsShe needs to be blacklisted for what she did to you.That's my humble opinion anyway.

No,I sure do not need the name of her pimp!I don't schedule appoinments with pimps.lol
Old 03-24-2013, 12:56 PM   #60
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

When I read the first post, the only thought that crossed my mind was "sucker". Never loan money in life, just give it away, then you're not disappointed when you don't get repaid. If you can't afford to give it away, you better not loan it in the first place.
KCJoe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women