Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2015, 05:17 AM   #46
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The stupidity is all you ( and Obama) for denying the reality of what is happening in the world.

And it isn't all Fox, Breitbart, etc. It also includes MSNBC, CBS, Washington Post and many other serious news organizations that think Obama is living in denial.

But you keep on keeping on with Obama:

- Yemen is a success
- Al Qaeda is on the run
- The Muslim Brotherhood is the future
- Iraq is a success
- No need for troops to stay in Iraq
- ISIS is a JV team
- Russia is a reliable partner
- The world is safer now than ever before

From this Sunday's CBS News - This panel of analysts are stunned at Obama's denial of the world situation:

You are the one disconnected with reality, not me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
You're the one who creates his own reality based on Breitbart, Fox News, etc.

Seriously, how can you be so stupid?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 08:19 AM   #47
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

What's left, Whir-LIE-turd ... Besides bumping another one of your threads that's sinking like a rock?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 08:21 AM   #48
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You continuing to bump it?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 08:29 AM   #49
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Well, since you already had done so, I was curious as to how far you'll take your latest I HATE PRESIDENT BLACKULA thread?

I wonder how many more of them you'll start today, Mr. Wizard?

may I also remind you again about learning how to properly express yourself.

Old 01-26-2015, 08:48 AM   #50
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

"President Blackula"? Gee that's pretty funny, AssUp. Did you make that one up or steal it from Bill Maher? Now why don't you get into timmytard's time machine (the one he uses to re-imagine history, see #45) and zip off into the far distant past, seeing as you have nothing of value to add to any discussion on here ever?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 03:29 PM   #51
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Bump
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 08:50 AM   #52
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I am betting that you and Jew Lawyer are the same person. Right?

Whatever.....your handle tells us just about everything we need to know.
LOL..I'll take that bet, but I do like "The Prophet's" name. Are you sure you aren't Assup?

Notwithstanding that, my comments to your mostly true but as ever arrogant and rudely delivered previously posted remarks:

Originally Posted by timpage
What's laughable is your inability to articulate an original thought. Every fucking thing you post is gleaned from the right wing whacko narrative....with the approach being "if we say the same thing over and over and over again enough times, it must be true."

Well, fuck you, because it's not. Obama opened up Cuba. If he had consulted congress, that wouldn't have happened. Period. If you believe otherwise, you're an idiot.

As for Iraq, the place we never would have been in the first place but for your dunce Bush, I'll pose the same question I've been posing for the last five years....how long would you have us stay? Because in order to influence things in Iraq in the way you propose WE WOULD BE THERE FOR FUCKING EVER. Same in Afghanistan. Bottom line is something else I will repeat over and over and over....no US invasion of Iraq, no ISIS. Saddam would have squashed them like bugs. Law of unintended consequences especially when the original action (the invasion) was stupid, wrong and doomed to be a disaster from the very beginning. That's on you and the GOP neocons that started that war. Now, you bitch, whine and cry because apparently you want American blood and treasure spent on Iraq ad infinitum. Bullshit.

We're seeing the fastest economic growth right now for the last decade. Deficits being cut, stock market has doubled, health-care inflation at its lowest rate in memory, And what have the republicans done the last three weeks? (I do not think Obama should get credit for this - massive deficit spending and QE2 would work even if a howler monkey were in charge)

Let's review: attempted to pass legislation to deport children (those kids are the responsibility of the parents. If an American parent let their children loose in the desert to potentially die because they were unable to care for them, they would go to jail), teed up the old tried and true abortion bullshit and completely fucked that up, widened the rift between Israel and the US by violating long standing and well-known protocols on visits between world leaders and on and on and on......they are already showing that they are completely clueless about leading....the only thing you and the GOP know how to do is whine, cry and obstruct. You have no agenda, no policy, no nothing....(completely untrue - they wish to strengthen America and promote individual responsibility - many programs, too numerous to list)

Fuck you and your bullshit failure narrative.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 08:55 AM   #53
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProphetJosephSmith View Post
Obama is going to be remembered as the worst worst president in American history. It's too bad my man Mitt Romney didn't get in, he would have nuked isis and the Russians.
Hey Prophet, I like your original policy on multiple wives..why did you guys change it?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 11:10 AM   #54
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Bjerk likes a post about multiple wives.

How about multiple handles, Uncle Han?
Old 01-27-2015, 11:39 AM   #55
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
"President Blackula"? Gee that's pretty funny, AssUp. Did you make that one up or steal it from Bill Maher? Now why don't you get into timmytard's time machine (the one he uses to re-imagine history, see #45) and zip off into the far distant past, seeing as you have nothing of value to add to any discussion on here ever?
Make that "President Half-Blackula"

Denying Whitey for 53 years !
rioseco is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women