Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47587
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2011, 03:01 AM   #46
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

DD, Longer read the story... Transgender soldiers??? 20 years ago a transgender person had been physically changed to the other gender. A "man" had a penis though it may not work the same way. Today trans gender refers to anyone who thinks they were misassigned. A man can show up at the recruiters in a dress and insist that he has lived his life as a woman, that in fact he is a woman (with fake breasts and all). Down below he could be packing his own gun but the new laws will say that if he insists he is a she then who are we to argue the point. Don't think its coming??? About four years ago a story came out of NY that drivers licenses would reflect the sexual choice made by the person irregardless of evidence otherwise.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:40 AM   #47
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I did read the story and I think I made it clear that I could careless as long as they can perform the duties required as a soldier. If they cant shoot or hump a fully loaded pack or cant do any of the other duties of a combat soldier then they should not be there, if they can do all of those things then I say perform your job. Guys like you who are afraid of them must just get used to it.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:11 PM   #48
Bartman1963
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Dirty you are one funny Sumbitch!!!! LOLOL

Galt, what I want to know is are you are you afraid of someone shoving their gayness down your throat, or are you afraid of them shoving it up your ass? By the way my brother was an electrician in the Navy, Petty Officer 1st class. He wants you to stfu and quit. As in being a pompous, overly judgmental and petty person.
Bartman1963 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 04:02 PM   #49
john_galt
Valued Poster

Was he? Tell the name of his ship. Maybe I abused him when he was a bootcamp.

I guess I haven't made myself clear though I think anyone with a room temperature IQ would get it but here we go again.
I have no grief for gay people. My problem is the ever expanding agenda. Barney Frank himself said that they were only half way to where they wanted to be. Then again once a plateau is reached a new standard is established. A lower standard.
The United States military has been by all standards a very successful organization. Perhaps part of that success is the conservative nature of the armed forces. Maybe we should err on the side of caution.
Old 01-15-2011, 05:30 PM   #50
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_galt View Post
Maybe I abused him when he was a bootcamp.
Why, Galt you are a dirty little monkey arn't you ....... I am very proud that you finally feel comfortable enough to come out of the closet..... everyone a round of golf claps for Mr. Galt.

"My problem is the ever expanding agenda. Barney Frank himself said that they were only half way to where they wanted to be."

Yeah Galt its called equality.

"The United States military has been by all standards a very successful organization. Perhaps part of that success is the conservative nature of the armed forces. Maybe we should err on the side of caution. "

I am sure you would have said the same thing when black men wanted to serve their country too. Yeah I know Galt, what was it you said, you dont want some young private pulled into the gay lifestyle, by being near a gay man, I guess know if he stands next to a transgendered person he's going to want to wear a bra. I better not stand next to you I would hate to become retarded.
Old 01-15-2011, 08:13 PM   #51
john_galt
Valued Poster

Pulling the race card was beneath you. Red Herring as well. Race is something you are and homosexuality is something you do. I shouldn't have to say this but of my three best friends in the service one was black and we found out that I was dating the niece of his new wife. Lot of laughs all around on that. I doubt you would have gotten the joke.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:38 PM   #52
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pulling the race card was beneath you. Red Herring as well. Race is something you are and homosexuality is something you do. I shouldn't have to say this but of my three best friends in the service one was black and we found out that I was dating the niece of his new wife. Lot of laughs all around on that. I doubt you would have gotten the joke.
Nice try John, but my comment simply pointed out the bigotry in your heart towards those who might be different then you, you know, "human". It not any better to deny access to military enlistment for their sexual orientation than it is to deny it for the color of their skin. Oh and I loved the usual white guy i am not a racist because I have a black friend line. Lots of laughs all around on that, John. Just remember one thing John, when your around those pesky homo's and TG's, just remember never to look into their eyes, no matter what your hands are going, cause if you look into their eyes, your going to swallow. Peace, you better be off the streets by 10:30 john, cause the transgendered walk the streets of the trailer parks looking for those to take under their spell................
Old 01-16-2011, 01:36 AM   #53
john_galt
Valued Poster

Dirty go back and hang out with your gangster friends. I knew that smirk that would come to your twisted face when I pointed out that, yes, I do have black friends. Here is the dirty little secret that you will never get; I don't think of them as black. They are people that I like and get along with who happen to be a different shade and I don't have many that I call friends. The same goes for women. You and a couple take particular delight in trying misrepresent what I believe and say. I recognize the dynamics on this site. You are like a high school gang. You and another are the BMOC and you are allowed to say all the things that everyone is supposed to agree with. People like Cheaper are the comedy relief and a couple of others make up the gang. Each has his role and you don't like that someone new came along and doesn't kowtow to you. I'm strong in my beliefs and myself that I don't need the support of your gang. Too bad you don't know that.

Of course now you will look for some opening to insult me rather than answering the charge or staying on target.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:47 AM   #54
dirty dog
Valued Poster

"Dirty go back and hang out with your gangster friends."

I will John, their a better class of people than you, with them you know what your going to get, many of them are racist but unlike you they will admit it.

"I knew that smirk that would come to your twisted face when I pointed out that, yes, I do have black friends. Here is the dirty little secret that you will never get; I don't think of them as black."

And like I pointed out, every bigot in the world uses the same line Johnny boy, but its obvious because you always side against any change that would allow a group to join the white brotherhood. But this thread is about gays, transgendered in the military and it very obviously demonstrates the bigot in you.

"I don't have many that I call friends. The same goes for women."

John somehow this statement does not come as any suprise to me.

"You and a couple take particular delight in trying misrepresent what I believe and say. I recognize the dynamics on this site. You are like a high school gang."

Yes and you are the guy who cannot play at recess cause no one will allow you too, you were always picked last for teams in gym class and you sat quitely by yourself in the cafeteria picking your nose.

"Each has his role and you don't like that someone new came along and doesn't kowtow to you."

Kowtow, no we would just like you to stop saying stupid things, being arrogant, talking about your education and which paper your writing and the rest of your crap. You act like your the only person on this board who goes to school. The difference most of us have finished at least one degree and many are working on multiple degrees. So stop talking down to us and maybe you would get some reasoned responses. Personally I think your a joke, you were probably a bed wetter until 13 this and a few other boards give you a voice which otherwise would go unheard of. Your about to lose your job at the circle K because you wont quit arguing with the customers. But hey I still like you.

"I'm strong in my beliefs and myself that I don't need the support of your gang. Too bad you don't know that."

We dont want to give you our support Johnny boy, you have said so much stupid shit, made to many racist comments and taken so many off the wall stances that even if there are times when someone agrees with you, their too embarassed to admit it publically. Didnt you 6 months ago or so, predict that states were going to break from the union among many other conspiracy theory's???

"Of course now you will look for some opening to insult me rather than answering the charge or staying on target."

Nope actually I am going to do both, why, because I can and I want to. Dont be so sensitive Johnny boy, you bigots sure get cranky.
Old 01-16-2011, 01:59 PM   #55
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Military distinctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaper2buyit View Post
the thing is in the arm forces you are told how to talk walk dress when & what to eat. .....
When I informed my top sergeant that I had gotten married: his response was "If the Marine Corps thought you needed a wife, it would have issued you one."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaper2buyit View Post
...... So what do think now some male sarge is going to say hay don't call me sir call me miss.....
In the Marine Corps, the response to calling any noncommissioned officer "Sir" was always, "Don't call me Sir, I'm not an officer". The distinction between noncommissioned vs. commissioned officers was always noted by all the military branches.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:17 PM   #56
john_galt
Valued Poster

DD let me write this once (though I don't think that will be enough for you to understand) I NEVER said that states would secede from the union. I posed it as a philosophical question and one way that I thought it could happen. I have not been proven wrong but you have been shown to a either a liar (you misrepresented my views on purpose) or unable to process some ideas. Also you can take your racist, bigot crap and shove it where one assumes that you have plenty of room.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:56 PM   #57
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
DD let me write this once (though I don't think that will be enough for you to understand) I NEVER said that states would secede from the union. I posed it as a philosophical question and one way that I thought it could happen. I have not been proven wrong but you have been shown to a either a liar (you misrepresented my views on purpose) or unable to process some ideas. Also you can take your racist, bigot crap and shove it where one assumes that you have plenty of room.
So your saying that your the modern Nostrudamas, you make unending off the wall statements and then if one proves right then you can claim that you knew it was going to happen. I love that thought process of yours, I wasn't proven wrong so that means I must be right, yet nothing has happened. The fact that you even brought the subject up shows that you not quite right, but hey arn't most bigots. What other people should we exclude from the Military John? Should we keep the jews out, maybe we should keep out Catholics, I mean you have no problem keeping out people. Should we only let in the white guys of European decent, maybe we can dress them in some brown shirts and some knee high leather boots. How come its always you that brings up these subjects of exclusion John. Are you going to be having any ralleys John, I mean in between your secret missions to save the world. By the way John isn't shoving something up your ass the reason this whole post started, seriously dude, if you just decide to be open with your sexuality this hatred you project on others like you would go away.

Oh by the way John, you never ever have to say anything to me more than once. I have actually finished a degree in less that 252 credit hours, unlike well you, so I am able to comprehend anything you have written.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:46 AM   #58
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

This thread is getting way of track....
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:53 AM   #59
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
In the Marine Corps, the response to calling any noncommissioned officer "Sir" was always, "Don't call me Sir, I'm not an officer". The distinction between noncommissioned vs. commissioned officers was always noted by all the military branches.

JR
The standard response new recruits always got was " Don't call me Sir, I work for a living!"
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:44 PM   #60
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Listen I will a BE & man say this I AM NOT JOINING THE ARM FORCE OF ANY NATURE SO IF ANYBODY IS FAG ENOUGH DIKE ENOUGH OR JUST PLAIN CRAZY ENOUGH i give them respect if they want to suck a dick the side its fine long as they FOLLOW ORDERS WHEN ITS TIME TO SHOOT & FIGHT
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women