Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60015
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2014, 01:03 PM   #46
Guest031919
Account Disabled

User ID: 99045
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
If you are feeling under the weather, stay away from others, ebola or not. I hope you told them to leave if they had the flu. Also, Ebola is contagious before you start showing symptoms (which can be mistaken for the flu at first).

The flu kills more people in the US than Ebola. Here are the differences: high risk (age 2<65 or an otherwise weak immune system). If you are a high risk flu demographic then you should already be taking precautions (the flu is not likely to kill or hospitalize a normal healthy person. Ebola WILL at the very least land you a long hospital stay.

Until this shit plays out, best to just take basic body fluid precautions. Pretty simple. Personally, I think it will be short lived and well-contained but while there are still concerns, I am going to protect myself.
Oh of course! I am phobic about getting sick. I had a friend whose husband died of the H1N1 and it really changed how I thought of the flu.
I wear a mask on planes, carry rubbing alcohol with me when I go out in public and wash my hands more than a dozen times a day. If someone even has the sniffles, I really don't like it.... I do take many precautions...but will be stepping it up even more.

Just hearing new reports this afternoon about other possible cases..uggh!
Guest031919 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 01:17 PM   #47
scurryken
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

But this is not airborne. Everybody is freaking out. Look up how this is spread and protect yourself that way.
scurryken is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 01:22 PM   #48
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

It's spread thru body fluids: saliva, semen, vaginal secretions, feces, blood (aka DFK, CIM, DATY, DATO, TUMA). Plenty of reasons for taking extra precautions until the seriousness is really known. Give it a few weeks until it's confirmed to be under control.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 06:10 PM   #49
MrKlean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Everyone relax!

The only people that could be infected would be:

1. People from the plane who came into close contact with his bodily fluids
2. Family that came into contact with his bodily fluids

Remember....

DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO IS VISIBLY SICK, UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET SICK TOO!

HAPPY HOBBYING
MrKlean is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 06:59 PM   #50
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

And all the people they have been in contact with...and so on. This guy is not the only one. He is just the first to be diagnosed.

They need to banned all flights to and from west africa to keep it contained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRiggins View Post
Everyone relax!

The only people that could be infected would be:

1. People from the plane who came into close contact with his bodily fluids
2. Family that came into contact with his bodily fluids

Remember....

DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO IS VISIBLY SICK, UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET SICK TOO!

HAPPY HOBBYING
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 06:59 PM   #51
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I noticed the National News coverage covered this outbreak much better than local news.. much more concise & informative..I don't know if it's about money and the resources it affords..or whether the local newscasters want to drag the story along slowly for ratings..

I bet if the story is still going strong in 48 hours, we will hear a "sex workers" angle in the news broadcasts and/or print media... I wouldn't be surprised if this Board is part of the story..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 08:29 PM   #52
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if this Board is part of the story..
Haha! I was thinking the same thing as well.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 10:56 PM   #53
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
obvious question: why did we allow someone from Liberia to travel here at this time? why not impose a 30-day ban while the outbreak is spreading?

obvious question #2: why would the Man's family want (allow) him to visit here, while said outbreak is occurring?
Banning all traveler coming from three countries is problematic, I would think. You're talki about thousands of travelers a week per country, with a significant portion of those being US citizens. Plus, most don't arrive on direct flight, but through large international hubs like Lomdon, Dubai, Qutar, Johanesburg, Amsterdam. If you ban through ticketing, they can just buy two tickets. I'm no expert, but I just don't think it's advisable to strand US citizens overseas, and it may not be effective in keeping others out (not to mention the disruption to kerry image commerce).

As for the second question, there are very large numbers if Luberians in e US and I'm sure many of them are trying to get members of their family here for the two obvious reasons -- infinitely lower risk of infection and probably a ten-fold increased chance of survival if they are infected. If a member of my family had a disease (say cancer) and treatment in country x was 10 times more likely to lead to a cure, we'd be on the next plane.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 11:48 PM   #54
Jake B
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by RideFreeInTexas View Post
This is from the CDC's web site:

"Once someone recovers from Ebola, they can no longer spread the virus. However, Ebola virus has been found in semen for up to 3 months. People who recover from Ebola are advised to abstain from sex or use condoms for 3 months."
I want to bump your reply mate just to make sure this is not overlooked.
Jake B is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:44 AM   #55
TrailBlazer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Stay safe and use your best judgment everyone.

Ladies, If I enter an incall and you're sniffling or the slightest bit sick, I'm out. I realize it may be only allergies or hay fever, but there are antihistamines for that.
Had a few lately that have seen me feeling a little "utw", but scheduled with me anyway. Not cool...,flu season is here and Ebola season may be permanent. FYI....I WILL cancel a session if I think Im getting something.

Honestly, in the meantime I recommend all ladies and gents be a little more forgiving when canceling appts. due to sickness or that feeling you get before getting sick (ie: fever, body aches, etc). Ebola is serious and has the potential to be an epidemic or pandemic really quickly. Flu can even take you out....you old bastards (lol) on here are more susceptible to influenza taking it's toll on the elderly population.

Over the years, I used to be able to get an appt with a hot new provider the night before, so no pre-scheduling needed and never needed to cancel. Nowadays, I have to pre-schedule a week ahead and you never know what a week ahead brings when you have an SO, a demanding job, and if you get sick.

My point is, use common sense on both sides of being a client and provider. And more forgiving for cancellations, until this hopefully gets better.

If this Ebola BS gets out of hand, I'm waiting for a mass exodus of providers going from PSE to FBSM/HJ with gloves and goggles. The CPE....The Clinical Provider Experience. All kidding aside, if this gets worse, I'm taking a long break until we get through this.
TrailBlazer is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 04:14 AM   #56
TrailBlazer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
It's spread thru body fluids: saliva, semen, vaginal secretions, feces, blood (aka DFK, CIM, DATY, DATO, TUMA). Plenty of reasons for taking extra precautions until the seriousness is really known. Give it a few weeks until it's confirmed to be under control.
Good advice. But you know many will not comply.
TrailBlazer is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 05:17 AM   #57
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

You have to wonder if the guy knew he had ebola and heard they have cure people here so he decided to take his chance on getting cured here. If that is the case, that is a serious problem.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 06:54 AM   #58
theboss21422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

It's funny how it ended up in Dallas, there's not a huge African community here unless you're a pharmacists, you would think it would have been New York first. I think we should all panic a little, it takes 2 to 21 days before symptoms appear, who knows how many he coughed and hacked on within those days, he went to hospital and they sent him home, wonder how long he waited to get seen, my prediction its going to take 100,000 from Dallas before its controlled.
theboss21422 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 07:04 AM   #59
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Foreign accent, speaks no/little english; don't they ask for ID.....his passport or foreign issued ID would be a red flag ?

We need to adopt international quarantine of Ebola hot zones = much like Britain and France have already done.

They have already identified 4 more patients who may have Ebola because of contact with Mr. Duncan. the scary thing about these kinds of contagions is their explosive progression thru a population in a very short time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by melannie_star View Post
Watching the news this morning.. the hospital is stating he did not mention anything about being in Liberia on his first visit.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 07:24 AM   #60
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailBlazer View Post

I recommend all ladies and gents be a little more forgiving when canceling appts. due to sickness or that feeling you get before getting sick (ie: fever, body aches, etc). Ebola is serious and has the potential to be an epidemic or pandemic really quickly. All kidding aside, if this gets worse, I'm taking a long break until we get through this.
just don't mistake Blue Balls for a body ache!

all kidding aside, good point, we need to be more forgiving, and... yes, if this even appears to worsen, a break from Hobbying would be smart.. some guys did that after the AMP raids last Spring, until the coast looked to be clear..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women