Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160809
Yssup Rider60170
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40396
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35539
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2011, 06:47 PM   #46
bikebryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

I just like to position my head between her legs and mouth to privates. The rest is just window dressing to me!
bikebryan is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 04:04 PM   #47
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

My favorite is true facesitting.

Do it right, and the breathing isn't a problem, even if she's full weight facesitting you. Though I could perform DATY "indefinitely" in this position, I've gotten women to quickly orgasm via facesitting. Your mouth has access all her DATY erotic areas.

I also like to do DATY in the other positions, but facesitting is my favorite.

We call this the "reverse facesit" in the fetish world:

http://www.sexinfo101.com/southface.shtml
herfacechair is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 04:08 PM   #48
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kourtney Lynn View Post
I love it when I still have my panties on, and have a guy start teasing me by trying to lick me with my panties on. Then as things are getting wetter and wetter down there, pull them off to the side and start the full on stuff. Sooo goood!!

xoxo Kourt
I've gotten Mistresses to orgasm that way, during a facesitting session. The mistresses didn't go as far as you did though. One mistress did slide her thong aside to give me bare DATY access. That moment was very temporary though.
herfacechair is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:32 PM   #49
Muffrider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
Riding his face is nice... as i like putting my hips into motion... and then i have easier access to lick his face clean...
I love the erotic face dance, with hips gently swaying. She can lift up when it gets too intense, and then really grind down on your tongue when she's ready for more.
Muffrider is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:37 PM   #50
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I know that guys love 69...I just find it slightly distracting sometimes.

I prefer the guy lying on his back and me hovering over his face on my knees, while he grabs my hips and pulls me towards him!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:07 PM   #51
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 03:58 AM   #52
wade1966
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I have showered in girl cum many times while strumming the banjo and I always enjoy it.
wade1966 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:19 PM   #53
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27
Default Ambrosia - Nectar of the gods.

http://www.systemjo.com/lifestyle/se...tion-explained

Quote:
Female ejaculation, or ‘squirting’, or ‘gushing’ has been the subject of much medical research and discourse over the past several decades, and the phenomenon itself has been documented for thousands of years by every culture in the world. Studies have been carried out under various hypotheses to determine whether the fluid may actually be urine escaping due to ‘stress’ on the urethra during sex, or whether it’s simply pre-sex lubrication fluids coming out in a spurt after orgasm. As any “shejaculator” will tell you, it’s neither.
How Does It Work?
The source of the clear fluid remains somewhat of a mystery, but it emerges from the Skene’s glands, which are located in the spongy tissue that surrounds the urethra, otherwise known as the G-spot. This tissue is located about two inches inside the vagina against the front wall - you can feel it easily with your fingers. When stimulated, the G-spot (named for the German gynacologist Ernst Gräfenberg who discovered it) can deliver a high state of sexual arousal ending in powerful ‘vaginal’ orgasms.
The fluid exits the Skene’s gland through Skene’s ducts which are located on either side of the urethra, and reach the skin’s outer surface. The ‘urethral sponge’ becomes engorged with blood during sexual arousal, which compresses the urethra making it less likely that a woman will urinate during sex. The pubococcygeus muscle also keeps urination at bay, so if a woman has a weak pubococcygeus muscle, it is possible that urine will also come out during ejaculation. Clinical studies have shown at least a small presence of urine in some ejaculate.
The Missing Link
Australian urologist Dr. Helen O'Connell discovered a connection between the clitoris and the G-spot that is perhaps the ‘missing link’ in the mystery of the clitoral orgasm versus the ‘vaginal’ orgasm. It appears that the spongy tissue which houses the Skene’s glands, also houses the nerve endings from the clitoris. So it would seem that the two pleasure centers are connected.
G-Spot Tips
Because the G-spot is approximately one centimeter underneath the surface of the skin, firm pressure against the ‘spot’ is required to elicit its full arousal. The amount of ejaculate to emerge at orgasm varies widely, from a teaspoon to a pint. Many anecdotal stories end in advice to have a towel handy if you’re planning to experiment!
Not all sexual positions will activate the G-spot. If you want to experiment, try manual stimulation or invest in a G-spot specific sex toy that is angled for this purpose. Sex experts suggest emptying the bladder beforehand since the sensations are very similar and could be confusing or irritating with a full bladder. Remember to apply firm pressure, and don’t be alarmed if the spongy tissue hardens – it’s just becoming swollen with blood.

Our resident sexpert, Dr. Ava Cadell:

Female ejaculation has been documented in ancient Asia for many thousands of years. Here in the Western world scientists are finally accepting it as a reality and women of all ages are enjoying the experience of ejaculating during orgasm. I believe that every woman can ejaculate if she is stimulated correctly and if she knows how to control her PC muscles. It’s estimated that less than 10% if women ejaculate, or at least admit to it. In Tantra, female ejaculation is called, Amrita which means, Nectar of the Gods. Some women who experience ejaculation admit that the feeling is like an intense orgasmic release, much stronger and longer than a clitoral orgasm. Female ejaculation can be attained with stimulation of the G-spot, the spongy area located inside the yoni about two inches on the upper wall towards the navel. Always empty your bladder first so that the ejaculation doesn’t have any urine in it. The ejaculate fluid is protein based, much like semen, but it’s thinner and of course it doesn’t have any sperm. In summary, female ejaculation is a normal natural occurrence, so why not try it? You might like it!
Nope - not urine if it is the real thing, that is. I would imagine some might try and "fake it" and get urine instead!
This might make an interesting poll topic. Most pho sites allow them, have not checked to see if this one does....
ss4699 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:21 AM   #54
Autumnkc
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 61752
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally like it 2 different ways... me laying on my back OR me sitting on the guys face either in the 69 position or looking down to see his eyes... face sitting is FUN!
Autumnkc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women