Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70472
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2015, 09:41 AM   #541
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Lexy is incorrect in her statement that Fancy's potty mouth post was only up a few minutes.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 09:47 AM   #542
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

It really doesn't matter if it was:

a few minutes or not
a "minor" outing or not
a mistake or not

An outing is an outing and me thincks they're all supposed to carry the same penalty.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 09:53 AM   #543
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
This thread would not even be here without your first post and yes HH fucked up IMHO by posting. Unless he was trying to continue to show that she did wrong .
In all honesty, I was going out for drinks last night and since Fancy couldn't join us, I just wanted to wish my friend a Happy Birthday. In hindsight, I could have found a better way to do that. I wake up from a hangover and find this mess. Who could have seen this shit coming?
Gotta agree with WTF. HH fucked up.

okay, that was a lie. I've never gotten a hangover from Guinness.
woof
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 09:56 AM   #544
cr76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Fancy a back and this thread is still going strong!!!!
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 10:06 AM   #545
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
It really doesn't matter if it was:

a few minutes or not
a "minor" outing or not
a mistake or not

An outing is an outing and me thincks they're all supposed to carry the same penalty.
Zero tolerance means you are going away for outing..........period.
Zero tolerance does not mean everyone gets the same amount of time away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
Gotta agree with WTF. HH fucked up.
and we thanck you
Old 10-10-2015, 10:24 AM   #546
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
The staff wasn't very silent with the "hehs" and and the "potty mouth" references before her return and now you want to tell her to STFU. Goddamn, y'all are a collective piece of work.

Doesn't look like staff let up much after the return. I didn't even quote Wakeup because I don't know if he's real staff or just claims to be but I don't see you telling him to just drop it.

My opinion is staff hasn't been painted in nearly enough bad light. If you've done nothing wrong and have nothing to hide why don't you let her dig her own fucking grave and you can be done with her.
Who the fuck are you protecting anyway?

^^^ Pretty much.

Not commenting to the left or the right of "Fancy" anymore...

I will say this... I have NEVER in any of my forum participation, this board, another board, hell, even non-hooker boards (I game & follow other pursuits, obviously) but I have never seen Moderators of a forum be allowed to be so cheeky and opinionated to the point bordering past snark and into darker waters....

I had been warned about Eccie & the mods....

Maybe they should change the sayin'...
"Hell hath no fury like Modtards/fucktards scorned."

FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 10:27 AM   #547
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

One of the common things of these BANNED threads is that they are highly educational. There are no gray areas when personal information is shared. Whether it is posted on public or private forum, PMs, emails or text. Any link from hobby to RW is atomic and can lead to RW complications.
While I understand what Fancy did was an innocent mistake, something that was going on behind the curtain for some time by many others. Now it has come tho the staff's attention and adjustments have been made to correct it.
Fancy made a mistake and has been punished. When I see her I'll be sure to give her a good spanking if that'll make ya'll feel better. I think it's time to move on...
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 10:41 AM   #548
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
It's ok GS, there's a lot of incomplete information and revisionist history going on around here.

Let me be clear. We take outing extremely seriously. It's a zero tolerance offense no matter where on the board it occurs or who is outed.

If someone outs a member they're getting banned. Period. No exceptions.

Regarding the topic of this thread: Fancy received no special treatment nor does anyone else. Upon her return she has addressed the issue as is her right. Some of what she has said is true, some of it is spin, and some is a bold faced lie. We're unable to set the record straight without revealing both private area content and modtardville content. So be it, just don't mistake our silence for agreement.
Really? Lies are subject to interpretation of the facts, and God knows I'm confused by all this. I guess my understanding of what happened is different. After all, I am not privy to any debate that went on behind closed doors, just to the same inflammatory rumors and spurious statements showing up on the open board.

There IS a lot of spinning going on, as much as a DJ at a jam party.

I am completely frustrated that I'm unable to talk about this any more than Spice can. So I guess I will just sit idly by and watch my reputation continue to be pummeled into the mud.

It really IS time to move on. Stop posting, and that includes my defenders. We need to get back to happy Hobbying, not the production of drama.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 11:11 AM   #549
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyNC View Post
^^^ Pretty much.

Not commenting to the left or the right of "Fancy" anymore...

I will say this... I have NEVER in any of my forum participation, this board, another board, hell, even non-hooker boards (I game & follow other pursuits, obviously) but I have never seen Moderators of a forum be allowed to be so cheeky and opinionated to the point bordering past snark and into darker waters....

I had been warned about Eccie & the mods....

Maybe they should change the sayin'...
"Hell hath no fury like Modtards/fucktards scorned."

Moderators are still members. In fact, if their name isn't at the top of the forum you're in then they have no authority and they're treated no differently than any other member and have no obligation to act differently.

You have a problem with members being opinionated? Also, please enlighten me as to these "darker waters" you speak of. And to whom specifically are you referring?

I see the Houston mods being suitably circumspect here as we should be. Can you provide me with specific examples you have an issue with? We're always open to constructive criticism. Open a thread on the subject if you so desire. I for one look forward to it.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 11:24 AM   #550
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 11:25 AM   #551
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
While I understand what Fancy did was an innocent mistake, something that was going on behind the curtain for some time by many others.
Innocent?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 11:29 AM   #552
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
So I guess I will just sit idly by and watch my reputation continue to be pummeled into the mud.
Maybe that's why they let you come back early.

Maybe the ultimate punishment......

.....is letting you ruin yourself through your own choices.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 11:43 AM   #553
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
So are you saying there are different grades for outings like "minor"? If you correct the outing by editing the post and removing the real world info in a short amount of time then it's only a "minor" outing and carries a different penalty then a "normal" outing?
Well that and it has to be one of Lexie's friends!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 11:46 AM   #554
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Fancy, unfortunately I am no longer on Team Modtard agreeing with your 1 month ban for being a potty mouth outing whore. I am on Team boardman, now. Team boardman wants your 1yr ban for being a potty mouth outing whore reinstated.............and Team boardman wants some modtard flesh as a lesson to the rest of them whore favoring modtards.

OFF WITH A MODTARD HEAD
Old 10-10-2015, 11:53 AM   #555
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

I am completely frustrated that I'm unable to talk about this any more than Spice can.
That is not true...you can talk about your case. There should be no repercussion for telling your side.

The problem is going to be that your side may not match up with the other side and we the member will then be able to choose which side makes the most sense.

It is an inexact science but you can not say that you can not state your case. You can say that you can state your case but you choose not to do so because it will open up the Moderators to state their case and you do not want that to happen. Spice can talk about it because you have opened the door for him to. In fact they have talked about some things that you have said as not being true.

So you can talk about this, you have chosen not to , at least in detail.

Let's be honest here.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women