Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2012, 02:36 PM   #466
Mixshowdj
Account Disabled

Yeah ike,my team is crap...hell,it may be better to start everyone NOT a cowboy on my team!! It's ok....im just grateful to be one of the "12"....even though im 12......hahahahaha....
Mixshowdj is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:08 PM   #467
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I really thought you had this one mix. You should really drop most of Dallas and go with the waiver.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:04 PM   #468
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Hey man,,, What happened my TD and 100+ yard performance by Harvin???

So I guess special team stats don't count huh?? Dammit!

Blessing in disguise though cuz even with the W, I'm still close to the front of the line on waivers... If mixshow doesn't beat me to it..

Looks like I'm projected to break 150, after waivers, it be 160 or +170...

Had some flukes with Matthews' fumblitis punishment,,, Harvin not getting SP teams pts,,and MJD not waking up in Jax's dead ass offence..

But I got a felling my team is about to...........

PICK THE WORLD UP AND DROP IT ON YA FUCKIN HEAD!

Big Tex set the mark week 3 w/145.66 pts... I'm COMING AFTER YA!

Daddio, hope your ready player... The Snatch Attackers are on the prowl and might just leave u snatchless.....I'm Comming after you too!!

- And my bench will be served the leftovers...
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:37 PM   #469
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yeah Willy, Ded and I voiced our displeasure over the Harvin TD in the last page. It sucks, I wish I could fix it.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:54 PM   #470
Trey
Valued Poster

Special teams is included in the D score you can't get paid twice.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:05 PM   #471
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
Special teams is included in the D score you can't get paid twice.
Interesting.. but no likey.. I think they should give the feller his points... But makes sense for D to get the score since some return guys play Defense and aren't listed as WR...

Yeah Don I saw the posts, just figured I'd jump in since I started him and his return game was one of the reasons I drafted him. One of those fist time fantasy player woopsies i guess.. LOL

... Still escaped with a W, so its all good..
Old 10-04-2012, 09:28 AM   #472
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Oh man Willie, them are fightin words, trying to take MY SNATCH??? Leaving me SNATCHLESS??? My weak ass team has some good bulliten board material now!!! LOOKOUT!! The freight train of Snatch is coming to roll you over, I might even have to have Cushing give you the patented "Cushing Cornhole" move to straighten you up!!! Cush will Push this week!!!! LOL.

Props still need to be given for the Stats and Snatch post however, especially for the local gal squatting to show some snatch!!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:14 AM   #473
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I see an opportunity to trade SF defense for Chicago defense........I already have the Texans defense as my starter.

Do you bitches thinck it is a good trade?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:28 AM   #474
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Fucking lying bitches.......I am favored by 80+ again......I have heard this bullshit before
Old 10-04-2012, 11:28 AM   #475
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I see an opportunity to trade SF defense for Chicago defense........I already have the Texans defense as my starter.

Both are good but IMHO you are not gaining anything really...Chi-town just had a great game against the Cowgirls so they look better right now. I think San Fran is better overall

OTOH, how in the HELL did you get Texans & San Fran as your Def's? I wanna play in a 6/8 team league next year
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:54 AM   #476
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I picked them and tightends while everyone else was fighting over second rate RBs and WRs......picking last, I was 1 on the initial waiver list and dropped the shitty RBs I did have for the decent WRs left over......then, I started trading......it is amazing how many retards grab RBs & WRs from their favorite team.......just because it is their favorite team........they had a come to Jesus moment after the first week.

I am still weak at RB....but, not like I was........with Damarius Thomas and Julio Jones as my bench WRs, I am ok there.

Looking at their respective schedules, it would seem that Chicago has the tougher schedule.....but, they appear more consistent.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:19 PM   #477
Satin
Valued Poster

Well at least you didn't fuck up like I did and only pick 1 defense and 1 kicker....totally forgot about the bye week. It's all Mix's fault...this draft was done under less than ideal circumstances...damn you Mix...see you tonight for the after-game party....

Come on DH, show some taint bro..
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:43 PM   #478
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post

I'd do it. However, both are good fantasy defenses. Bears D is leading in fantasy points by an exceptional margin. However, just don't expect another 5 INT performance...

I'd keep Texans for the start except maybe GB or BAL.. Texans D seems to be more consistent.

Texans bye week is wk 8 SF plays ARZ,,, CHI plays CAR... in that regard I'd go with CHI vs CAR.. but who the hell knows...
Old 10-04-2012, 01:53 PM   #479
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Excellent observation......but, as usual there is a catch........the reason Chicago will be available to a straight up trade is........the fucktard who has them will be going against me during the Chicago bye week and needs all the help he can get to get close to me........in effect, I will be giving him points........he is 1-3 and not a big threat......on the other hand.....in week 8 I am going up against a good team, and will need every point I can muster.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:30 PM   #480
Trey
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Well at least you didn't fuck up like I did and only pick 1 defense and 1 kicker....totally forgot about the bye week. It's all Mix's fault...this draft was done under less than ideal circumstances...damn you Mix...see you tonight for the after-game party....

Come on DH, show some taint bro..
I got janikowski ( sp) also dalton will be available soon so anyone want a good qb trade up he has made over 20 points last three games. Crabtree also up.
Trey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women