Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2015, 11:18 PM   #451
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Although at first glance I agree if they were going to die anyway, why not utilize essentially organ donations. However, in your other thread about greedy capitalists, you mention the corrupting influence of profit.

Who is to say we wouldn't have migration towards harvesting body parts - same reasoning applies to not allowing third world poor people to donate me the kidneys I might need someday, and a broker who profits from it.

At the very least, it should be a completely open and well regulated market - with all transactions reported to the government, and the organizations subjected to constant government auditing.
No one is profiting. Watch the unedited videos. They make it clear several times that the only cost is to cover transportation of the tissue.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 11:22 PM   #452
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Sewer rat evidently attended the PP seminar where he learned how and when to use the "right" nomenclature to discuss these matters... from my previous post #381:

Now we have two Planned Parenthood docs on film talking about the value of human organs in a fetus whose humanity they would deny. In private the euphemisms disappear. “When they talk to the public or to women about to get an abortion they talk about ‘tissue,’ ” says Charmaine Yoest of Americans United for Life. "But when they talk to someone buying body parts, it’s about intact hearts, livers and lungs.”

Do doctors talk to patients the same way they talk to other doctors? No, they don't. If the use of different words is all you have, you're on thin ice.

I'll never understand the conservative attitude towards abortion. They will fight tooth and nail for a fetus, but won't fund a goddamn thing once it pops out and actually needs their help. Of course logic isn't their strong suit.
Old 08-14-2015, 11:33 PM   #453
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Sewer rat evidently attended the PP seminar where he learned how and when to use the "right" nomenclature to discuss these matters... from my previous post #381:

Now we have two Planned Parenthood docs on film talking about the value of human organs in a fetus whose humanity they would deny. In private the euphemisms disappear. “When they talk to the public or to women about to get an abortion they talk about ‘tissue,’ ” says Charmaine Yoest of Americans United for Life. "But when they talk to someone buying body parts, it’s about intact hearts, livers and lungs.”

The libs are good at double-speak and obfuscations, but NEVER the truth. That's why woomby the swishy walking, liar is a lib today. Just as the libs have tried to "rebrand" themselves as "progressives" to RUN from the liberal label, woomby calls himself a "social democrap" to cover his love for all things communist. He must figure that we don't understand the "nuance" of his lying ways. And they STILL haven't said what their definition of "is" is !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 12:47 PM   #454
johnjay
Gaining Momentum

Default 20/20 Footage from 2000

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/matt...port-abc-about

20/20 is a legit news org.
johnjay is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 01:48 PM   #455
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjay View Post
15 years ago! Republicans had control of both Houses of Congress and the White House. Do you recall if anyone has been prosecuted?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 03:34 PM   #456
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Do doctors talk to patients the same way they talk to other doctors? No, they don't. If the use of different words is all you have, you're on thin ice.

I'll never understand the conservative attitude towards abortion. They will fight tooth and nail for a fetus, but won't fund a goddamn thing once it pops out and actually needs their help. Of course logic isn't their strong suit.
Of course we think the fucking parents should take care of their kids or die trying. Why should I pay to raise future Democrats?

However, I believe abortion should be legal. After all as Ben Carson points out, most of the clinics are in poor areas. Ms. Sanger apparently felt the same way.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 03:48 PM   #457
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You fuckers are getting like Paraguay where a 11 year old victim of rape was required to have the baby, and raise it.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 06:01 PM   #458
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Of course we think the fucking parents should take care of their kids or die trying. Why should I pay to raise future Democrats?
From a purely monetary standpoint, it is cheaper to fund the abortion...but if you do not then it is cheaper to fund the health welfare and education of the child to grow up to be a productive member of society....yet most of the right wing loons choose the third and most expensive option. ..paying for their lengthy prison stay.

Never made sense to me. My brothers on the right must be into the private prison stock !
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 07:41 PM   #459
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
From a purely monetary standpoint, it is cheaper to fund the abortion...but if you do not then it is cheaper to fund the health welfare and education of the child to grow up to be a productive member of society....yet most of the right wing loons choose the third and most expensive option. ..paying for their lengthy prison stay.

Never made sense to me. My brothers on the right must be into the private prison stock !
Why do you let the parents off the hook?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 08:58 PM   #460
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You fuckers are getting like Paraguay where a 11 year old victim of rape was required to have the baby, and raise it.
Care to show a citation for that wildly inaccurate claim? If I'm not wrong, Paraguay is a left wing government isn't it.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 09:51 PM   #461
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Care to show a citation for that wildly inaccurate claim? If I'm not wrong, Paraguay is a left wing government isn't it.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/10/americ...ape-pregnancy/

There's your citation.

As for left-wing, I'm not wasting my time explaining how not all liberals are left-wing. I know you'd like them to be, but they aren't. Otherwise, how do you explain this?
Old 08-16-2015, 10:33 PM   #462
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Checkmate Judy......
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 07:53 AM   #463
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Run away, JDrunk.
It's what you do most!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 09:40 AM   #464
johnjay
Gaining Momentum

Default Fetal Parts

The hardest part of communicating is first to agree upon a common set of words/definitions. Then, the disagreement can begin. I find it strange the present discussion cannot bridge past the difference between first trimester abortions and let's say third trimester abortions (which is the topic of this thread). Several posters continue to try to confuse the issue.

The practice in question is PP doing third trimester abortions, changing the procedure to not damage freshly dead(killed in utero) unborn babies, delicately caring for them so as to be undamaged (thereby keeping their commercial value), and selling them to others, who implant them in mice/rats and then resell them for profit.

This has been going on now for 15-20 years trusting PP at their word that they only involve tissue for research, (which implies a comparison to say a biopsy of your liver or other organ). These are not the same. The light has been shined on this practice and many people are horrified by the violation of their trust and the underlying practice.

The issue has many sides. The women's exclusive choice argument is the biggest cop out to actually thinking about the baby. The not taking care of the baby after it is born is another cop out/subterfuge/distraction to actually thinking about the baby.

After watching my 3 babies born, the callous nature and disregard of the baby amounts to its location in the final ~7-10 week term prior to the 36 week window of gestation. The location of the baby being inside a thin layer of skin or outside the thin layer of skin in the mothers belly.

I have not engaged in insults toward anyone and many respondents just insult comfortable that their thinking is right because they made their decision that they are right. Call it Cognitive dissonance, the dunning kreuger effect, laziness or just plainly political. I do not understand how many people cannot look at the pregnant mother with the third trimester baby and see a baby.
johnjay is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 12:34 PM   #465
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/10/americ...ape-pregnancy/

There's your citation.

As for left-wing, I'm not wasting my time explaining how not all liberals are left-wing. I know you'd like them to be, but they aren't. Otherwise, how do you explain this?
That may rank up there as one of the most stupid citations....I asked you to cite where the right wing in this country supports this, not that it happened in some third world country. Do you do this intentionally or are you just this stupid by nature?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women