Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Have you ever gotten a STD from receiving a BBBJ?
Yes, definitely 18 6.12%
I think so 12 4.08%
Maybe 14 4.76%
I don't think so 64 21.77%
Definitely not 186 63.27%
Voters: 294. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-26-2011, 03:48 PM   #31
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

The likelihood of a very careful hobbyist who tries to frequent providers that exercise the same precautions, is much less likely to get an STD than the guy who drives around looking for girls who start by saying "Haaaaaay, Wana date?" Just saying!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 05:21 PM   #32
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Me loves me some bbbj. Nuttin gonna stop me from finding it while trying to choose the best I can. No STD's here ever. Maybe 400 bbbjs over time. There's nothing like laying back and receiving pleasure from a beautiful girl. If they swallow it's all the better. Anyone got a problem with that I say go fuck yourself. I say it with all respect though. lol
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 05:36 PM   #33
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Responding to the geniuses posting here,

1. There is a difference between "I think so", "I don't think so", and "maybe." I could have used probabilities in the questions, but if you can't distinguish between those three simple choices, that would have really thrown you for a loop. Actually, not knowing is pretty much the same damn thing dude, but thanks for playing. "I think so," "I don't think so," and "maybe" ALL mean you have no freaking clue what the answer is!!! Duh genius! Yes, no, and maybe would have summed it up the same way. While you are tossing insults at many people here who happen to be in freaking HEALTH CARE, you're the one who started the stupid poll without bothering to look for the REAL STATISTICS! Just sayin.

2. How is someone telling the whole hobby universe he's had an STD by voting in a poll? Do you believe the administrators are somehow keeping tabs on who voted, and they're going to publish that somewhere? Maybe not admin. but why yes...there are leaks everywhere GENIUS bwahaha!

3. Blondie, I believe you're right in a sense, in that a lot of men get STD's and never know it -- HPV and HSV in particular. However, there are quite a few mongers, including me, who religiously use condoms for intercourse with providers, one night stands, etc., but who aren't always as careful when it comes to oral sex. I'd guess that the 3 men who said they definitely got an STD from BBBJ's fall into this category. As did the majority of the 94 who said they definitely did not get an STD from a BBBJ. This may be a self-serving comment, since I posted the poll, but this has been useful to me. I've read on a number of health sites that the risk of getting gonorrhea, chlamydia, HSV, and especially syphillis from oral sex is real and signficant. But I've never seen any statistical study showing how real the risk is. As you point out, it would be impossible to design a good study, even if you were an academic and seriously trying to answer the question. In any event, looking at the results of this poll, I'm not as paranoid as I used to be. Someone else who's married and not willing to put up with, say, a single digit probability that he's going to eventually bring something home to wifey because of BBBJ's from prostitutes might come to a different conclusion.
The risks are quite clear on the CDC website...perhaps your research is lacking. It flat out says oral sex is not as risky as vaginal sex when unprotected and that one is twice as likely to be infected with HIV from vaginal sex. The numbers are rather small, but they are very real! You can find over 6 links in the bbfs superthread at the top of this very page, had you bothered to look! Actual FACTS rather than mere commentary and speculation.

SMH. I want to see the reviews of the ladies this alleged germ farm got from only bbbjs...it is impossible to tell. He could have gotten that crap from a civie girl. I am with Mr. Blonde here...impossible to tell who is lying, who is telling the truth, and who has no damn clue.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 05:52 PM   #34
Wealcere
Registered Member

Default Hold on what is that on my d*ck

Its always possible especially if conditions are right, meaning any open sores/cuts in the mouth where exposure to blood may occur. Its best to get a ball job instead.
Wealcere is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:40 PM   #35
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

London, respectfully, you slammed my posts three times and insulted the great state of Texas many times before I said anything back. If what you say is true, that the probability of getting HIV from oral sex is 50% of the probability of getting it from intercourse, everything I do from now on is going to be covered. I'd appreciate it if you could point me towards that link.

I can't look up the real statistics as you suggest because, as Blondie points out, there can be no real statistics. How would you get them? Infect some women with syphilis or gonorrhea and force them to give BBBJ's to men, while making sure the men don't have sex outside of the experiment? American medical science wisely gave up on ideas like that after the the Tuskegee Syphilis experiment, which resulted in the needless deaths of hundreds of people.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:46 PM   #36
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't slam your posts...I pointed out the obvious lol. You then got in a tiffy and went to name calling everyone who did not kiss your azz. When I said "real facts" I meant bbbj vs. vaginal sex, and yes the cdc has them. Please google it, as I have already posted link after link for the clueless in the bbfs thread. How they come up with these results....all are varied using humans and animals infected with various diseases. Don't ask me how they get the dummy without a disease to play along, but money would be my first guess if the disease is not fatal.

So again, refer to the BBFS superthread at the top of the page for over 6 links on this very subject. It will tell you that the one getting the oral sex is at less risk than the one giving it...explains why so many men get them now does it not lol. It will also tell you flat out that things like HIV are harder to contract from oral than vaginal and anal sex...anal being the easiest way to catch.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:55 PM   #37
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

London, Could you please point me towards your links. I took a quick look at the thread and did not find them. I've been interested in this for a long time and have read some of the literature. There's very little out there on transmission of STD's to heterosexual men via fellatio, because there's no sure fire way to know whether a man got an STD from fellatio or vaginal intercourse. The only way to get an idea would be from a survey, along the lines of this poll. And your comments seem to be supported by it -- 4 people say they've definitely gotten something and 125 people say they definitely haven't.

There are some studies for homosexual men, which indicate they have significant risk for getting gonorrhea and nonchlamydial NGU from receiving BBBJ’s. But then you’ve still got the problem as to whether people are answering the surveys honestly, and thus whether the infection came from anal intercourse or receiving BBBJ’s.

It's not as difficult, though, to get an idea of the risks the other direction, by giving BBBJ's, and there are studies that look at infection rates in the throats of heterosexual women and homosexual men. In one U.S. study 3% of women examined at random had chlamydial throat infections. (Some of this may have been transmitted nonsexually though.) In another study 10% of women with gonorrhea had it in their thoats. And the transmission rate for oral sex vs. intercourse for syphillis is probably higher than gonorrhea or chlamydia.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:41 PM   #38
nylimey
Registered Member

the risk of contracting HIV through a single oral sex only encounter is so near to zero as to be meaningless.

But HIV isn't the only STD by a long chalk.

The risk of transmitting HPV or HSV (which according to CD are present in as much as 40% of the sexually active population) is very real

Same thing for Chlamydia.

And yes you're right, it's probably not worse for 'providers' than for equally sexually active 'amateurs'.

But when you bring that home, that's no consolation; is it?

There is simply no evidence that "hobbyists" are any less likely to carry the same common diseases the population carries in general.
nylimey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women