Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60108
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35478
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-21-2011, 10:33 AM   #31
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

As of now..... NC/NS will go into the Alert forum..... down the line! Ladies are free to post on thier own NC/NS threads to give their side of the story just as they would be able to here in CoEd..... This is something that was discussed between us all, and we are all going to be uniform in where these are to be placed going forward..... Point was well taken WU......(and FYI.... he'll be out of town for a couple more days)

We are kicking around a Forum SPECIFICALLY for NC/NS for BOTH Hobbyist and Providers, where both sides of the story will be allowed to be told, is easily searchable for all, and there is NO QUESTION where they ALL belong..... but we need some feedback from you all as well.......

How would you feel about having a forum for each city specifically for NC/NS's?

JaD
Old 07-21-2011, 12:19 PM   #32
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Okay, since obviously a single post on pages 2 or 3 of an obscure thread in here isn't nearly good enough...

Mods (and one totally insecure mod in particular), how is it being communicated to the membership where to post NC/NS?
Old 07-21-2011, 12:27 PM   #33
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
How would you feel about having a forum for each city specifically for NC/NS's?

JaD
Sounds like the Spider Hole......a big ole pile of fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Okay, since obviously a single post on pages 2 or 3 of an obscure thread in here isn't nearly good enough...

Mods (and one totally insecure mod in particular), how is it being communicated to the membership where to post NC/NS?
By points and a banning?
Old 07-21-2011, 01:25 PM   #34
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:

Put a sock in it, boy, or else you'll be outta here like shit through a goose.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:11 PM   #35
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Quote:

Again.... out of town so you'll have to wait for his answer.....

But how exactly would you like us to "Announce to the World" as to where NC/NS.... for now? We are still in the grey area as to whether or not a completely new forum is going to be formed.....

I will GLADLY start a new thread here to explain this new guidline if you wish.

JaD
Old 07-21-2011, 02:18 PM   #36
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

thanks for you guys responses, we will await that new thread on developments and/or final results of staff deliberation.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:39 PM   #37
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
Again.... out of town so you'll have to wait for his answer.....

But how exactly would you like us to "Announce to the World" as to where NC/NS.... for now? We are still in the grey area as to whether or not a completely new forum is going to be formed.....

I will GLADLY start a new thread here to explain this new guidline if you wish.

JaD
The logical answer would be to change the description of what the Alert Forum says to include that all NC/NS posts should be posted there. If a new forum is created later, then the description can be moved there and the Alert forum changed back. Combine that with the new thread you've mentioned in Co-Ed and the Alert forums, talking about the new change, and you will have done a lot to minimize incorrect placement for now.

Sorry if this sounds like teaching a third grader JaD, but the membership has had this figured out for months now, but the resistance, or apathy, from above has been staggering, and now that you all SEEM to have a plan (one mod notwithstanding) you all don't seem to have thought out how to make the implementation of said plan easier on you all, and how to save yourself from moving threads all the time.

I'm taking it upon myself to help you all figure this out, because watching some of you embarass yourselves is, frankly, painful.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:53 PM   #38
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGator View Post
Put a sock in it, boy, or else you'll be outta here like shit through a goose.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. There's nothing they can do to me to stop me calling out their stupidity when I see it, same as with any other member here. If they've completely forgotten that they are members here as well as moderators, that's not my problem, but putting on the "moderator" title doesn't automatically make them faultless and publicly unaccountable for their actions.

I don't expect mods to be without fault. But they can't expect me to hold my tongue when I find it in them either. If, after my first post, someone would have said "we're working to correct the issue of where to put NC/NS, until then we're making our own individual judgements" it would have been over. Unfortunately that's not what was said. It was a "I'm doing it my way, and I'm going to ignore it when someone shows me that others are doing it different." That's stupidity, and I'm going to call it out, with a bag of hammers to the forehead of the person doing it, "moderator" title or not.

My banning was a catalyst for a much needed change, and I have no problem with that. I'll do it again in a second if need be. I don't shirk my punishments, it would behoove certain moderators to understand that they cannot shirk their responsibilities anymore either. They're here for a reason, and approving reviews and pointing people is hardly the most important part of their jobs, whether they know it or not. If they can't perform their real job, bettering these forums by soliciting member input on how they feel things need to change, then they can get the fuck out, because we, the members of the Houston forums, deserve better than to be ignored over and over again on the same issue...
Old 07-21-2011, 02:59 PM   #39
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
you're not the fuckin board police
You're wrong.

I AM the board police. YOU are the board police. We're ALL the board police. It's our job to point out when something is obviously wrong and it's the moderators jobs to take that input and see if it's merited and if so, how to accomplish the change. If they come back and say "it's not smething we're going to entertain now" then we have to say "oh well, we tried" and move on. How many times has this idea been discussed? How many times was it ignored? Why does it take a banning for this idea to get some traction? You should be ashamed of yourself for letting your ideas and input be ignored on this board and then bashing someone who has the courage to try and make positive changes. It's unfortunate that extreme measures were required in this case...

P.S.-If I were you, I wouldn't belittle temper tantrums and picture posting, or else I'll ask you to post another of your pictures with a black kettle and pot...
Old 07-21-2011, 03:00 PM   #40
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

you're not the fuckin board police, neither am I. This is a hooker board that belongs to someone else. If they never change that shit, it'd be like butterfly wings in the wind of my life. Use the search function, search the bitches name and see if she stood anyone up.

you're not anyone else's police, mother, fixer, or authoritarian either... if you're trying to elicit change in the world one place at a time starting with ECCIE... FAIL!...get a life. I've never had a tantrum here, pictures speak 1000 words, but that's a different story. if you feel otherwise, put up. For a grown man, this is kinda pathetic.

reading your incessant nagging and whining is like listening to the bitches some guys have at home, it's like fingernails on a chalkboard...

okay we get your schtick.
calling out stupid-check
talking shit- check
taking a shit on folks parade- check
.. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
any new material to contribute yet?

no one has to bow down to anyone's will around here (as if the vacay didn't make that obvious enough)
I don't think drama filled temper tantrums and posting pics of mojo's drawers will get it done, but I've seen stranger things happen.

if you don't like it, suggest to have it fixed. now your suggestion is in, move on.

As long as there is one uniform place to put them that doesn't clog up other lines of communication, that would probably solve most of the issues with this.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:15 PM   #41
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
you're not anyone else's police, mother, fixer, or authoritarian either... if you're trying to elicit change in the world one place at a time starting with ECCIE... FAIL!...get a life.
We've had this discussion before Daphne. I only try to change what can be changed. I don't try to change global warming. I don't try to change hookers and johns NC/NS'ing each other. I don't try and change you from being a pimp/screener wannabe hooker. Changing where NC/NSs are posted to make research a bit easier and getting more consistency on the board is something a monkey with two bananas can change. So I give you thanks for providing the two bananas with this thread...

Get your last comment in, and then are we done yet?
Old 07-21-2011, 03:28 PM   #42
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

yep
Old 07-21-2011, 03:32 PM   #43
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

There will be a STICKY created in BOTH the Alert and Co-Ed forums asking members to please place ALL NC/NS alerts in the ALERT forum...for now.

btw, Mods can't change the description of the forum nor can we create a separate forum for NC/NS. That would have to come from Management/Admin

I hope this helps everyone..if not, oh well
Old 07-21-2011, 03:34 PM   #44
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Quick word of response....... You KNOW as well as anyone, that even a dedicated forum will not save us from moving these threads from time to time......

The new forum, and the Forum Descriptions are out of our control and ability to edit.... That part is up to the Owners and Admins here..... A request has been sent, and until then, there is really not much more we can do on that matter..... We have limitations on the abilities we have within this board..... I don't know about the apathy, or the blind eye that you feel is going on, but since I have been here that has not been the case at all..... if it was before, or was not recognized until now, I have no way of knowing......

Feedback that helps this community grow is never a bad thing...... But to assume someone is merely laying down on the "job" because there is not an immediate return on requests from time to time is just absurd.... it is a volunteer position afterall......

Ok..... Well this thread has been closed at OP's request..... If you would like to open a new thread to continue discussion by all means do so, but lets keep it clean like we have been here thus far please....

JaD
Old 07-21-2011, 03:34 PM   #45
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
There will be a STICKY created in BOTH the Alert and Co-Ed forums asking members to please place ALL NC/NS alerts in the ALERT forum...for now.

btw, Mods can't change the description of the forum nor can we create a separate forum for NC/NS. That would have to come from Management/Admin

I hope this helps everyone..if not, oh well
I would say "Thanks, well done." Honestly, I would. But since it took a mod looking like a moron and my banning to get it done, you'll just have to settle for "Thanks"
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women