Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35549
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2016, 08:24 AM   #31
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Let's see, there was an attempt at an intelligent discussion. I guess we can be thankful for the good intentions.

Predictably, our resident Teumptards shat the bed.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 08:37 AM   #32
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Not that it matters
You are correct. Bernie could get 90% of the citizens votes in all the remaining states, and the delegates would still nominate Hillary. He's so stupid he doesn't realize he's losing, and none of his campaign staffers has the heart to tell him.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 08:59 AM   #33
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Let's see, there was an attempt at an intelligent discussion. I guess we can be thankful for the good intentions.

Predictably, our resident Teumptards shat the bed.
Yes. If only we could all follow your example of consistent thoughtful, relevant and intelligent posts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

SNICK!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 10:01 AM   #34
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Bill can see "The Fund" being depleted with:

1. Refunds for pre-bookings in the Lincoln Room.
2. Refunds for deposits and advances on administrative favors.
3. Defense and litigation expenses.
Re. # 2 on your list, it's doubtful the thieving Clinton's will do any refunds and will try their weaselly " LiE-yer " BS to avoid a return of ANY money to their contributors, considering how Shrillary made a big point about how broke they were when they left the White House. ( Failing to mention that their financial situation was due to Slick Willy's predation of women and the subsequent lawsuits against him, attorney's fees, etc. and failed to mention how much stuff they STOLE form the taxpayers when the packed up items from the White House that weren't theirs to take ). But hey ! Those are Lil Cotex's " friends " !!!! Mebbe some of the foreign donors won't take to kindly to being played by the Slick and Shrill show and expose the scam as payback to "The Willys " . Or just hack their undefended computer system at their foundation !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 10:57 AM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Mebbe some of the foreign donors won't take to kindly to being played by the Slick and Shrill show and expose the scam as payback to "The Willys " . Or just hack their undefended computer system at their foundation !
Going "overseas" may not be an option this time ....

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 02:34 PM   #36
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
What's interesting and disturbing is that you give only the democrats any chance of being an good president. What happened to the GOP candidates? ...
I thought that the topic was about the Democratic debate. I didn't think to include all of the other candidates, although I did mention Trump, within my response.

One of the reasons why I read this forum, and it probably sounds really dumb, but I like reading the different opinions of others in this forum (even when the arguments get heated).

I haven't kept up with this election like I often like to do. So it's been interesting, and sometimes disturbing, to read what the news is telling us about what is going on.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 02:39 PM   #37
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
What makes Hillary so qualified? Executive experience? She has none. Foreign policy experience? Everything, let me repeat that, EVERYTHING she did was a failure. Economic experience? Remember Hillary care? Voted down in the senate 99-0. The big question no one can answer; name three accomplishments of Hillary Clinton and getting elected, having a baby, or marrying Bill don't count.
Did you know that she got fired from the Watergate investigation committee for lying to her co-workers?

Another interesting thing, why do you call all college students privileged?
I didn't mean to suggest that ALL college students are privileged although after reading my response, from yesterday, I could see where that was inferred.

Guess that if I wanted to get all philosophical about things, most people who are able to attend college, even with having to get loans, etc., are being afforded an opportunity that not everyone gets to experience.

I'm not well enough versed on Hilliary'nomics to go into detail on her lying, or qualifications. She's been in the White House as First Lady.

She's been Secretary of State and has served in the Senate. If nothing else, she knows how the game is played.
Old 02-13-2016, 02:43 PM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
.... to read what the news is telling us about what is going on.
I regret to disturb you further, but the "news is telling us about what" they WANT US TO BELIEVE is going on .... like some of the liberal media parrots on here. Example: "Exit Polls"!!!

In 2004 Kerry flew over Ohio and didn't stop on his way to Boston for the Victory Party .... based on the "exit polls" showing he had carried Ohio.

But in 2016 the pundits are making future predictions based on "exit polls".... *

* See New Hampshire.
Old 02-13-2016, 02:46 PM   #39
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
My apologies.

I forgot for a moment you are a prostitute and already know it all about all things!
I've never minded if people question an argument. Or show where I'm wrong with presenting a viewpoint. That's the point of this forum ... and I understand that it's kindof like the Wild West in here and sometimes, if not often, courtesy isn't something that is often seen.

However, you know what type of board this is. And I'm an educated female who, on occasion, reads some.

Suggesting that I'm less than an aware person, or less aware than you are, because I'm a sex worker is an ignorant thing to state especially considering the current company that you're keeping on this board.

And it's not appreciated.

Frankly, I've often liked your arguments and what you've presented in the past.

The statement above? It says nothing, is a pathetic attempt to make me less "than," but gives me a pretty good idea of the type of person that you truly are, which as of now, isn't very flattering.

Regards,
Elisabeth
Old 02-13-2016, 02:55 PM   #40
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I regret to disturb you further, but the "news is telling us about what" they WANT US TO BELIEVE is going on .... like some of the liberal media parrots on here. Example: "Exit Polls"!!!

In 2004 Kerry flew over Ohio and didn't stop on his way to Boston for the Victory Party .... based on the "exit polls" showing he had carried Ohio.

But in 2016 the pundits are making future predictions based on "exit polls".... *

* See New Hampshire.
Have I said something to truly offend you at some point? Have we DATED in the past? Because this condescending attitude of yours, towards me, is completely unnecessary.

I'm not your frigging enemy.

"I regret to disturb you further." Jeesh.
Old 02-13-2016, 02:58 PM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I hate when hobbyists attempt to dehumanize providers. Disagreeing is one thing, ridicule is another. I appreciate my providers and I'm glad that you are willing to let a homely, old guy like me feel young and sexy again, even if it's only for the occasional hour. Thank you very much! Most of us here, disagree or not, appreciate you.
Old 02-13-2016, 03:28 PM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I hate when hobbyists attempt to dehumanize providers.
I did not "dehumanize" anyone, verbally or otherwise.

You might want to revisit (or visit for the first time perhaps) her comment to which I initially responded..... I'll bring "down" to this post to attach the two.
Old 02-13-2016, 03:38 PM   #43
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Did you listen to a decent cross-section of the younger females discussing WHY they were choosing BurnYourMoney over HillariousNoMore?

It wasn't about "free stuff" ... she's doing her share of "bidding" with "treats" ... it was about her lack of honesty and integrity ... and she could not be trusted to do what she's promising .... as one young lady described it ... in a paraphrase ... she wanted a female to be president, but wanted one who was qualified to do the job and trustworthy ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I cannot even fathom considering the opinions of those under 25, especially unlearned strangers, unless I have a compelling reason to do so.

After hearing several recent conversations concerning politics from very privileged young adults, I'm a bit disappointed.

Personally, life experience makes a difference in perception.

So although a big deal is being made, in the media, about what the younger generation is spouting off and believing ... and I'm glad that a lot of the younger generation even cares (so many do not), I hardly consider it a competent opinion with regard to the current lineup for the Democratic nomination.

So if the young lady, in question above, stood in front of me and said to me, "Hillary isn't qualified." then I would consider her not very bright with regard to the topic. Clinton is more than qualified. Probably one of the most qualified candidates out there.

Jeesh.
Quote:
My apologies.

I forgot for a moment you are a prostitute and already know it all about all things!
Quote:
I did not "dehumanize" anyone, verbally or otherwise.

You might want to revisit (or visit for the first time perhaps) her comment to which I initially responded..... I'll bring "down" to this post to attach the two.

It is quite apparent that the "dehumanization" and belittlement was clearly asserted by the now "victim" .... who put on her pants to come into the Forum, and now wants to hide behind the White Knights for cover!!!!!

Let me repeat her post ... and there is obviously MORE!

"I cannot even fathom considering the opinions of those under 25, especially unlearned strangers,..."

AND HERE IS THE BASIS FOR THE BIAS ...SHE EXPRESSED ...

"Clinton is more than qualified. Probably one of the most qualified candidates out there."
Old 02-13-2016, 05:41 PM   #44
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
I hate when hobbyists attempt to dehumanize providers. Disagreeing is one thing, ridicule is another. I appreciate my providers and I'm glad that you are willing to let a homely, old guy like me feel young and sexy again, even if it's only for the occasional hour. Thank you very much! Most of us here, disagree or not, appreciate you.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 11:31 PM   #45
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
No denial here. I appreciate providers.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women