Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59946
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2015, 08:51 AM   #31
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
Is the gender of a manager/pimp solely restricted to male? I've noticed instances where ladies are working other ladies. Some travel, some local. Ya'll have seen the same, just no one has mentioned it yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
True but you can bet the ones you're talking about are not the manager. That's the perception they want you to have.
aka the bottom bitch.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 10:56 AM   #32
Super Head 713
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 95093
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Some providers that are managed you will never notice because I have put myself in a situation before by offering doubles with a provider who turned out to be managed. I was sent several hints and clues but when it was finally confirmed for sure I had stopped offering doubles with this young lady because I hate pimps and in her situation it could of turned out very dangerous for me as an independent provider
Super Head 713 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 10:59 AM   #33
Super Head 713
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 95093
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
aka the bottom bitch.
Ditto
Super Head 713 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 12:59 PM   #34
AlexisMoore
Latina MILF

User ID: 207567
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol...some very well known popular ladies on ECCIE are managed. They are just very well at hiding it. And "daddy" knows shes a gold mine and stays out of sight and out of mind.
AlexisMoore is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 01:43 PM   #35
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisMoore View Post
And "daddy" knows shes a gold mine and stays out of sight and out of mind.
.....except for operating their eccie accounts LoL.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 03:08 PM   #36
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
.....except for operating their eccie accounts LoL.
Yep!

When u think you're getting a reference from 'her' but you are really getting It from 'him'
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 11:46 AM   #37
LadyMoxie
Latina💋Passion

User ID: 265964
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Or maybe their manager just beats the shit out of them.
True, but also stupid on their part because usually that's how they get discovered. They work them like dogs, they beat them so they're (scared to leave) know who "daddy" is... Just a sad cycle that sometimes ends badly...
LadyMoxie is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 12:11 PM   #38
Guest010216
Account Disabled

User ID: 299086
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarh3ad View Post
Excuse my ignorance, but why be managed / pimped when you can do the same independently and not have to share your dough?
+1

Amen
Guest010216 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 06:55 PM   #39
sexyblue21
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 289124

When I was 20 or so in Las Vegas I was recruited by a pimp on the way to the club. He was VERY well dressed and charming. I was naïve and didn't think he was a pimp, andI called him when I got bored at the club (he gave me his number and we parted ways earlier).

He pulled up in the most tricked out car I have seen, and I was impressed and felt cool. Then he took me to another club where we went VIP all the way. After, when we were driving, was when he told me he was a pimp, and we had to stop to pick up money from some of his girls. I was totally thrown off, as I was somewhat attracted to the guy. So we pick up money from a couple of them, then he lays down his plan for me and tells me how they all work together and go on nice vacations in the Caribbean etc etc.

He tells me all this can be mine if I simply vanish right now, leave my family and disappear without a trace. I told him no, and he simply dropped me off and told me to call him if I ever changed my mind. I did in fact speak to him a couple of times after, but never saw him again. To be perfectly honest, if I had come from a shitty family, I may have gone with him.

I'm just writing this as an explanation as to how girls end up with pimps...every story is different, but I think the general idea is they appeal to some sort of area in your life that is lacking, and present themselves as being able to fill that void. FYI I have never had a pimp...this was as close as I came to that.
sexyblue21 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 08:14 PM   #40
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyblue21 View Post
When I was 20 or so in Las Vegas I was recruited by a pimp on the way to the club. He was VERY well dressed and charming. I was naïve and didn't think he was a pimp, andI called him when I got bored at the club (he gave me his number and we parted ways earlier).

He pulled up in the most tricked out car I have seen, and I was impressed and felt cool. Then he took me to another club where we went VIP all the way. After, when we were driving, was when he told me he was a pimp, and we had to stop to pick up money from some of his girls. I was totally thrown off, as I was somewhat attracted to the guy. So we pick up money from a couple of them, then he lays down his plan for me and tells me how they all work together and go on nice vacations in the Caribbean etc etc.

He tells me all this can be mine if I simply vanish right now, leave my family and disappear without a trace. I told him no, and he simply dropped me off and told me to call him if I ever changed my mind. I did in fact speak to him a couple of times after, but never saw him again. To be perfectly honest, if I had come from a shitty family, I may have gone with him.

I'm just writing this as an explanation as to how girls end up with pimps...every story is different, but I think the general idea is they appeal to some sort of area in your life that is lacking, and present themselves as being able to fill that void. FYI I have never had a pimp...this was as close as I came to that.

Finally somebody stated something factual about this.

They go after girls who come from broken homes and/or are going through though times/situations. Girls who are weak and vulnerable and easy to be emotionally manipulated. They make them believe that they will take care of them, is crazy to listen to girls like that speak about how they actually believe their pimp cares for them and that they're "building" something big, when in reality all they do is take advantage of them, by fully taking all the profit they make.

Not everybody has the same mind frame, or the capability to overcome though situations, for some people certain situations can make them weak and even depressed, and easily make them become the perfect prey. Other people can see such situations just as another challenge, overcome it and become stronger.

At the end of the day we're all humans with flaws, some of the things we do might make us look stupid or crazy to other people.
Specially all of us in the hobby.

As corny as this might sound "don't judge a book by its cover, without reading it"

Or however that phrase goes, yall get the point.
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 10:16 PM   #41
dream-big
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Below link is a very recent CNN article which discusses domestic human trafficking w/in the sex industry as part of an interview with a young lady who had multiple pimps over the last few years. It includes an overview of the violence, drama, and mental stress she had to survive through…and the mental allure the pimps initially have in the eyes of a young girl (similar to SexyBlue's story). While it's not the best penned article on the subject, it's a very sobering account and the reading.

As male members, we are the primary "consumer" in this market. While many of us take pride in being "educated consumers" when it comes to purchasing various products (cars, electronics, etc…) and food stuffs (cage free chickens and GMO free foods) and going green to save the planet...but somehow many of us will turn a blind eye on human sex trafficking issues which are much darker (for the woman) and dangerous (for the woman and potentially the male client).

While it's a humbling, sobering and depressing topic, I'm glad it's being discussed here.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/31/us/sex...king-branding/
dream-big is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 05:07 AM   #42
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisMoore View Post
Lol...some very well known popular ladies on ECCIE are managed. They are just very well at hiding it. And "daddy" knows shes a gold mine and stays out of sight and out of mind.
Ya never really know, right? Not to mention the ones with boyfriends & SO's. While they may not be getting an actual "cut", they're still reaping the benefits of her "labor".

Quote:
.....except for operating their bank accounts LoL.
I think that's what you really meant.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 01:23 PM   #43
LadyMoxie
Latina💋Passion

User ID: 265964
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink That depends...

Quote:
Ya never really know, right? Not to mention the ones with boyfriends & SO's. While they may not be getting an actual "cut", they're still reaping the benefits of her "labor".

I think that's what you really meant.
it depends bby. I know it's hard for you to understand because you're on that side, but it's the truth. I'm not going to go there because it'll start a whole nother subject...
LadyMoxie is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 01:58 PM   #44
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Moxie, I've seen and learned a lot of new things since discovering this board. I understand girls have a life outside the hobby and this is just a job to them. Girls will have boyfriends and there's always baby daddy somewhere in the mix. But in a "family" type of relationship, where daddy goes to the office and punches the clock, mommy goes around having sex with strangers, just seems a bit off to me. And while the "family" benefits from the extra money mommy's clients contribute, there has to be a lot of strain on the "relationship".
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 02:22 PM   #45
bon69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
But in a "family" type of relationship, where daddy goes to the office and punches the clock, mommy goes around having sex with strangers, just seems a bit off to me. And while the "family" benefits from the extra money mommy's clients contribute, there has to be a lot of strain on the "relationship".
Wow! well does it seem off to you if mommy stays home with the family and daddy goes out having sex with strangers before or after he punches that clock? Or maybe during his lunch. The only difference I see between this situation and the one you described is the money coming into the family as oppose to the money going out from the family. Either way I'm sure both are a strain on the "relationship".
bon69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women