Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160799
Yssup Rider60156
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35519
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2015, 01:42 PM   #31
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
This is PRECISELY why you're a fucking bush leaguer, IBJunior.

You are the biggest LIGHTWEIGHT in this forum by a wide margin, Assup. That's why you are consistently voted Dipshit of the Year. You keep calling me a bush leaguer precisely because you're scared shitless of anyone who knows how to use facts, data and logic to advance an argument. Every single one of my posts has more substance than all 24,000 of yours combined, you sperm-burping spammer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
Your Hillary cackle ain't makin' it here either.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 02:06 PM   #32
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You are the biggest LIGHTWEIGHT in this forum by a wide margin, Assup. That's why you are consistently voted Dipshit of the Year. You keep calling me a bush leaguer precisely because you're scared shitless of anyone who knows how to use facts, data and logic to advance an argument. Every single one of my posts has more substance than all 24,000 of yours combined, you sperm-burping spammer.

Your Hillary cackle ain't makin' it here either.

He's not wrong. You do get quite defensive when challenged. I merely posed a question. As for the union question, wasn't it Boeing that tried to build their Dreamliner in SC, specifically to avoid unionized workers? If the companies in that list are unionized, it isn't because they wouldn't prefer the case be different.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 02:24 PM   #33
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
As for the union question, wasn't it Boeing that tried to build their Dreamliner in SC, specifically to avoid unionized workers? If the companies in that list are unionized, it isn't because they wouldn't prefer the case be different.

So what? Now that you've scanned the top 10 list and noticed I was correct to point out most of them are unionized, do you think you can save face by saying - yeah, but some of them wish they weren't? What's the point, undercunt? Trying my patience or getting at the truth?

By the way, many of those union workers earn six figures and have gold-plated Cadillac health insurance coverage. Does that square with your definition of "little guys"?
Old 04-22-2015, 05:58 PM   #34
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
So what? Now that you've scanned the top 10 list and noticed I was correct to point out most of them are unionized, do you think you can save face by saying - yeah, but some of them wish they weren't? What's the point, undercunt? Trying my patience or getting at the truth?

By the way, many of those union workers earn six figures and have gold-plated Cadillac health insurance coverage. Does that square with your definition of "little guys"?
Lusty you are such a fucking baby. Yssup is right, you are like an IB Junior.

My guess is you're probably at least 50 years old. Yet here you are acting like you're 10. No wonder you get proven wrong so often, you short-tempered brat.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 06:21 PM   #35
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
He's not wrong. You do lose patience when rudely interrupted and showered with childish spam from fools like me and my idiot sidekick shammytard. I merely posed another unbearably stupid question.

Perhaps you have a point, undercunt.
Old 04-22-2015, 07:59 PM   #36
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

Boeing didn't just wish. It actively tried to locate its plant in a right to work state. Unions have outlived their purpose. You won't find me a fan. I'm the one advocating for them to reach out to smaller businesses. Those six figure salaries and health insurance coverage are a big reason Detroit is in the shape it's in. Standing there all day and slapping the same part on over and over isn't a six-figure job. It's just not. But thanks to unions, they've made it so it is.
Old 04-22-2015, 08:02 PM   #37
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Perhaps you have a point, undercunt.
Calls ME childish in the same post where he quotes me but changes what I said. Yeah...

He's right. You're a big baby.
Old 04-24-2015, 01:03 PM   #38
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default A "reformer?" Nah, she's little more than an unreconstructed, 1960s Berkeley-style leftist.

Quote:
To get back to why this thread was started in the first place. If Warren is really a champion for the little guy, as she clearly wants her image to reflect, she should call for reforms...
Fully agree, and not only with respect to this issue, but regarding a whole host of others.

But first, just a bit about my take on the Ex-Im debate:

From the outset, please note that I'm biased (as is the case with virtually everyone else, of course).

As a long-time early stage VC and private equity partner involved in smallish and mid-sized companies, I have a bit of a problem with politically-directed policy agendas that favor the biggest and best-connected players over their smaller competitors. Unfortunately, I believe that's increasingly become the case with Ex-Im, and that anyone purporting to be serious about a "reform" agenda, not just standard issue "business-as-usual" and demagoguery, should boldly promote something that actually amounts to ... well, a reform program! Everything that I've seen so far about Warren is that she's long on convenient, politically appealing rhetoric, and short on practicable and realistic reform ideas.

A good place for her (or any other serious individual, for that matter) to start would be our very bad and non-territorial corporate tax code. This is an issue on which many people on both sides of the ideological divide actually agree.

For instance:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...102601860.html

That was written way back in 2007. The amazing thing is that even after the author became Obama's CEA Chair, nothing happened in the way of a seriously robust push toward reform.

Why? I think it's because representatives of the biggest U.S. multinational corporations are not as unhappy with the existing code as one may assume, because they can finesse and game the system to a far greater extent than their smaller competitors can hope to do. Although the top statutory rate is 35% (closer to 40% if you add in average state corporate income taxes), few pay an effective rate anywhere near that level. Yet smaller firms have a more difficult time maneuvering to lower their effective rates, and therefore are placed at a competitive disadvantage. So the whole mess is essentially just another in a long list of crony capitalist shuffles.

Still, I believe the code -- especially the non-territoriality aspect of it -- does some damage to U.S. competitiveness and should be junked or fundamentally reformed.

Then when Ms. Warren gets finished dealing with that, I think she should move on to Dodd-Frank, and I don't mean just with respect to continuing her current noisy denunciations of anyone wanting to move to more appropriate and less damaging reform measures, or to roll back it's most damaging effects. Although it surely contains some beneficial elements, it's mind-numbingly complex and does little about TBTF. In fact, the biggest banks are now vastly bigger than they were in the pre-crisis days, and the largest traders and speculators are still able to play the same risky games. Although Warren opines that behemoths like Citi should be broken up, she offers little else in the way of practicable policy measures.

But instead of anything like the above, she seems to spend most of her rhetoric on tired bromides such as pushing the capital gains tax rate to what she and other progressives consider "fair" -- even though that would do little or nothing to raise additional revenue, let alone anything remotely like the resources needed to advance a progressive agenda, and if carried too far would likely backfire.
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 02:11 PM   #39
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Completely agree. I'm always skeptical of those who champion reform. In her case, the capital gains tax is red meat to the rank and file Democrat who think that sticking it to the rich will somehow cure our problems. The bigger problem is the disappearing middle class. One could make a strong argument that the decline started with Reagan and supply-side economics and deregulation. It set us on the course we're still on today.

Also agree about tax rate and how companies are paying an effective rate much lower than the statutory rate. The tax code could use revision but the large companies that benefit have a strong lobby in DC. Is it a coincidence that politicians arrive moderately wealthy and leave filthy rich?
Old 04-26-2015, 06:28 PM   #40
SeekingTruth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 284979

Can you, any of you, put your posts in more "easy reading form". Most do not even address posts that are very wordy, because they cannot pay attention that long. Thanks! If you want people to listen, make it shorter.
SeekingTruth is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women