Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2014, 11:55 AM   #31
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
BTW, Politifact did give Obama 4 pinocchios for his lying about his "ISIL is a JV Team" comment.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-as-a-jv-team/
That's ANOTHER lie. Read the article, fool. PolitiFact doesn't award Pinocchios. Washington Post does. In your mad scramble to walk back your original lie, you posted another one.

Again, you fucking lied. And you're so damned stupid to stop yourself from making it worse!

While you're scrambling, why not find us that link to MLK's quote about illegal immigration...

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 11:55 AM   #32
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Naw, shithead, it doesn't work that way.

If you would have left that graphic out of your post, nobody would likely have questioned the integrity of your OP. But you didn't. And YOU LIED.

How many times have you quoted Politifact to support your claims of lies against the President? How many times have you referenced it as a means of supporting your never ending campaign to bore us all?

Naw, Whir-LIE-turd, you fucking promoted falsehood through your use of that graphic. Try playing it straight for once.

YOU LIED!

(Tremendous shock).

I guess you are saying that WAPO has fact checked your dumb post and called you a liar.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 12:01 PM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Duck, dodge, deflect, deny ...

You sure picked the wrong day to get caught in another giant whopper ... You should quit before that egg on your face turns to mayonnaise.
Old 12-16-2014, 12:15 PM   #34
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You are streeeeeeetching reality beyond reason....I suggest you get a check up.
Old 12-16-2014, 12:20 PM   #35
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You are right; there are so many media outlets tracking obama's lies it is hard to keep them straight......Politifact called the Obama statement false as well.......

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...state-jv-team/

2 media giants calling Obama a liar !

hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
That's ANOTHER lie. Read the article, fool. PolitiFact doesn't award Pinocchios. Washington Post does. In your mad scramble to walk back your original lie, you posted another one.

Again, you fucking lied. And you're so damned stupid to stop yourself from making it worse!

While you're scrambling, why not find us that link to MLK's quote about illegal immigration...

Old 12-16-2014, 12:46 PM   #36
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Which one is it, Whir-LIE-turd?

This?

Quote:
You are streeeeeeetching reality beyond reason....I suggest you get a check up.
Or this?

Quote:
You are right; there are so many media outlets tracking obama's lies it is hard to keep them straight......Politifact called the Obama statement false as well.......

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...state-jv-team/

2 media giants calling Obama a liar !

hahaha
Seems like you didn't read another post before beating your gums. But it's interesting that qyou now co sider Politifact to be a "media giant."

More comical is your admission that you couldn't keep it straight in the context of a single blog post.

I don't think anyone here would accuse you of stretching reality at all. You start with hallucination and stretch from there.

Thanks for playing.
Old 12-16-2014, 01:09 PM   #37
Annika
Account Disabled

User ID: 233798
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

Lmao that HObama pic (that smile) reminds me of a provider!
Annika is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 06:22 PM   #38
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I said it was the whopper of all whoppers. If you added up all the lies theywould not come close to this one in terms of lives and money.

Let us hope no president tells another one that cost 4500 America lives, countless innocent Iraq citizens and let us not forget shifting the balance of power in the ME towards Iran. Oh and 4 trillion dollars and counting.

Makes all the others look like COG on eccie! That lying bastard lies never hurt anybody because we all know he is a liar.
That is a lie in itself. I guess when you hear a lie long enough you actually believe it's true...especially if you are a bomb thrower like WTF.

Everybody in the WORLD believed there were WMD. The Dems said it for years before GWB ever came along. All our allies intelligent services believed it. The UN believed it. Everyone! But for you WTF. You continue to ignore those facts. When the going got tough you and your kind got cold feet and wanted to cut and run and said you were lied to. Then you all keep repeating that lie. You bring it up in every fucking thread. Give it a fucking rest.

Lie of the year goes to you.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 09:20 PM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

There were no WMD's. Just because you were led to believe that there were .... does not make it so. Kinda like the Tooth Fairy. You still believe that lie? Just because a bunch of folks believe something does not make it true. If that were the case the world would still be flat because the majority of people believed that lie at one time. Your rationale is that of a Snake Oil salesman or preacher!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 09:25 PM   #40
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
There were no WMD's. Just because you were led to believe that there were does not make it so. Kinda like the Tooth Fairy. You still believe that lie?
Yes there were. You admitted it in another thread but said they were old and not the ones we were looking for. So based on your definition of "lies" the above statement makes you a fucking liar. Congratulations.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 09:45 PM   #41
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

The current Opotus & his muppets are "The Weapons of Mass Destruction"...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 10:30 PM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Yes there were. You admitted it in another thread but said they were old and not the ones we were looking for. So based on your definition of "lies" the above statement makes you a fucking liar. Congratulations.
If your dumbass told me that there was a bunch of young hot pussy at some club wanting to fuck us all and we went there and all there was were 80 year old women would try to defend yourself after I called you a liar by pointing out all the OLD hags? Damn fool.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 11:25 PM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Wow! I haven't seen a liberal meltdown this intense in ages. Keep it going, Whirlie! They are tripling down on stupidity and lies!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 04:56 AM   #44
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
If your dumbass told me that there was a bunch of young hot pussy at some club wanting to fuck us all and we went there and all there was were 80 year old women would try to defend yourself after I called you a liar by pointing out all the OLD hags? Damn fool.
That's not the point. You have continually stated that regardless of belief or intent if someone makes a statement that turns out to be false then that person is lying. I don't agree with that but using your definition you are a fucking liar. There is no other way to spin it. You have repeatedly stated that there were not any WMD's found in Iraq. You didn't say we didn't find the ones we were looking for or the quantity we thought they had. You said that there were not any WMD's in Iraq. This makes you a fucking liar. Your definition not mine.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 04:13 PM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
That's not the point. You have continually stated that regardless of belief or intent if someone makes a statement that turns out to be false then that person is lying. I don't agree with that but using your definition you are a fucking liar. There is no other way to spin it. You have repeatedly stated that there were not any WMD's found in Iraq. You didn't say we didn't find the ones we were looking for or the quantity we thought they had. You said that there were not any WMD's in Iraq. This makes you a fucking liar. Your definition not mine.
Do you understand the difference between a liar and a lie?

Though Bush lied about WMD in Iraq you have not heard me call him a liar because of it. There is enough wiggle room to keep from calling him that.

Degraded WMD'S were not what we went into Iraq looking for so if you want to call me a liar because you have taken out of context the meaning of WMD'S as it pertains to WMD'S in Iraq then go ahead , it is worth it just to have you admit we did not find what we were looking for because it was a lie that they were ever there.

God Damn you and lustylad need to go flip a coin and see who gets to butt fuck the other one first.

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women