Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35595
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2014, 02:40 PM   #31
planojim
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I can vouch for Valerie! I ENJOYED riding her sweet butterfly VERY MUCH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Sexy Valerie View Post
I have 11 tattoos, each is placed in a spot where if I'm wearing clothes out & about, you wouldn't be able to see them, each of mine has a story, and a very significant reason why I got it where they are on my body. It's my art that I want to show off(: Most of the time, I'm naked so, everybody can enjoy my Butterfly(:
Thank you 8701. Body Art used to turn me off....but Aprill and Olivia taught me how to turn a blind eye to the body art and just enjoy the lovely woman who I'm with. Can body art get a little too outlandish for my taste? Probably...but eventually I think I learn to look past it and enjoy the woman I'm with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8701 View Post
PlanoJ I agree with you entirely on your comments. That said, these two ladies are the exception to the rule in my opinion as for tattoos...Aprill and Olivia...are just great in general as people..
But, I prefer little to NO ink....of course its their body and yet a legit question by the OP. I think the ladies with no tats have set themselves part from the rest for sure. I will gladly pay the premium!
planojim is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 02:49 PM   #32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

[QUOTE=planojim;1056102654]I can vouch for Valerie! I ENJOYED riding her sweet butterfly VERY MUCH!!

Sweet Valerie is pretty amazing as well! Her tats also look very delicious on her!!! She is overall a sweet lovely lady...
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 04:56 PM   #33
planojim
Valued Poster

Agreed 8701! Valerie is a DELICIOUS young lady for sure!

[QUOTE=8701;1056102688]
Quote:
Originally Posted by planojim View Post

Sweet Valerie is pretty amazing as well! Her tats also look very delicious on her!!! She is overall a sweet lovely lady...
Old 12-04-2014, 05:12 PM   #34
Reese Foster
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

1. Because we want to.
2. Because we can.
3. Because we like them.
4. Because we obviously do not care if some people don't appreciate them, there are just as many people that do.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

If a little or a lot of ink influences your opinion of someones beauty, in a negative way, you have the choice to move on to the next lady.

Choices are a great thing!
Reese Foster is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 05:20 PM   #35
planojim
Valued Poster

You tell them Reese!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
1. Because we want to.
2. Because we can.
3. Because we like them.
4. Because we obviously do not care if some people don't appreciate them, there are just as many people that do.

If a little or a lot of ink influences your opinion of someones beauty, in a negative way, you have the choice to move on to the next lady.

Old 12-04-2014, 09:39 PM   #36
Guest013015-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 159665
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Thanks(:

Quote:

Thank you 8701. Body Art used to turn me off....but Aprill and Olivia taught me how to turn a blind eye to the body art and just enjoy the lovely woman who I'm with. Can body art get a little too outlandish for my taste? Probably...but eventually I think I learn to look past it and enjoy the woman I'm with.
Thank you, PlanoJim!! My Butterfly is pretty perfect to me(: She loves to take flight(:
Guest013015-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 09:40 PM   #37
Guest013015-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 159665
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking 8701(:

[QUOTE=8701;1056102688]
Quote:

Thanks love...I try to be nothing but AMAZING(:
Guest013015-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 09:58 PM   #38
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
I'll answer.

In my case, as elder stateswoman as I tend to be now, I was once a rebellious kid. My tattoo is essentially my "I'm 18 and you aren't the boss of me!!!" statement.

I only have one-- and I disliked the experience and would likely not get another one. Mine was youthful folly. Other ladies have some deep personal attachment to each tattoo-- still others get "addicted" because yes.. for some it is an addiction.

There are many varied reasons for it. Some as silly as my reason, and others very deep and personal. You aren't likely to get many legitimate answers because body art in general tends to be a very personal choice.
Thanks for taking the question seriously and giving an honest effort at a reply.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 10:25 PM   #39
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
1. Because we want to.
2. Because we can.
3. Because we like them.

Reese,

Clearly you are in a class of your own! Beautiful, intelligent, and charming! Tats no more define a person, no more than ones color does.....
I was only speaking from my personal very limited point of view.....We all most admit some tats are classier than others tho,aye????
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 11:30 AM   #40
Reese Foster
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8701 View Post
Reese,

Clearly you are in a class of your own! Beautiful, intelligent, and charming! Tats no more define a person, no more than ones color does.....
I was only speaking from my personal very limited point of view.....We all most admit some tats are classier than others tho,aye????
Thank you. :lick lips:

I am sure there are many tattoos that are considered less classy than others, but again, Classy to you, may be different than classy to someone else. That is why questions like this always get the response they do. There are so many different opinions on the matter.
Reese Foster is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 12:25 PM   #41
Alastair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

It's funny to me how defensive people get about tattoos. It's almost like there's a little part of them deep down that knows there's nothing classy about getting tattoos, it's too trendy to be cool, dangerous or rebellious, and as the body changes with age or pregnancy it can look really, really stupid.

But to answer the OP - people get tattooed because they think it looks cool. Simple as that. Other people may snicker at the tramp stamp on the muffin top or the d-bag arm band, but you paid the money, you took the pain, you live with it until laser removal is cheap, painless and works perfectly without scarring! Personally I don't care if someone is tattooed, and in the hobby world that's the last thing I'm thinking about, but in the RW I think it's a lot more unique and cool to not be tattooed.
Alastair is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 12:37 PM   #42
Bob the Nailer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

This is about as beat to death as NBA policies and as such (they both) should be retired, permanently!
Bob the Nailer is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 03:09 PM   #43
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer View Post
This is about as beat to death as NBA policies and as such (they both) should be retired, permanently!
I couldn't agree with anyone more!
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 03:31 PM   #44
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I like Kendall's tattoos...js

...i also like her ass and her clit, but that would be off topic.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 04:44 PM   #45
Gbfsl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
I like Kendall's tattoos...js

...i also like her ass and her clit, but that would be off topic.
but a much more interesting topic for sure!
Gbfsl is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women