Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35576
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2014, 09:10 AM   #31
Pharmaguy729
Premium Access

Encounters: 141

yssup.... so you have the "inside knowledge" that Abbott is dropping out...is that kind of like people from the right saying that Hillary is not going to run for "health reasons"... Abbott will mop the floor with Davis... as always ... known for wearing pink shoes with a catheter up her twat while filibustering a law that is popular in Texas... including Hispanics... and for the record... look at how she did in South Texas... pitiful...
Pharmaguy729 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:02 AM   #32
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmaguy729 View Post
yssup.... so you have the "inside knowledge" that Abbott is dropping out...is that kind of like people from the right saying that Hillary is not going to run for "health reasons"... Abbott will mop the floor with Davis... as always ... known for wearing pink shoes with a catheter up her twat while filibustering a law that is popular in Texas... including Hispanics... and for the record... look at how she did in South Texas... pitiful...

this is Texas, a red state... dems generally get an ass whippin. Drag your ass out of the piney woods and tell this board something they don't already know ... like this

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...bott-campaign/
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 12:41 PM   #33
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post

this is Texas, a red state... dems generally get an ass whippin. Drag your ass out of the piney woods and tell this board something they don't already know ... like this

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...bott-campaign/

Abbott still holds a double digit lead in a recent poll over Davis, 51% to 37%. Last November, he had a similar lead, 50% to 35%. So CBJ Zero, explain to this board just how Abbott's past association with Ted Nugent has hurt his campaign.

http://www.sacbee.com/2014/04/15/632...ble-digit.html
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 12:46 PM   #34
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
Abbott still holds a double digit lead in a recent poll over Davis, 51% to 37%. Last November, he had a similar lead, 50% to 35%. So CBJ Zero, explain to this board just how Abbott's past association with Ted Nugent has hurt his campaign.

http://www.sacbee.com/2014/04/15/632...ble-digit.html

this is Texas, a red state... dems generally get an ass whippin

what part of my comment confuses your stupid ass ????

ask Fox about Uncle Ted, they wrote the article ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 01:02 PM   #35
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
this is Texas, a red state... dems generally get an ass whippin

what part of my comment confuses your stupid ass ????

ask Fox about Uncle Ted, they wrote the article ...

You are the dumbass who posted the link to the Fox article that Abbott's campaign may be hurt by his association with "Uncle Ted". So I'm asking you, what was your point in posting the link in response to Pharmaguy's post?
Old 04-16-2014, 01:15 PM   #36
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
You are the dumbass who posted the link to the Fox News article that Abbott's campaign may be hurt by his association with "Uncle Ted". So I'm asking you, what was your point in posting the link in response to Pharmaguy's post?

read the thread dipshit, it explains itself ... fucking dumbass rightwingers, ya gotta draw em pictures in black and white or they're totally lost
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 01:27 PM   #37
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
read the thread dipshit, it explains itself ... fucking dumbass rightwingers, ya gotta draw em pictures in black and white or they're totally lost

Another non answer from CBJ Zero. You obviously have no point when you can not even explain the relevance of a link that you posted. Thanks for playing moron.

Old 04-16-2014, 03:38 PM   #38
Pharmaguy729
Premium Access

Encounters: 141

so lets see... i have seen her ads already trying to tie abbott to ted.... and it still isnt doing shit.... or do i need to draw a fucking picture for you to understand that? he had a 15 point lead several months back, and it is now 14 as of a few days ago.... i dont think the Ted Nugent thing has done much.....
Pharmaguy729 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:50 PM   #39
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
so lets see... i have seen her ads already trying to tie abbott to ted.... and it still isnt doing shit.... or do i need to draw a fucking picture for you to understand that? he had a 15 point lead several months back, and it is now 14 as of a few days ago.... i dont think the Ted Nugent thing has done much.....

god damn you fuckers are DUMB ... In my case, I've been agreeing with your silly ass ..

Black and White just for the intellectually challenged >>>>> Davis is toast !

too complicated for the knuckledraggers ??? tough shit, that's why you're called knuckledraggers
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 06:45 PM   #40
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Feel free to post a reputable poll that shows Davis leading with Texas women voters !
Don't gloat too much Whirlytard....trending and all that you know.....long time until Election Day.

By the way, fuck you.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 09:28 PM   #41
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Yep Wendy hates the handicapped, true facts, check them out yourself, not hard to find the proof.
But then again, you fail to hear the lies of Obama so what could anyone expect.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:20 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
where is she running ads, dipshit? what markets?

You really haven't a clue, have you?

Pitu the election isn't tomorrow. You'd be swearing in Dan Patrick within 90 days after Abbott goes into rehab.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:22 PM   #43
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Yep Wendy hates the handicapped, true facts, check them out yourself, not hard to find the proof.
But then again, you fail to hear the lies of Obama so what could anyone expect.
Why don't you spell it out, asshole. Chapter and fucking verse. Post the links, or are you just blowing it out your ass again?

Oh, BTW golfer a are handicapped. People are disabled.

You're a jerkoff.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 06:41 AM   #44
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

There you go with your typical liberal response, name calling and admitting you are too lazy to check it out yourself. Same as with Obama, too lazy to find out what he was all about before you cast your vote. I doubt seriously that you will even attempt to vet Ms Davis and will blindly vote for her just as you did with Obama.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 07:08 AM   #45
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Don't gloat too much ...trending and all that you know.....long time until Election Day.

By the way, #% you.
I tend to agree with your sentiment, though not with your usual graceless delivery, which I will roughly paraphrase as "don't get overconfident, it's your election to lose." Clayton Williams was kicking Ann Richards ass, the smart ass liberal bitch, until he stuck his foot in his mouth. So we are in good shape, and thankfully she seems to not appeal to Hispanics very well at this point, but I'm sure she will do something symbolically about that, to remind Hispanics how terrible white people are...well... conservative white men, anyway.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women