Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160674
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47596
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35418
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2013, 07:46 AM   #31
spear88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

hell s to the NO !
spear88 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:46 AM   #32
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

When they just print "money" and debase the currency, there will always be inflation of some sort in every market. With the economy in the $h!tter, everyone has a tougher time maintaining the same level of their lifestyle. My health insurance premium has gone up by 50%, gas is ~$3.50/Gal . . . .no wonder the gals want more—for less.

I choose my price-point, shop for a good match and hobby less.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:08 PM   #33
stickitinyou
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I choose my price-point, shop for a good match and hobby less.[/QUOTE]

+1
stickitinyou is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:24 PM   #34
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowpop View Post
There are plenty of providers asking 250-300. There are also excellent providers asking 150 or less. (And they're often the same provider. Rates can be very fluid depending on the provider.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston View Post
Hey BP where is your famous list ? It's time luv
Yeah BP! Break out that famous list of yours so you can get those "very fluid" rates in return for the whores getting listed...c'mon buddy, it's time...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:33 AM   #35
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Yeah BP! Break out that famous list of yours so you can get those "very fluid" rates in return for the whores getting listed...c'mon buddy, it's time...

Now, it's OK for me to get "very fluid" rates from Valerie...in return for starting threADs for her......c'mon...that's different....because I love her and she's my wifey.
FTFY.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:45 AM   #36
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Which threADs has he started for her?
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:50 AM   #37
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Sarunga,

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 05:03 AM   #38
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation General Trend

Okay, now, getting back to the subject of the thread.

Yes, I am afraid that the general trend of the price of pussy is upwards.

$300/hr does sound steep, but only because we've been used to lower prices.

. . . I was talking to a provider in New York some time back and she was really angry at the girls in Houston because they charge so little. I mean, the bitch was really cussing out all our Houston girls in general because she felt that they were driving down rates. The prices in New York tend to average somewhere around $800/hr.

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:55 AM   #39
TheAntichrist666
The FOX Hunter

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post

. . . I was talking to a provider in New York some time back and she was really angry at the girls in Houston because they charge so little. I mean, the bitch was really cussing out all our Houston girls in general because she felt that they were driving down rates. The prices in New York tend to average somewhere around $800/hr.

A New York chick told me the same thing too. She was charging $1,000 an hour to wealthy men in NYC.
TheAntichrist666 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:56 PM   #40
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post

New York is a different animal. The cost of living compared to here is outrageous, especially in NYC, which is where I assume those ladies reside. How does what women charge here affect rates in NY, Vegas or LA, unless it's businessmen who travel here then return home and bitch?

There are guys like me who simply can't afford 300 and 250 is tough. Add into the equation outcall rates can be 50-100 above incall and I've become celibate. It was nice of a lady to offer me a great rate, then follow it by telling me I live too far away for her to visit. I sincerely appreciated her offer and what she said, yet, why offer, knowing I can't visit her?

The last lady I saw was a gem. Not only did she offer to see me at a rate unimaginable to me, added an extra 30 minutes and she drove from Clear Lake on top of it! I accidentally forgot my card was in the envelope and she made the trip back to return it. Since she is retired this woman deserves accolades, not only for her skills, which were top notch, but for being a generous and caring woman. Chislaine, thank you for being a great person, a great provider and for the pleasure of your company. You are a diamond in the rough! I wish there were more women like her out there.

I hate being celibate and it's because the ladies I'd like to see are 300-350 for outcall and I hate haggling knowing some find it insulting to be asked. I got into the hobby because I had gone way too long without the intimate companionship of a woman. Having been in only two relationships since breaking my neck in '80, each eight years apart, and being celibate that long, twice, I swore to myself never again. A friend turned me on to ASPD in '04 and my research began. I posted and got to know members. After about six months saving, I finally pulled the trigger and went all out on a double! I deserved it!

I'd love take advantage of specials, but specials are usually incall and only good if you can get to them, which I can't. A friend and I may head to Galveston in a couple of weeks and I'll see if I can make a stop along the way and end the drought with that special offer. He's in a chair too, but can get around on crutches if need be. Maybe he can find a lady to see there too. I'd hate for him to have to wait on me.
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:59 PM   #41
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarunga View Post
FTFY.
Christ mate you're obsessed..
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:18 PM   #42
nwhoustontx
Valued Poster

$300...for what? two hot latins...wink

You can get a steak at sizzler or the capital grill...you usally get what you pay for...Houston is very affordable..lol
nwhoustontx is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 04:09 PM   #43
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwhoustontx View Post
$300...for what? two hot latins...wink

You can get a steak at sizzler or the capital grill...you usally get what you pay for...Houston is very affordable..lol
We aren't all businessmen, company owners or any other field making high five or six figure incomes. I have been with women who charged 150-200 who's skills and professionalism were top notch and could get more. The average now is 250-300. The sizzler/capital grill, you get what you pay for analogy does not always fit the hobby, especially when it comes to one hour experiences.
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 04:20 PM   #44
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston View Post
lol...tff , but unfortunately its been beat to death that you "get" what you pay for..not true though...like Ivan said stick to your guns , there are quite a few providers who charge less and have stellar reputations on here...and they wont break the bank..happy hunting...
Agreed!!!
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:06 PM   #45
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by surcher View Post
We aren't all businessmen, company owners or any other field making high five or six figure incomes. I have been with women who charged 150-200 who's skills and professionalism were top notch and could get more. The average now is 250-300. The sizzler/capital grill, you get what you pay for analogy does not always fit the hobby, especially when it comes to one hour experiences.
Yup. Paying a higher price definitely doesn't mean you'll get higher performance.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women