Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47661
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2016, 02:21 PM   #31
thecooldude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
Admittedly, my experience is not vast. But my ears have been used as thigh rests by more than a couple of ladies now, and I'm ready to claim that the women are more diverse in what they like in this way than in, perhaps, any other. Thus, I scoff at the notion of any of us guys knowing, a priori, "how to do it right." I think the only way to do it right, going in (pun intended), is to listen to what she says, assuming she's willing to give feedback.

Really: some want energy, and some want subtlety. Some want speed, some want deliberation. Some want a digit, some want no digit(s). Some want directness, some want "off to the side." I'm pretty sure that no two are alike. They say "one man's meat is another man's poison." I'd say "one woman's ideal cunnilingus is another woman's criminal sexual assault." I certainly enjoy my dining pleasure, but on the way south, I usually invite instruction. Sometimes I get it. Sometimes I don't. One of life's mysteries.
Bingo
thecooldude is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 02:27 PM   #32
thecooldude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Thanks Juliette for the resources, l am aways looking to improve my dining habits.
thecooldude is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 04:19 PM   #33
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You taint eating at the Y unless you chew. Chewing is the only way to get a surefire response from a woman.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 05:53 PM   #34
Alluring_Amber
Upscale Companion

User ID: 303203
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I really love DATY if the man knows exactly how to do it. My clit is the most pleasure sexually I ever get!
Alluring_Amber is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 05:56 PM   #35
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern View Post
I posted this in the Vegas subforum since that is the only place I've visited. I think this is the more appropriate place.

I'm curious what providers think about DATY. I've had mixed experiences inside and outside of the hobby. With the last provider I was with it was an unforgettable experience for me. I enjoyed the build up and final climax with my head being squeezed inside of a nice pair of thighs; but I've not been in to it as much with other girls.

So as a provider do you love it? expect it? take it or leave it? depends on the guy / mood?

Thanks

I love it, expect it and hope he's good at it .
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 11:07 PM   #36
alexissweet69
Your Little Secret!

User ID: 295123
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I Love DATY, and I expect it!
alexissweet69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 05:42 AM   #37
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Interesting discussion and viewpoints above! (and "below" can be a challenge!)

Thing is, the gents should certainly do their research of a provider's reviews to see if daty is even on the menu. Believe it or not, some providers will say no daty in their showcase. Or it won't be mentioned in their reviews. Or FIV or no FIV. Ditto on K, LFK, DFK and any other particulars. And ladies must do their research, too!

Be that as it may, imo, the key to successful and enjoyable daty is

communication!

Before, during and even after, the pair should not only understand what is going on but certainly engage in direction.

And, of course, if a lady doesn't inspect fingernails (NAILS! dudes!) then there's already a disconnect.

There are some signs and signals of successful daty: very difficult to fake a wet spot on the bed.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 06:39 AM   #38
Guest072918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Ladies - as a client who loves DATY, I totally get that you want it done "right". But, after being with dozens of you, each one of you is deliciously different. While many of us guys have a "routine" that works most of the time, help us out with plenty of feedback. And non verbal feedback is great - tightening the thighs, thrusting your hips, your hand on the back of my head pushing me down harder, etc. And, when it is working and you want us to not stop, just whisper "Don't Stop". We don't always know when you are getting bored, or when it is really good and leading to a great climax. Gentle flicks, sucking and nibbling the clit, and long hard licks have all worked with different women to bring them over the edge.

And, the afterplay is important, too. Many of you are too sensitive to continue. Some of you do want to continue and see if we can quickly get another one. Others want to cool down slowly. But, especially if we are new to each other, give us feedback.

So, ladies, feedback to us is your best friend. Be honest and just let us know! The last thing we want is to change the stroke trying to bring you over the edge just when you are getting close and lose that orgasm.
Guest072918 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 07:47 AM   #39
Elliana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 219031
My ECCIE Reviews

I love it! I am very vocal and give direction to make the experience the best it can be!!!
Elliana is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 08:11 AM   #40
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default No free session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You have to take anyone's post in perspective. If you read many of his posts it seems evident that he DOES mean what he says.

And, as others here have pointed out, he has taken his narrow perspective and assumes all ladies are as repulsed by all their clients as much as they are by him.

That is a blatantly false generalization.

And neither does it mean that the only alternative is to fall in love with a lady. In my opinion--and ecperience--it is about two people enjoying each other's company, and if I help her enjoy herself she usually helps me enjoy myself more. Then we part as friends who both look forward to meeting each other at some future time.
PAID time two people enjoying each others company.Meeting each other at some future time.Freshly shower DATY............. Happy labor day weekend folks!
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 11:58 AM   #41
cherno
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Awesome videos
cherno is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 02:05 PM   #42
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I enjoy it when it's done right. I don't want your spit running down my ass crack and soaking my sheets. i know when a guy says "I want to please you" it means I'm going I have to lay there and fake 10 minutes of hell as if it's the best ever.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 06:39 PM   #43
cherno
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
I enjoy it when it's done right. I don't want your spit running down my ass crack and soaking my sheets. i know when a guy says "I want to please you" it means I'm going I have to lay there and fake 10 minutes of hell as if it's the best ever.
What are guys typically doing wrong?
cherno is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 06:46 PM   #44
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

This has turned out to be a very interesting and amusing thread.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 06:46 PM   #45
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherno View Post
What are guys typically doing wrong?
1. Too much spit
2. Jamming fingers inside me too hard and too fast
3. Facial hair scratching against my sensitive areas
4. Too much spit (I have to say this again)
5. Using their entire tongue to lick me like a dog cleaning its pup
6. Ignoring any and all direction
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women