Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60018
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2022, 09:49 PM   #31
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Ya know what they say: "Elections surely have Consequences!" ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 10:51 PM   #32
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Ya know what they say: "Elections surely have Consequences!" ...

#### Salty
Is this the new “If you say so”?
69in2it69 is online now   Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 11:27 PM   #33
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69in2it69 View Post
Is this the new “If you say so”?

not for you.

BAAHHHAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 06:57 AM   #34
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
they help others even at their own expense some time but hey, you keep calling people pussies and globalists for wanting to help end the needless suffering of others. It seems to suit you.
Be nice if you learned how to edit a post properly. It's as simple as this... you were made to focus on COVID, and now to avoid a reckoning on the civil rights violations that took place during the last two years you are being made to focus on a nation having its borders over-run on the other side of the globe.

You are being manipulated.

Our own nation has a border being over-run. Our own nation has hundreds of thousands dying. Our own nation is being impoverished by rampant inflation.

Yet you are focused on Ukraine.

It's not our monkeys, and it's not our circus. But go ahead, provide food, fuel, and weapons to them. Lord knows we didn't get involved in WW2 in a similar manner.

Putin won't use nukes? How the fcuk do you KNOW? Desperate men will act in an irrational manner. And while that might be a gamble I'd make with a conventional opponent, it's not when it comes to cracking atoms upon the Earths surface.

But keep being led around by the nose if you like... make sure you change your pic to some blue and yellow flag.

The Chicoms are laughing along with all the Globohomo crew that just finished keeping you locked up for the last two years....
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 07:50 AM   #35
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Sorry about this one kiddo - luv ya and everything, but uhhmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
... you were made to focus on COVID, and now to avoid a reckoning on the civil rights violations that took place during the last two years you are being made to focus on a nation having its borders over-run on the other side of the globe.

You are being manipulated....
Imma side with the sapper on this one, sorry about that. We ain't the conscience of the world or the planetary police force and we dang sure don't need to expend our $$ and blood on it or most others either. Jumping Jimminy, we got more than our butt-load of problems which includes all manner of unvetted immigrant inflows, who BTW are basically exempted from many of our laws, not to mention that now our tax dollars are being taken from our vets to buy them cell-freaking-phones, transportation and housing. WTF? We won't fix our own freaking border, but we will someone else's on the other side of the world? WTF? (I can't say WTF one more time or he'll appear)

We have a serious set of issues with an insane amount of homeless peoples, which with our current trajectories with inflation is going to get exponentially worse - IMHO. I would propose that we have more homeless than Ukraine has refugees at this point. Many of us understand the various reasons for homelessness like mental health, substance abuse and on and on.

We are spending the $ of our great-great grand children at this point - for what?!? Besides all of that, with all the political corruption and NWO reset BS going on around us, it is likely to end us in a hot bed of violence in our own streets before too long - considering the breath and depth of our own political ineptitude and corruption.

In a nutshell, we best be fixing our own smelly shit-house before we make some dopey attempts to fix someone else's smelly shit-house on the other side of the planet.

America First - Ukraine about 23rd or so in my book
Hope we can still grab a couple craft-brews from time to time.
Shoot-howdy, might get the sapper to buy the first round
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 11:30 AM   #36
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default What fundamentally Bugs me about Ukraine

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 12:19 PM   #37
texassapper
Premium Access

The people that haven't figured it out, don't want to figure it out. They are either useful idiots or benefitting from the corruption.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Old 04-07-2022, 12:28 PM   #38
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Be nice if you learned how to edit a post properly. It's as simple as this... you were made to focus on COVID, and now to avoid a reckoning on the civil rights violations that took place during the last two years you are being made to focus on a nation having its borders over-run on the other side of the globe.

I was MADE to focus on COVID? In what thread did that happen?

You are being manipulated.

Our own nation has a border being over-run. Our own nation has hundreds of thousands dying. Our own nation is being impoverished by rampant inflation.

Yet you are focused on Ukraine.

UH, in a thread on Ukraine? Kinda the point. You would only have to do a simple investigation of my writing here to see that I talk about every subject including inflation and hundreds of thousands of Americans dying from the drugs crossing the border in which I described what I would do to handle that. I have spoken at length about the crime in this country killing thousands. As a matter of fact, I have addressed every single topic you have brought up, at length.

But you choose to criticize me for discussing Ukraine in a thread about Ukraine.

It's not our monkeys, and it's not our circus. But go ahead, provide food, fuel, and weapons to them. Lord knows we didn't get involved in WW2 in a similar manner.

Two words....Lend Lease.

Quote:
The Lend-Lease policy, formally titled An Act to Promote the Defense of the United States, was a program under which the United States supplied the United Kingdom, Free France, the Republic of China, and later the Soviet Union and other Allied nations with food, oil, and materiel between 1941 and 1945.

Putin won't use nukes? How the fcuk do you KNOW? Desperate men will act in an irrational manner. And while that might be a gamble I'd make with a conventional opponent, it's not when it comes to cracking atoms upon the Earths surface.

How about we apply a little common sense here. So we are worried about Putin using nukes but everyday we tell him that if one single missile goes into a NATO country, Poland in this case, we will be at war with Russia! Really? Not afraid he'll use nukes if we do that? We start attacking Russia proper and Putin won't use nukes? Putin will not use nukes because he knows it would be his end. He may have blundered into this war with Ukraine but he isn't North Korea or Iran. But to answer you question, I don't know any more than you know. We are both merely giving opinions, nothing to get so exercised about.

But keep being led around by the nose if you like... make sure you change your pic to some blue and yellow flag.

The Chicoms are laughing along with all the Globohomo crew that just finished keeping you locked up for the last two years....

Yeah, the ChiComs watching the Russian military having their asses handed to them are laughing at the US? They are more likely asking "what the fuck did we just hook our wagon to, and might this be what happens to us, have most of the world condemn us and cut off trade as much as possible, if we try the same thing

What keeps the ChiComs up at night is losing trade and cooperation with the West. They can't be a world power with only Russia, Iran and North Korea as allies.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 12:48 PM   #39
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Imma side with the sapper on this one, sorry about that. We ain't the conscience of the world or the planetary police force and we dang sure don't need to expend our $$ and blood on it or most others either. Jumping Jimminy, we got more than our butt-load of problems which includes all manner of unvetted immigrant inflows, who BTW are basically exempted from many of our laws, not to mention that now our tax dollars are being taken from our vets to buy them cell-freaking-phones, transportation and housing. WTF? We won't fix our own freaking border, but we will someone else's on the other side of the world? WTF? (I can't say WTF one more time or he'll appear)

We have a serious set of issues with an insane amount of homeless peoples, which with our current trajectories with inflation is going to get exponentially worse - IMHO. I would propose that we have more homeless than Ukraine has refugees at this point. Many of us understand the various reasons for homelessness like mental health, substance abuse and on and on.

We are spending the $ of our great-great grand children at this point - for what?!? Besides all of that, with all the political corruption and NWO reset BS going on around us, it is likely to end us in a hot bed of violence in our own streets before too long - considering the breath and depth of our own political ineptitude and corruption.

In a nutshell, we best be fixing our own smelly shit-house before we make some dopey attempts to fix someone else's smelly shit-house on the other side of the planet.

America First - Ukraine about 23rd or so in my book
Hope we can still grab a couple craft-brews from time to time.
Shoot-howdy, might get the sapper to buy the first round

No need for sorry, I can appreciate different opinions as long as they don't come from hot heads who believe their thoughts are the only thoughts that matter and call people names who don't agree with him which you did not.

Yes, we have many serious issues right here at home which I address in detail, some say to much damn detail and the fact is, other than this one issue, you, I and Sapper agree on all of them.

I happen to believe that the leader of the free world has an obligation to do "what we can, when we can" and be smart about it and not invade to "nation build" in which we inevitably fail with the exception of Germany and Japan.

But to take your words to a logical conclusion, we would withdraw from the entire world and only spend money here. We leave Iran alone do do what they want in the Middle east. We leave Russia alone to do what they will in Europe and we leave China alone and let them have the Pacific to do as they wish. And what do you suppose the logical outcome of a policy like that would bring?

I saw an interesting movie one time about what the world might have looked like if we had just let Hitler take what he wanted. We had a German Ambassador here and we were making trade deals with a man that just killed millions of people and life goes on?

Sorry, that's not how I think and as you can see from the polls, more Americans agree with me that we should continue to supply Ukraine with everything they need to defeat or at least diminish the Russian army, at least it's ground forces, ensuring that he can't attack accidentally or on purpose, a NATO country which would require we declare war on a nuclear power but THEN, it would be OK, reasonable to attack a guy with nuclear weapons, a guy we are told will use those nuclear weapons if we do?

So, article 5 is a bluff because we can't fight a country with nuclear weapons? Maybe that is exactly what Putin is thinking.
Old 04-07-2022, 01:03 PM   #40
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
Yeah, the ChiComs watching the Russian military having their asses handed to them are laughing at the US? They are more likely asking "what the fuck did we just hook our wagon to, and might this be what happens to us, have most of the world condemn us and cut off trade as much as possible, if we try the same thing

What keeps the ChiComs up at night is losing trade and cooperation with the West. They can't be a world power with only Russia, Iran and North Korea as allies.
Blah blah blah... Again, it's be great if you figured out how to format a post properly... maybe try using that old preview function, eh?

I know all about lend lease - hence the sarcasm of we didn't get involved in WW2 doing similar things... to whit... we DID get involved for the same stupid shit you are proposing now..

The ChiComs aren't worried about shit... they are weakening the Russians and they have all those lovely resources sitting in the Far East on Chinas northern border.

They are also learning from the Wests reaction and figuring out how to blunt the same when they move on Taiwan... and they will move... before the 2024 elections... they aren't going to pass up the opportunity of Beijing Biden fumbling around in the White House...

Think what you like, you don't know the first damn thing about the geopolitical situation or Chinese aspirations... anymore than you know how to format a post.
Old 04-07-2022, 01:12 PM   #41
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Blah blah blah... Again, it's be great if you figured out how to format a post properly... maybe try using that old preview function, eh?

I know all about lend lease - hence the sarcasm of we didn't get involved in WW2 doing similar things... to whit... we DID get involved for the same stupid shit you are proposing now..

The ChiComs aren't worried about shit... they are weakening the Russians and they have all those lovely resources sitting in the Far East on Chinas northern border.

They are also learning from the Wests reaction and figuring out how to blunt the same when they move on Taiwan... and they will move... before the 2024 elections... they aren't going to pass up the opportunity of Beijing Biden fumbling around in the White House...

Think what you like, you don't know the first damn thing about the geopolitical situation or Chinese aspirations... anymore than you know how to format a post.

I will, thanks for you permission. And would you mind giving us your bona fides on geopolitics and Chinese aspirations? Surly you have degrees and a long history of advising our leaders in these matters. Or is this merely an opinion of a layman like myself?
Old 04-07-2022, 01:17 PM   #42
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I don't know whether children of Kerry, Pelosi and Biden work for Ukrainian gas companies or the mafia or what. Probably some are in jail. But I can't let this slander on the name of a great American, Mitt Romney, go unchallenged:

MITT ROMNEY’S SONS

Republican Senator Mitt Romney has five sons: Tagg, Matt, Josh, Ben and Craig Romney (here).

Tagg is the co-founder of Solamere Capital, a Boston-based private equity investment firm where he serves as managing partner (here). Matt is a managing director at a Salt Lake City real estate firm called Sundance Bay (here). Josh is the president and founder of the Romney group, a real estate investment company in Salt Lake City ( here , here ). Ben is a radiologist in Murray, Utah (here). Craig is the director of asset management for Sundance Bay (here).

Reuters could not find an explanation for posts linking any of Romney’s sons to an energy company doing business in Ukraine.

When reached for comment, Arielle Mueller, press secretary for Senator Romney, told Reuters via email: “We don’t comment on fake news from random internet trolls.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN2A42N9
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 01:24 PM   #43
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Imma side with the sapper on this one

I'm curious whether you also agree that what we are seeing on the nightly news, according to Sapper, is Ukrainian propaganda? That none of this is actually happening? The dead bodies, the destruction all fake to what, get material they have no other use for than to defend themselves?

And do you believe that any of this material and money we are sending Ukraine, would be used here in the US to fix these many problems we have if it weren't going to Ukraine? We can't fix the problems in this country until we have people in power who will acknowledge these problems which I think you agree, are not Democrats.

But then, as I said, this is bi-partisan, better than 50% of the country believes we should be doing.

And the really funny part of all this, if you are against us doing all this like say Tucker Carlson, that you are spreading Putin propaganda? To be against this war makes one a Putin puppet? Silly, right?
Old 04-07-2022, 01:26 PM   #44
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
And would you mind giving us your bona fides on geopolitics and Chinese aspirations?
Yes actually I would. I can demonstrate my knowledge by accurate predictions. You? Not so much.

Regardless, enjoy being outsmarted by the likes of Adam Kinzinger and Bitch McConnell. Wave your Ukraine sympathy flag... You should probably get your africa famine relief profile pic and your I stand with Taiwan pic ready now.

The Ukraine conflict will be done inside of 6 months because Ukraine will be starving by then. Russia will get what it wants, the Donbas and a Demilitarized Ukraine.

This is true barring that clod-footed dolt in the White House stumbling us into a war because of sheep like you.

I'll give you a little errand and see if it helps inform you at all.... Who did the US blame for the Katyn Forest Massacre? When did we revise it?
Old 04-07-2022, 01:27 PM   #45
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I don't know whether children of Kerry, Pelosi and Biden work for Ukrainian gas companies or the mafia or what. Probably some are in jail. But I can't let this slander on the name of a great American, Mitt Romney, go unchallenged:

MITT ROMNEY’S SONS

Republican Senator Mitt Romney has five sons: Tagg, Matt, Josh, Ben and Craig Romney (here).

Tagg is the co-founder of Solamere Capital, a Boston-based private equity investment firm where he serves as managing partner (here). Matt is a managing director at a Salt Lake City real estate firm called Sundance Bay (here). Josh is the president and founder of the Romney group, a real estate investment company in Salt Lake City ( here , here ). Ben is a radiologist in Murray, Utah (here). Craig is the director of asset management for Sundance Bay (here).

Reuters could not find an explanation for posts linking any of Romney’s sons to an energy company doing business in Ukraine.

When reached for comment, Arielle Mueller, press secretary for Senator Romney, told Reuters via email: “We don’t comment on fake news from random internet trolls.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN2A42N9

Yeah, the great Mitt Romney marching in lock step with BLM. Just one more asshole in a long list of assholes. Just my opinion. And yes, I realize your post was tongue in cheek, at least I hope it was.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women